>Trying to torrent Sony Vegas 13
>Look at the torrents with highest seeders
>Every 10th comment someone says it installs garbage or a trojan is detected

Attached: oh no.png (288x395, 35K)

Other urls found in this thread:

blackmagicdesign.com/products/davinciresolve
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>what are false positives

>Fuck it. Don't download this. Everything Ching Liu has uploaded hasn't given me anything but problems. Now I can't access certain sites and objects in webs don't load.

Attached: 1464297996643.png (748x710, 343K)

Stop using proprietary software.

>Download virus when DaVinci Resolve 15.2.3 is free to download

blackmagicdesign.com/products/davinciresolve

KILL YOURSELF FAGGOT

>torrent
>garbage or a trojan is detected

that is cracked programs in general for you. use the trial as much as you can. if the warez doesn't get you the flash botnet virus you get when you open the page will ( im looking at you 1337x.to).

>no h264 acceleration or hevc decoding in free version

>flash
Oh thank fuck, I had the worst dream! It was the year 2019 and everything good about the Internet was dead. It's good to finally be back in the real world...

>2019
>still torrenting

Holy fuck nigger why? DDL from Google Drive or MEGA or some shit instead. So much faster and way less hassle.

>not using kdenlive

Is this bait? I hope this is bait.

Not bait. Torrenting is legitimately the slowest way I could go about downloading something even if it has >10,000 seeders. DDL gives me max speed at all times.

>DDL from Google Drive

Attached: 1541789390774.jpg (381x330, 57K)

Google products (for example) doesn't load if you have adware

On Mac and Windows it does, but you don't get that because you're a Loonix tard

Attached: 1537822436542.png (641x481, 142K)

>not using kdenlive
Kys faggot

Attached: 5394370.jpg (225x282, 32K)

...is probably a good idea since it crashes all the time.

Mega went the way of jewing everyone for transfers
garbage

rutracker has more or less quality control at least.

although once i got a bitcoin miner or something from one out of like 30 gaymes i had downloaded and installed out of obsessive crave for dopamine induced by social isolation, nostalgic memories of childhood and denial of rapidly fading interest/patience in videogames, seemed to slip by the forum moderation and other seeders.

noticed myself, not by pajeetware 10 defender because there was still a weird process with some autogenerated virus that had mail ru address as a process command line argument. it killed itself once i pulled out the ethernet cable. malwarebytes scan found that thing anyway.

Meguca is such a qt

Stop lying redditfrog poster

>it crashes all the time
Yeah pretty much like Vegas

World A: No one pirates. Companies make games and software with the incentive that people will buy it since no one pirates.

World B: Everyone pirates. Companies have no incentive to create games and software since they'll just get it pirated away from them. With no companies making things, there becomes nothing to pirate thus piracy is impossible.

World B is a paradoxical world where everyone pirates yet no one pirates. If piracy was a logically good thing to do then we could have everyone do said thing without creating a paradox. Therefore we must strive for World A if our ethics are to logically make any sense.

Attached: 1531669087121.jpg (600x800, 84K)

Dear brokeass homeless muthafuckin dropouts. Thanks for giving me a huge laugh. Seriously this whole thread is fucking great. You guys larp like you really actually torrent stuff in 2019 ahahahahahaha Great work guys. Oh wait.... dont tell me you guys are being real and you actually still do this shit because youre so broke and your family is too tight-fisted to buy stuff for you hahahahahaha - why dont you use your time trying to earn money to buy shit, or are you all Romanians and Bulgarians hahahahahaha - Gonna post a screencap of this whole thread in a nigger thread on /b/ hahahahaha

Alternatively, World A-2 gets complacent and devolves into a microtransaction hell worse than our own, whereas World B-2 becomes a cloud dystopia where all software has to be rented and streamed over the internet.

>download offline installers for adobe cc 2018 directly from adobe
>use snr patcher 2.0 / amtlib.dll patcher on all of them
>they just work

Attached: 1402426682995.jpg (486x309, 121K)

it's magix vegas now my n word

That only works if you know a place to download the software from; you can’t query mega or google drive for software.

It works fine if you use the megatools command line program.

They have a 30 day trial dipshit.

>Sony Vegas
True editors use Avid