The snakeoil salesman is at it again

The snakeoil salesman is at it again.

images.nvidia.com/geforce-com/international/comparisons/3dmark-port-royal-nvidia-dlss/3dmark-port-royal-nvidia-dlss-feature-test-003-dlss-on-vs-dlss-off.html

Attached: 3dmark-port-royal-nvidia-dlss-geforce-rtx-performance-results.png (842x459, 54K)

should really say >1440p vs 1440p upscaled

>snakeoil salesman
Well, if novidiots buy it, he will continue to sell upscaled shit.
He did that again wilth sub-pixel AA just to cripple amd cards, he did that with barelyworks and novidiots bought even more. He is an honorary jew.

It should say
>real 1440p vs fake 1440p

>game ready driver

>amdfags are angry again

What the fuck are they doing? How come the DLSS image looks so much better? I don't trust them, this can't be legit. The TAA image looks like garbage. That comparison tool is shit, though. You need to open both images in separate tabs and swap between them. TAA looks like upscaled 720p or some shit, something has to be wrong. The DLSS image also has some tearing in it and also some weird halo-like artifacting around certain things.

As much as Nvidia is Shit and rtx is a meme

Dlss is in fact a good thing. Hoping amd makes something similar

Can't wait for the same amd pajeets to praise that turd R VII.

Can someone screencap this post? Must be the saltiest post ever posted.

>Hoping amd makes something similar
They will, but Wendell would have to fix it.

>Wendell would have to fix it.
Are you referring to the tr/epyc performance?
Tr/epyc work as intended, windows need fixing.
Yeah, someone screencap it and put a message mext to it saying "novidiots can't even press print screen"

>Are you referring to the tr/epyc performance
GPU pass through patch, and the fact that and always releases shit, but it's up to everyone else to fix it.

>CUDA
Fite me faggits

He fixed it for Nvidia users not AMD as there was never an issue with AMD on GNU+Linux

>amdrone is clueless and retarded
Do you know what xen is?

You're a fucking retard.

Whatever card can give me the best performance at 250w or less TDP is the winner IMO.

That's probably a 2080 Ti, the stock TDP is 250W IIRC.

Go back to your gender studies faggot.

Under full load, or typical? Hard mode: RTX means very little to me, at least until most games adopt it.

Turing operates under a power limit, it'll throttle to maintain an (average) TDP of 250W under maximum load, or whatever you set its power limit to. Some 2080 Tis can be set anywhere between 100W and like 380W, it's a slider in MSI AB and equivalent programs.

Fake 1440p is easier to run than actual 1440p. Who in the world would've thought!
What a scummy corporation.

Attached: hnaODQD.gif (500x333, 178K)

the only engine I saw until this day that has acceptable taa implementation is ue4. dooms 2016 tssaa is also fine but pretty much all other engines look like trash in comparision