I've got a theory

I've got a theory.
I believe the google captcha is purposely failing users in order to complete more captchas to boost their captcha algorithm.
Pic related , this any many others were 'failed'

Attached: trafficlightsarebullshit.png (798x1128, 630K)

Other urls found in this thread:

patents.google.com/patent/US9407661
bizjournals.com/boston/blog/techflash/2015/01/massachusetts-womans-lawsuit-accuses-google-of.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

no shit

thx Einstein

I noticed a spike in the number of Captchas I had to solve after I spoofed my user-agent to look like it was Chrome and after I blocked Google via my hosts file. Google is just punishing people for trying to escape the botnet by deliberately failing them when they solve the Captcha correctly. What I do is I just predict when it's going to fail me and I deliberately give it bogus data.

Yeah this makes sense.
Don't know why people are stupid enough to still use these google captchas. The ones with the retarded spell the word / guess the letters were good enough.

Disagree. I often submit incorrectly marked captchas (like omitting one of squares that does contain the desired item) and the system accepts them. It's not intentional, it's just that their system sucks.

ChRoMeUsEr

Firefox.

>tfw i bribed the hiroshima so i am no longer one of the google clicking monkeys

Attached: 1538803593278.jpg (1280x1117, 259K)

i had never filled up a captcha this week
just login a burner google account, fucking privacyfags literally drive google AI

Already logged into a google account.
I'm probably being targeted for the shit I post on google services.
Last 10 Of these captchas have been slow as fucking shit, something is up.

Attached: Screen Shot 2019-02-05 at 9.52.12 pm.png (796x1146, 801K)

Yes the reward for using the chromnet is less captcha overall.

>I often submit incorrectly marked captchas (like omitting one of squares that does contain the desired item) and the system accepts them

Yep because they use thousands of input to determine if one picture was correctly assessed. So you failing a little bit won't do harm, and you'll get your dopamine kick for "tricking" the system.

I'm doing my part. If others do also we can achieve something good. Most of captcha submissions come from Jow Forums.

Just disable JavaScript.

Attached: Screenshot_20190205-155412_Dashchan.png (1440x2720, 722K)

Probably no point changing account either , google has already got my MAC address and IP , each new account will be associated and I will be still be placed under the watchful eye of google , I'm fucked should I just submit to the system at this point or create a new identity and pretend to submit to their system.

Consider some retarded people would select the boom as well as the traffic light. So the AI might be confused as to that. To the informed observer like yourself, you probably know Google is doing this to try work out the traffic light signal so it can use it for self driving cars. To the ordinary lay-observer, the boom might be considered part of the traffic light.

The self driving cars idea mm sounds bout right

Or people incorrectly tuned the AI into thinking that the answer was wrong.
Either way, Google needs to be destroyed.

We need to find a way to destroy.
Youtube is going to be too hard of a problem though, unless they can somehow fuck youtube up some more then there is no way of getting people to completely merge off google services.

what is up with buster lately, it's giving me some error every other time I'm trying to use it

>actually linking your posts in this hell hole to a single source

we got a badass over here

Attached: badass.gif (320x240, 1.15M)

The worst is yet to come with v3

patents.google.com/patent/US9407661

>I've got a theory.
>I believe the google captcha is purposely failing users in order to complete more captchas to boost their captcha algorithm.
>Pic related , this any many others were 'failed'

Sorry to tell you but that is not a theory. Unless you have some evidence to backup your claim then it is merely wild speculation

The system mixes known with unknown to train waymo ai. They're stealing our brains, and pretending they haven't figured out how to legalize slavery via Superman 3 tactic: bizjournals.com/boston/blog/techflash/2015/01/massachusetts-womans-lawsuit-accuses-google-of.html

Google gives me harder captchas when using Waterfox instead of Chrome or Edge. They are actively targeting lesser used browsers this should be investigated for abuse of monopoly.

he trips on truth

Just buy a Jow Forums pass

wait what

Attached: Screenshot_2018-12-30-14-23-34-092_com.duckduckgo.mobile.android~2.png (1029x1514, 1.04M)

>patents.google.com/patent/US9407661
Fuck google and their piece of shit tranny employees.
So this is why you can basically NEVER solve a captcha if you use Tor. I had that theory but no proof, thanks.

I've known this for a month now, I just hit Post after solving the first captcha anyways and it goes through.

I'm not surprised by this, what perpetually surprises me is that anyone still comes to this site despite the ever increasing difficulties in posting, discussing, expressing non-PC views, or even fun posting here. Truly the only people that still come to this site are the type that have no problems letting others dictate their lives. The only word I can think of to describe these people starts with C.

on windows pc I don’t need to solve captchas
only on android phone and ipad safari

GUYS_HOW_DO_I_SKIP_CAPTCHA?

Man google must have some really accurate image classifiers by now. No way the tagged images are uploaded anywhere where we can get em?