I miss Terry lads

I miss Terry lads.

Attached: file.png (1893x97, 24K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_operating_systems
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Go to your local psych ward. Tell them you hear voices. Get committed. Enjoy being around a bunch of Terrys until they let you out.

He's a dime a dozen.

>Satan killed God's programmer
Noooooooo

I don't. He was retarded schizophrenic. That's all.

Kek

True

>that's all
He's the smartest programmer to ever live

Tons of people have made commodore-style operating systems, and they did it back when it was hard, back when the hardware was very restrictive. It's very easy to make a gimped OS today. What he did was not impressive from a programming perspective.

>Tons of people have made commodore-style operating systems, and they did it back when it was hard, back when the hardware was very restrictive.
I'm going to need a citation here.

I highly doubt that.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_operating_systems
There were dozens upon dozens of disk operating systems back in the day, not all of which were made by a team. And it is waaaay harder to write an OS back then. Terry did it in a VM with practically science fiction hardware backing it compared to the devs of commodore's time.

Did he actually die or just drop out

Here's an analogy for you.
Writing gimped commodore OS today is like writing an atari 8bit game today. Do you have any idea how hard it was to write an atari 8bit game back in the 80s compared to today? An eight year old can make an 8bit atari style game in a dev kit in an afternoon these days.

Which version of the Bible did Terry read? Was it just plain KJV or did he read different versions?

Attached: 1536328169782.jpg (350x350, 26K)

So make it, fucking CIA glow in the dark negruano

I wouldn't want to bother. His OS is useless. He wasted his life and disappointed his family. Jow Forums has assimilated him as a meme, nothing more. There is no worse fate. He shouldn't be in the sticky. His memory should be laid to rest.

I disagree, TempleOS absolutely does have a couple of things that I would love to see on a modern system such as a polished doldoc and embedding assets into source code.

HolyC is a pretty nice language too and I would use it instead of python in my projects if there was a implementation for linux.

It looks like shit, man. Anyone praising TempleOS is doing so ironically. It's a joke, a meme, and a circlejerk.

>Anyone praising TempleOS is doing so ironically.
You do realize that you're talking to someone who's genuinely praising him?

>He's a dime a dozen.

He was the smartest programmer in the world you fucking cia nigger

I don't care how it looks, I spend most of my time in a terminal window or a text editor anyway.

Doldoc reminds me of the genera document system mixed with emacs org-mode, docdoc just feels incomplete rather than garbage.

HolyC is a just in time dynamic c with syntactic sugar what more could you want from a scripting language?

TempleOS itself reminds me of the mit ITS system.

There is more to Terry's work then meme value.

>You do realize that you're talking to someone who's genuinely praising him?
I don't believe you.
>There is more to Terry's work then meme value.
No, there isn't.

he was fun until Jow Forums heard about him.

>I don't believe you.
I guess you're one of those types who doubt their mother telling them that she loves them. If you even had a family, that is. God Does Not Exist by the way!
>No, there isn't.
Blatant denial of reality can often be a sign of a delusional mind. You should probably have this looked into or you'll end up like Terry.

this, how do we get this retard banned? mods? JANNY! DO YOUR FUCKING JOBS!

That's a yikes for me chief

You want me banned for not worshipping a schizo freak?

Anyone has glowing "cian" comic. Missed to click the save button when I saw it.

I miss him, too. He had passion, humor, rage, insight. His life was an adventure, and we got to share in it. We were blessed.

What was special about him wasn't being schizophrenic

Have you actually looked at the OS design? It has some gems. HolyC has neat language extensions as well.

t. has never programmed in his life

Attached: 1548736131729.png (795x1024, 1.47M)