IBM video

>IBM video
>first scene is a memebook

Attached: Screenshot_2019-02-05 IBM Agile Academy Daily Stand-up Meeting - YouTube.png (1878x1062, 1.6M)

truly sad

t. chinkpad user

Even the people who literally make MICROSOFT visual studio code use macbooks.

If you want to get shit done in the programming world, it's sad but having the software provided on mac combined with the unix is the best choice.
>yfw the "linux community" would rather make another shit distro nobody will use, or fork 99999999 of GNOME DE with different CSS themes than actually create any useful software for the OS

I really think there needs to be a scheme where certain distros are a... target OS, Lets say Ubuntu and Fedora are 5 star OSes with full support, anything else is considered compatible, but less supported.

It might be the best way to bring more third parties on board? I'm sure my suggestion will piss off tons of people because it'll force distros to comply with big bad Ubuntu standards.

>.t OP is retarded lurker that doesn't even know how to program and never worked in the industry.

I'm not using mac and never will, but every programmer that used one actually knew how to do his shit and was good, while being a bro and making jokes about himself also and his retarded mac. Unless you are from India, studying medicine or a girl, then I agree with your stereotype.

Why is this an issue? Would you expect him to use a Thinkpad from 2005 or something? macOS is the most popular consumer Unix OS and is only available with a Mac, so how is it surprising that a programmer would use a Mac?

How can one post be such low quality?

They bought thousand and thousands of MacBooks some years ago. Even IBM shuns ChinkPads.

Macbook user here, gotta use them because people at my job are retarded.
I love the shell but I feel like the UI is way too bloated, is there any way to debloat this piece of shit ui?

>scrum at microsoft
>history of the jews
ew don't post here again tard

The real reason for 90% of Macbooks in business is that they're extremely light and have really fucking good battery life. Thats it, nothing else really matters.
Need to take your laptop to a meeting, ezpz.

I've got Lenovos at my work, desu I prefer the fact that I can dock them which macs cant do, thats really convenient. But their battery life even with an extended battery is like half of a macbook, which is really fucking annoying when traveling across the office and shit is about to die.

>they're extremely light and have really fucking good battery life
Also the keyboard feels amazing compared to almost every laptop I've ever used excepting for the thinkpad I have at home

no wonder softwares nowadays are bloated

I work at IBM in a team of about 20 devs, I'm the only person who opted for a ThinkPad with redhat. I've had 0 problems collaborating with everyone

What's "bloated" about the UI of macOS?

It's not i3

The dock and finder suck balls by any standards.
They are gnome 3 levels of retarded.

>I've had 0 problems collaborating with everyone
This is something that is very nice about development applications since the 2010s started, they actually do play fairly well across platforms, everyone can basically run whatever the fuck they like anymore. Shit was a nightmare back in the day.
That is one of the few complements I'll give to modern computing.

>everyone can basically run whatever the fuck they like anymore
Except Windows, of course.

Lol this

>I'm the only person who opted for a ThinkPad with redhat.

you're the one who made them buy entirety of RedHat

>even the people who develop software for Linux, macOS and Windows use the only computers who can legally run all 3 since macOS is locked down
Gee, color me shocked.

They have the worst keyboard ever made. It has zero travel, it's closer to a touchscreen than an actual keyboard. Plus it breaks if a single speck of dust gets under the switch.

Thank you based docker / something similar