NVIDIA AND RTG ARE FINISHED AND BANKRUPT

NVIDIA AND RTG ARE FINISHED AND BANKRUPT

twitter.com/IntelGraphics/status/1091748056356155392

Attached: NVIDIA BTFOER.jpg (720x480, 27K)

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/rajaontheedge/status/745889570919682048
pcworld.com/article/3279268/components-graphics/amds-new-graphics-engineer-pledges-yearly-gpu-releases-to-make-pcs-fun-again.html
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>Raja Pooduri
>inb4 Optane-tier failure

Was octane a failure? Seems like datacenters adopted them, and they work as intended.

>Grug Shaders

optane is still bleeding edge tech

>Intel doing discrete GPUs again
LULZ. Can't wait till they try to kill x86 again.

>Can't wait till they try to kill x86 again.
They're full in on x86 now. Even their modems have embedded x86 cpus on them

Wish they would kill x86.

Rumor is he got a lot of ATI guys back together. The squad's going to town, VLIW6!

JUST WAIT

>don't trust Raja's lies

They're probably going to use parts of their gen 11 graphics in something that can scale better

>Let's make a gpoo
>I'll do the logo!
>And I'll make a twitter account!

That video is fucking hilarious.

>its like lego's
christ intel is fucked
good time to divest all my intel stocks

I believe he means they have usable silicon IP to use as building blocks to start from.

I laughed when he started moving his hands around and they just put a fucking hologram right between them lmao

is the first guy having a seizure?

He was supposed to get a lot of guys from ATi back together when he was at RTG.

All he ended up doing was whining about how he can't attract pajeet engineers and no one wanted to work for him at AMD.

>nvidia and amd sue intel for patent infringements.

Raja
>Nvidia, we'll let you have access to our 10nm fabs if you give us some sweet GPU IP
Leather Jacketman
>HAHAHAHAHAHA Give us X86 or get fucked

Raja
>We'll give you piles of money for some GPU IP
Mama Su
>I won't say no, just yet, but how much money?
Raja
>Tens of millions?
Mama Su
>Smug look
>No.

Raja
>We now introduce G11! The power consumption of Knights Landing, the double precision of Larabee, what ever I could walk out the door with at AMD GCN cores!
Every one else
>What the fuck am I looking at?

>>nvidia and amd sue intel for patent infringements.
>Intel postpones court appearances and bleeds AMD and Nvidia via legal fees whilst cashing in on stolen patents

Also when Raja talks about how everyday he finds something cool in the Intel product lineup. Reminds me of those japanese Dominos-Hatsune Miku ads, only more corporate.

Are you retarded? RTG was based mostly out of the AMD Shanghai HQ, talking about getting ATI together baka, you're full of shit. Here's Vega's engineering team

twitter.com/rajaontheedge/status/745889570919682048

ATI was based out of Canada and had at best a healthy mix of naturalized Canadians, white, Indian, asian, etc. Guess what, Intel's new GPU HQ is in Canada, in a city a few hundred miles from the old ATI office IIRC

>AMD GCN cores
GCN is antithetical to Raja's approach while he was leading ATI, which is why Vega and prim shaders didn't work out. VLIW required extensive driver support and was more akin to Nvidia's approach to GPUs, which was why ATI was actually competitive. GCN is HURRR MUH HARDWARE EVERYTHING, but the hardware was shit and the driver team was doubly shit. There's no point in even stealing anything from GCN, it's literally just dogshit, they would've gotten more mileage out of VLIW5 reworks and shrinks probably, or maybe not after AMD started cutting ATI and slashing R&D.

nice head cannon

>Intel postpones court appearances and bleeds AMD and Nvidia via legal fees whilst cashing in on stolen patents
Temporary injunctions are a thing for a reason.

Intel already licensed AMD's GPU patent suite, replacing the nvidia license agreement in like 2017. AMD has nothing to say about it, but Intel could literally do what you said too.

Intel doesn't even have complete control over x86, nvidia would need to get a license from amd as well.

Is that why he developed GCN for so long and churned shit for years? Because it's antithetical to his "approach"? Or because he just kept trying to chase after AI and VR dead ends instead of expanding on the gaming market they actually had a foot hold in?

