Does anyone still use PowerPoint?

Does anyone besides Sam Hyde still use it?

Attached: 246x0w.jpg (246x246, 8K)

Other urls found in this thread:

github.com/Philip-Scott/Spice-up
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>what is middle school

I'm starting to think more and more that literally nobody on this board has worked an actual job with expectations and deadlines

Exactly this

Dude, nearly all tech illiterate office drones have mastered Powerpoint. It will never die.

i use it at work, presentations have to follow the corporate design

Like 95% of the planet does

Give me something better. Everybody keeps shitting on it and trying to shove faggot "cloud" and "web 2.0" shit down my throat.

I just use libreoffice

I use it (very rarely) when I need to quickly hack up some presentation.

github.com/Philip-Scott/Spice-up

You know how I know you've never had a job in the financial world?

Nah, just about every school, university and a government|business company in the world. Pentagon is notorius for its presentations for example.

Why not Powerpoint and cloud shit?

Attached: 30_jan_mso365_outage.png (620x533, 220K)

Yep, I'm teaching a class and was planning to use google slides, but I switched to using powerpoint due to SVG image support and good math formula support. Not gonna lie, it's saved me a fuckton of time

>I'm starting to think more and more that literally nobody on this board has worked an actual job with expectations and deadlines
This, along with the people who claim use a Mac or iPad for work, hell, or even Linux for that matter

Latex Beamer

I write my slides in markdown and use reveal.js to display them. Literally 10x as efficient as powerpoint because I don't have to click through all of that gui shit and I can use my slides on any computer that has a browser (aka every computer on the planet earth)

>I can use my slides on any computer that has a browser
have you ever heard of a pdf?

but thats what beamer is for

damn this shit look nice and comfy af

This post proves that you never worked anything harder than being an excel monkey

>This post proves
your post doesn't prove shit
fuck off faggit

yes, console gamers.

Fucking kill yourself. God damn just thinking about another fucking neckbeard grad student popping one spherically-shaded blue bullet point of badly-kerned sans-serif font at a time up on a slide with too much fucking information in the header and footer makes me want to preemptively kill myself in case I ever need to suffer through another beamer presentation in my entire life. Fuck beamer, hands down the shittiest, most boring "presentations" of all time, used by the most pretentious fucking academics you'll ever encounter.

Lol. Brainlet

kek

I agree. LaTeX is made to focus on the content instead of the form. Insert your text and let the program arrange the overall presentation.

Now, using Beamer as an overlay over LaTeX is the most god damn retarded thing someone could do because why in the name of fuck would you use a text oriented word processor to draw a visual oriented document.

What matters the most in a presentation is the "sex appeal" of the slides, not the text inside which nobody reads more than 3 lines.

using Powerpoint in 2k19 kek
do faggots still do presentations? I thought that shit died in 2010.

Fck I reddet-spaced. Sumimasen (´・_・`)