Receive at least 10 fucking calls a day from spoofed local numbers

>receive at least 10 fucking calls a day from spoofed local numbers

This is getting out of hand, especially when I'm expecting return calls

FUCK INDIA

Attached: 255px-Flag_of_India.svg.png (255x170, 5K)

Other urls found in this thread:

consumer.ftc.gov/articles/0133-cell-phones-and-do-not-call-registry
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Yeah, a lot of people I know are getting poo-poo calls.

I got a call at 9:30 pm, no legit company calls at that time

Michigan fag here. Can confirm. I’ve been receiving like 5-6 of these per day, for the last year or so. So fucking annoying.

Ha-Ha-Ha
Burgers

Who is your service provider. If you have TMobile or Metro PCS they have a scam block algorithm that customer service can put on. Just call them and tell them it's free.

Amerifats getting butt blasted about based currybros

pajeetfag here...
it's funny that you complain about it. your own countrymen are selling you out, by letting us call you instead of hiring americans...
At least you can laugh at our accents while we try to American...

I'm a metro customer. I'll give this a go tomorrow.

Get it done as soon as possible it's free

Based pajeet

How do Indians even get access to American phone numbers???

I've actually interrupted the robo call script a few times by pressing 0. 2 times I was transferred to a pajeet, and one time I got a nog.

>One time I got a nog

Jesus Christ how horrifying

How do they even call American phone numbers. I always got the feeling pajeets who are in customer service for big cell phone companies look and write down for numbers.

>spoofed local numbers
is this why every fucking time i call back a missed call the person on the other end says they never fucking called me? Now I feel kind of bad for yelling at this old lady and calling her fucking insane

>he uses a phone
Bwahahahaha you deserve it you fucking jew.

Well, we are handed databases based on demographics.... sometimes it's business people, mostly old people.. so yeah we know how these companies are preying on old people.

And sometimes, here's the fun part, they give us a skype account ... one that's chock full of "clients", the ones that have the gift of the gab take them, so that they can sell them "our premium subscription service" to them.

I have no clue. We use a software installed on our lame ass pirated computers with win XP still installed. The software has a few american numbers that they use to call the numbers in the database.

Can't give you too many details... sorry.

I'm a good lad anons, if I ever called you I'm sure we'd have a nice conversation.

I string the pajeets on for 45+ minutes until they get mad and call me a "son of basterd bitch" or something. I love the way pajeets use profanity.

based pajeet

I enjoy trolling pajeets when they call. Nothing funnier than winding up a pajeet who is trying to scam you.

It just annoys me how it's so easy for you guys to get the phone numbers. What's the best way someone can protect themselves???

Hahaha, I remember my first day, this guy was trolled for 50 minutes... he was on the verge of tears.
well played...

stay off the electoral roll
or change your number after each election cycle

you cannot run... you cannot hide...
we are legion, expect us... XD

but, if it's of some consolation, you can register yourselves as a do not disturb number
consumer.ftc.gov/articles/0133-cell-phones-and-do-not-call-registry
and/or use yellow page apps to block telemarketers so that anyone else getting it gets notified. eg- truecaller. We use it extensively in India to block telemarketers (ironic, I know). However, there's the issue of truecaller misusing your info. So, if one of you develops/ finds something similar it might help.

>change my number to the area code of an unpopulated area of Oklahoma
>make my phone block all numbers from that area code
>no more Pajeet calls

Sounds kinda overkill and retarded, but it works.

Are there any repercussions for blowing into the microphone when an indian calls you? Does it even hurt their ears or does it automatically turn down the volume if you're too loud?

I keep getting calls about a free knee brace.

lmao.... you know what ? you should try it... for science!

You were supposed to be getting them for the last 10 years.
What's happening is India is getting too expensive for outsourcing, so Indians are actually doing the jobs they're paid now because they know if they don't the gravy train is over.

Most of the time these calls use numbers that are very close to my own number, usually off by the last two digits. It was annoying the first few times but now it's just made it easier to screen them.

poo

>americans fear chinks when their "own" companies sell all their datta