See:

Are you retarded? GCN was developed while he was gone and gen 2 launched within like 2 months of his return to AMD. At best we can say he was partially responsible for Polaris and most of Vega. With Vega we can see the obvious influences of his approach, which is to fix things in drivers. Also, blame that on the suits for not providing RTG the resources to overhaul GCN. Even with the addition of a programmable front end in Vega the core architecture is almost the same, still has the same compute engine limitations as the 1st gen, etc. Gen 1 to gen 2 almost wasn't a change at all, the biggest came from Sony who pushed for the expanded front end and co-developed it and even owns patents related to GCN because of it. Gen 3 almost wasn't a change either. Gen 4 was the first time he was some of his influence with the primitive discard accelerator, a progrmamable stage for discard near 0 area triangles, a common bottleneck for issuing work and something Johan Andersson on DICE gave a big presentation at a GDC. But obviously that was tacked on. Vega we see the idea is more evolved with NGG and DSBR, but DSBR was only enabled for professional apps and NGG was quietly killed after Raja left. Churned shit for years is purely on AMD because we can literally see his approach to GPU design in the feature set and for some reason they're just tacked onto plain old GCN, almost the same as gen 2. Maybe you should come to terms with the fact that AMD is a garbage company that rode ATI like a mule to prop up its failing CPU division then fired everyone and brought some back, just to have him work on the same old tired flaming pile of garbage they designed while giving him the boot the first time. Also, lmao are you retarded? What foothold? AMD marketshare GREW after Raja took over. The HD7000 series was the start of a decline that continued into Fury where it practically bottomed out at like 15%. Polaris and Vega somehow brought it back up

>Posted a video of businessman & Pajeet rambling
>The competition is finished!
Are you retarded OP?

Yes, he pouted and demanded to get RTG, he pouted and demanded more money or he's going to flee to Intel, he pouted and demanded to keep funding trash after trash after trash just to sabotage RTG and force AMD to sell it. Instead he got thrown out on his ass along with his boot lickers. It's all AMDs fault he failed at every turn.

You're also conflating the point in time with Rory Read cutting the entire company and stemming the bleeding by literally removing the entire advertising department before handing it over to Dr. Su who has actually made CPU's not only competitive, but superior in most use cases. Wasn't that the whole fucking point in giving Raja RTG? To give him the ability to make competitive products? Instead of what he gave us? Now we have to wait for someone to clear up his nuclear waste. I can't wait for him to fail, and laugh at all the excuses you faggots will make for Intels failure.

this
>ever trusting a poo with your money and time
i'm curious to see what excuses will he make up and who will he blame his inevitable failure on next

>handing it over to Dr. Su who has actually made CPU's not only competitive, but superior in most use cases
Are you retarded? Rory hired Keller and initiated Zen, not Lisa.

>Wasn't that the whole fucking point in giving Raja RTG?
Is that why RTG can only afford one new die for dGPU a year? Everything else was paid for by semicustom clients. It's pretty obvious that RTG still has a tiny budget. The fact that they couldn't even keep their new VP for a year is proof AMD is still a raging dumpster fire that uninronically opened the Shanghai office to save money on engineers instead of doing it in the US like Ryzen, which was designed in Boston and probably their Israel R&D center instead of a shithole like China to get dime a dozen EEs who get churned out by their mill universities.

>Yes, he pouted and demanded to get RTG, he pouted and demanded more money or he's going to flee to Intel, he pouted and demanded to keep funding trash after trash after trash just to sabotage RTG and force AMD to sell it. Instead he got thrown out on his ass along with his boot lickers. It's all AMDs fault he failed at every turn.
More AMDtard fantasy. The fact that GCN gen 1 and 2 - designed by whatever retard chaired the graphics division before Raja - dumpstered ATI/AMD's marketshare from the 40s to 18%, and Raja somehow pulled it back up to the 30s is proof that you're completely deluded. Demanded more money by doubling their GPU marketshare? Yeah, I would be demanding money too if I completely rescued a bunch of retards who were driving graphics into the ground. AMD is completely toxic and the only reason why Ryzen is beating Intel is because Rory at least had some common sense to put Americans and Jews on the job instead of outsourcing it 100% to a shithole like he did to RTG. Of course Lisa is proving to be a weak ass leader who immediately lost Keller or Raja or Rayfield, or several others to their biggest competitor.

poo detected

>AMD has nothing to say about it
AMD already did, by licencing it. AMD and Intel get along amazingly well as far as the GPU market is concerned.

the full optane ssds looked useful enough (down on raw speed over regular ssds but worth it if the boost in iops is valuable to you)

the shitty little 16 and 32gb "optane cache" bullshit they tried to force on consumers was a joke though, who the fuck uses that ssd+hdd cancer now that sata ssds are so cheap?

Intel can just unironically price AMD out of the market. It didn't work on ARM because ARM already controlled almost all of the ultra mobile market and Intel didnt' fit into the software ecosystem at all, but AMD? RTG is dead if Intel is remotely serious about GPUs. AMDfags are poorer than they are braindead so the tards will immediately jump ship if the price looks good.

>we should bring back engineering to the north americans, fuck AMD for selling out to the chinks to save dollars, they're dumpstering their own company again
>U-UR A POOOOO REEEEEE

Good retard. I'd be saying the same if they went to india to establish RTG. What AMD did to ATI is fucking shameful. They didn't even pick Taiwan, just straight up China because it's cheap as shit to find EEs there. AMD views graphics as an accessory

After the 2018 fiasco who in their right mind would want anything to do with Intel?

