Hello Jow Forums redpilled members. When have you started to take the Linux redpill? Was it difficult to swallow?

Hello Jow Forums redpilled members. When have you started to take the Linux redpill? Was it difficult to swallow?

Attached: redpill.jpg (1000x1333, 74K)

>linux
>redpilled
im sorry user, that ship has long since sailed

Attached: loc2.png (1140x831, 72K)

Shut up winbaby

>the only operating systems that exist are wangblows applel and trannix
found the actual baby

The probability you're just using BSD for anything is zero percent. Stick to the argument of the thread and stop trolling.

>using -pill dichotomy
Kill yourself.

what argument was there? than linux is "based" and "redpilled"?
the os that has an enforced liberal designed and approved code of conduct as intel makes more and more (((contributions))) by the year and the codebase explodes into a bloated unauditable mess, based and redpilled is exactly what i think
bsd is shit
stop being a baby who needs other people to make a nice pre packaged operating system for you and learn to do it yourself
my main system is an original custom system built on the seL4 kernel, installed on an 8mb rom chip
i know everything that is running on my system
do you?

>Pill analogy is a dichotomy
It isn't, user.

Well u r gey hhahahahaaa. Gib me teh big S U C C homo.

I started using linux because at one point I needed an OS for my machine and windows was too expensive and I didn't have a mac.
So Linux was the free (as in free beer) alternative and it worked just fine.

Post it then, cunt.

I just use it because its free like in beer and works well enough to cover my web browsing and other small needs.
Not hard, just installed one of distributions, searched for a few things on the web and that was it.
People who make a big deal of OS they use are just clowns and posers (most of the time) imo.

This

Linux isn't an OS...

I can't swallow pills.

>trannix
this is hilarious, thank you
loonix is officially retired

is it me or does linuxfags love saying free as in beer?

if you want to do actual work stick to windows or mac.
And if you like fucking around with your computer so much that you can do it for hours on end and that you can brag about it in forums nobody gives a fuck about.. then install linux and go flay your dick.

Fuck off dumb hipster. You're not cool for forcing yourself to use one OS and/or "discovering" Linux as an adult just because it makes you cool in some communities.

Attached: Laughing Whore.jpg (762x900, 161K)

Seething wintoddlers, go back to /v/

>t. butthurt single OS user just because it's "cool"

Sweety, I was using GNU/Linux 20 years ago already, when I didn't even have pubic hair.
You use the tool least shit for a particular job. It's not rocket science, there are no pills to swallow.

Colored pills are an incel shibboleth OP

I literally started the day that the W10 pop up showed up on my W7. Loaded Mint, been on Mint ever since. Easy-peasy to swallow.

Lol

based and yes!
redpilled!

I've used it on and off and always ended up breaking it because I was a moron so I stuck to Windows because it just worked(tm). But after Windows 8 came out I saw a clear signal that I had to get off the Windows train because Microsoft was headed in a god-awful direction and my fears were confirmed when Windows 10 came out. I made the effort to learn how to use GNU/Linux properly as my sole operating system and discovered that there's a lot more that I can do with it than I initially thought.

So now I do everything I need on it and it's amazing how productive I can be when my operating system doesn't restart while I'm in the middle of something so it can update.

I won't consider myself a linuxfag and write that to prevent some degenerate sperging about open source and muh freedom by showing that this part is of no importance to me.

Well done.

Attached: 1549345685229.png (189x202, 42K)

I use Linux but it's not a 'redpill' you retarded manchild. It's just a better OS. I don't use words from the fucking matrix to describe shit like my political ideology or my choice of software hahaha.

>It's just a better OS.
Imagine being this tech illiterate and delusional. There are no good operating systems, much less better ones, they are all bad, some are just less bad for particular use cases.