I fell for the ROOT meme

now what?

Attached: how-to-root-android.png?fit=640%2C360&ssl=1.png (640x360, 13K)

Other urls found in this thread:

github.com/M66B/NetGuard/blob/master/ADBLOCKING.md
twitter.com/AnonBabble

disable 5g for cancer free life

install gentoo

install adaway
there you go, rooting was worth it.

>disable 5g for cancer free life
not op but please explain?

The funny thing is I root it so I can spoof wifi but I can't even get it to work
My mac address doesn't change even though the app says it does

Flash a custom run, remove Google, install adaway

*rom

OxygenOS is the best rom though
Why would I change it

this t b h

How it different from Blockada?

It enables you to have ad blocking while using a VPN and a firewall at the same time. It edits your hosts file, meaning it isn't a local VPN like Blokada.

So, you did cause? What... all the cool kids do it? I heard suicide is next big thing. Try it.

Install reaver and hack wifi.
Install csploit and hack networks.
Install termux and show neofetch.
Life is worthless to do any meaningful shit

CF.Lumen if your ROM doesn't have a built-in blue light filter.
Battery charge limit, since it's better for the longevity of your battery to not charge it all the way every day.
Assuming you use Magisk: F-Droid Privileged Extension for seamless installs. Blobmoji for less ugly emoticons.

Some people think that the radio waves emitted by cell towers are dangerous. It most likely isn't, since the radiation emitted is non-ionizing. The radiation you get from the sun or from radon in the air is more dangerous.

>It most likely isn't, since the radiation emitted is non-ionizing
Tell me that when you stick your head inside the microwave lad. Also last I heard, uv is not ionising either, but can cause cancer. And btw have you touched an am transmitter? It burns even though it's radio waves. Explain all of these pointwise Mr big brain

Of course non-ionizing waves still generate heat. A microwave uses a very high transmission power (hundreds of watts), while wireless communications are regulated to be relatively low (max 1W).
UV is just on the edge of being ionising. Near UV is not ionising, while far UV is.

based

tho Samsung devices really don't need to root (and disable any apps, and change DNS) anymore for adblocking (adhell 3).
I'd be fucking lying though that if I said it's alright that US Samsung devices are being cucked for bootloader unlock.

Get:
Adaway
Afwall+
App ops
Lucky patcher

Is no root firewall good?
What do you recommend for not rooted devices?
I'm overseas roaming data so i don't want google niggers fucking my bill up

You can't use blokada and a firewall on a non rooted phone?

I want to do this too. I wanted to install Lineage but my phone isn't supported.

What are some alternatives?

Disable or not you will still receive the signal, what's your point ?

Don't know how good no root firewall and other no root solutions are, as I root my phones first thing I do. However if you only need to save data you can restrict in settings.

Attached: Screenshot_2019-02-05-14-28-29.png (1440x2880, 182K)

I'm on amdroid 6.0 i don't have that shit

install naptime, adaway, titanium backup and youtube vanced via magisk

Can you install it on any device? Didn't think so. It's not a good ROM just like all ARM OSs.

>You can't use blokada and a firewall on a non rooted phone?
Not at the same time you can't.

What is it?
What about Lineage?

find an unsupported build
find a different custom os that supports your device

look up the device name and start googling

Enjoy your disabled stock features and warranty

What are some important stock features one should consider b4 rooting?

It mostly depends on manufacturers, but if you're rooting a Samsung phone you're saying goodbye to plenty of features.

Literally nothing. Don't worry about it.

Are you an idiot? You're not saying goodbye to anything other than SOME banking apps and NFC pay/Samsung pay.

>You're not saying goodbye to anything other than SOME banking apps and NFC pay/Samsung pay.
Along with every KNOX apps.

Some phones lose their drm keys so the camera gets unusable. Also services like Netflix can get worse. Banking apps may not work unless you root with Magisk. Unlocking the bootloader may factory reset your phone. However these things can vary greatly depending on your phone, so research before you root. Personally I don't experience any side effects.

Attached: 1515543740497.jpg (600x476, 39K)

This guy knows his shit.
tl;dr do your homework and research your phone. Read a guide on rooting your specific phone (XDA is fine) and read all the warnings especially.

No need to root for that since there's NetGuard.

You can with NetGuard from F-Droid.

>KNOX apps
Hahahaha. Stop trolling.

you cannot use NetGuard together with other VPN based applications

But you can't

Attached: IMG_20190205_183629_263.jpg (600x158, 32K)

1. make it vibrate constantly
2. insert it in your ass

This, but unironically.

Are F-Droid builds supported?

F-Droid builds are not supported because I have no control over if and when the F-Droid version of NetGuard will be updated, so I cannot guarantee timely updates, for example if there is a critical or security issue.

>What is Adhell
Also, some people actually use those apps. The security is quite good.

The fuck? I have never heard of anyone even knowing what Knox is let alone "use" any of it.
>What is Adhell
I don't know.
>security is quite good.
Your security is better if you don't install proprietary apps and have root access yourself.

Higher frequency radiation actually has a harder time penetrating your skin than lower frequency radiation.
A microwave oven would probably heat up the water molecules in the outermost layer of your skin, but not cause cancer or anything like that. Think of it like those red heat lamps.

minmin guard is far better

Why?

Literally the only thing I use root for is Titanium Backup.

You can because NetGuard is a firewall AND ad blocker.

I'd delete Knox. If you want to know why: check the connections it makes multiple times a day.

Do exactly everyone says and then cry fucking hard when you lose a folder of green frog pictures that did not get backed up

Seriously guys, Google is your friend, but you don't show your dick to your friends, do you?
I use a cheap chinese burner with android 6 and conduct all important matters behind 7 proxies through a better device.

to remove gapps

I have this shitty Q Link ZTE n818s gub'ment fone I wanna mess with, but I can't find anything on it.. can't seem to root it, can't find any roms for it, what can I do with this piece of shit..

.. I mean, you'd think there'd be at least 'some' focus on all these shitty burner phones for reasons

Installed netguard but can't find the option to block ads.

I have an alcatel my mother got for free from the carrier that nobody uses
Find a way tonroot it on xda
Custom roms compatible are old as fuck

github.com/M66B/NetGuard/blob/master/ADBLOCKING.md

Install lucky patcher and download all of the illya alarm clock dlc

Attached: 832aa351ada6c8601ecda5555d3cfd9b.png (632x800, 418K)