Attached: 1547388960968.gif (500x207, 3.06M)

> Intel can just unironically price AMD out of the market.

What market? Shitty budget GPUs? Despite their RTX memeray failure, Nvidia is still way too far ahead.

We already know you are retarded.

>Let’s start with the tension. Koduri was able to wrestle control of the graphics division away during AMD’s last leadership transition after threatening to leave the ship and take a role at Intel, something he's not shy about telling his AMD colleagues. Lisa Su caved and Koduri got the job.
Https://www.hardocp.com/article/2016/05/27/from_ati_to_amd_back_journey_in_futility

>Wang went on to say that he felt that “AMD had lost momentum” in terms of gaining mindshare in the consumer enthusiast space. “I think, you know, that we lost momentum in all of the media, spending all our energy in chasing AI.” Wang appeared to be referring to the Radeon Instinct, which is used for deep learning and artificial-intelligence applications.
pcworld.com/article/3279268/components-graphics/amds-new-graphics-engineer-pledges-yearly-gpu-releases-to-make-pcs-fun-again.html

Raja failed at EVERY turn. He sold snake oil and deceit. He lied to everyone's face. Because he couldn't fix his own shit. So let him hire a million pajeets at Intel. His hubris is amazing to watch.

You mean like they tried to do in the early 2000s which got them fined on nearly every continent record setting penalties? Great business strategy.

>pooduri
>poo

Attached: Girls.png (449x401, 490K)

>Https://www.hardocp.com/article/2016/05/27/from_ati_to_amd_back_journey_in_futility
>literally a bootyblasted retard making shit up
Oh let me guess, you also unironically think adoredTV has real leaks and he's not some retarded proto "tech journalist" subhuman making shit up as he goes. Lmao, as least Charlie got like every 1/10 things right. What a fucking joke. Kyle's a complete retard, which is why hard went from being a reasonably respected "tech journal" to a dumpster fire as soon as he stopped being a good little parrot who echoed everyone else and started churning bullshit like wccf

>pcworld.com/article/3279268/components-graphics/amds-new-graphics-engineer-pledges-yearly-gpu-releases-to-make-pcs-fun-again.html
Market talk by new guy vs reality. Oh damn all those fucking AI developers bought the shit out of Vega! I can't believe it, a niche of a niche of a niche literally doubled AMD's GPU marketshare! Wow! Would just fucking look at all those AI developers? We all know Vega was an AI card and people working on AI really just bought them by the fucking truckloads, that's how AMD went from 18% to ~35% AMD really sold the shit out of all those Instinct cards no one but close partners could even get, dayyum. lmao, talking about snake oil David Wang is shaping up to be quiet the sweet talker.

Attached: Add-in-Board-GPU-Market-Share-2002-to-Q1-2018.png (1464x555, 82K)

Do you idiots ever get tired of being completely ignorant of history and living in fantasy land? I literally spelled it out for you: the contra revenue plan they used to fight ARM. It has virtually nothing to do with Intel's attempt to lock in vendor exclusivity against AMD

>oy vey, it's a movement! you goyim love playing activist! buy our stuff!

Sunny Cove is more likely to shit on Ryzen than this GPU making a dent in any segment of the GPU market.

AMDrones will only buy AMD

Intel GPUs are just tech demos or for professionals like Quadros and Titans

They can't even supply desktop CPUs properly, how are they going to supply GPUs by themselves? Their GPUs are going to be 22nm/16nm-14nm+++++ by 2020?

I think it might at the very least boost and push the performance profile of the worst iGPUs up to at least Vega 8 levels on the Intel side, which is what I am projecting for Gen 11 graphics that they are putting out with Sunny Cove. I still don't know why they skipped 10 but whatever. But if you ask me about their discrete GPU X^e efforts, that's still a tossup. They're basically trying to repeat AMD's GCN again here with focus on compute first and everything else secondary. But just guessing, their high end needs to at least match or beat roughly Vega 64/2070 in graphics performance to be even remotely on the map for anyone by that time in 2020. I think that is a high bar for any company but I think that is a reasonable expectation from Raja, his graphics team, and the Intel money he's getting.

If you knew your history at all you stupid piece of shit you wouldn't lie out of your ass hole.

They were giving deep discounts on entire trays of Intel chips for laptops and then any one who was selling AMD chips had that price advantage thrown away.

That's part of why the EU fined Intel Billions.

Thanks for disproving one of your lies you fucking moron.

And Kyle probably has Rajas cell phone number if he wants to get a hold of him. Why the fuck do you think Raja got him on stage to push his failures?

I hope Intel succeeds so nvidia finally has competition.

Is Sunny Cove 10nm old Core architecture?

Changelog;
>removed text "Interim CEO, Bob Swan"
>added text "CEO Bob Swan"

They have fucking NOTHING.

this

Attached: 1547140189801.jpg (620x414, 40K)