Is everything a botnet nowdays?

In every shitty thread here I always see some neckbeard saying "botnet". Ok faggots. Suggest a distro that isn't a botnet

Attached: 1280px-Tux.svg.png (1280x1509, 285K)

Gentoo

Anything systemd free, but even then good luck since intel has a backdoor on their processors

Anything not touched by Google, Microsoft, Oracle, Ubuntu or Facebook is botnet free.

>Ubuntu
You are stuck in 2009, aren't you?

Unironically, but Gentoo

Let me translate it from ESL.
Google, Microsoft, Oracle, Ubumtu Facebook touched = nie good.

>Anything systemd free
the systemd service space is our lord and savior, standardizing and revolutionizing the linux platform.

So everything not based on Ubuntu? Are Manjaro, mx Linux, Solus, opensuse some good ones?

>Is everything botnet nowadays?
Without a shred of irony, yes.
You either avoid as much of it as you can, accepting that it will always be there no matter how hard you try, bite the bullet and dye your hair blue, or isolate yourself from """technology""" completely ('become a hermit' as the neurosmartphonical would put it)

Slackware

Parabol and Trisquel are two that come to mind

Void Linux MUSL

botnet

/thread

Attached: Parabola-openrc-lxde-2017.11.05-dual.iso.png (1366x768, 285K)

Facebook
Google
Microsoft
Oracle
Intel
AMD
Twitter
Friendster
Pretty much everything else out there
yes, most distros are probably bottnetted, but it doesnt take a genius to stop using the internet. Rip out your wlan card, and never use ethernet. The internet is the ultimate botnet.

gentoo

Guix SD

Install Void

Using a older non-botnet operating system or a more up to date one like freedos running on older non botnet hardware. Older software doesn't require the resources and doesn't contain (or its easy to remove) all the botnet.

>using intel cpus

AMD also has backdoors, they just have fewer ones. See AMD PSP for instance.

This. A sad world we live in and with no fix in sight.

alpine
no GNU

tem0le

If it connects to the internet, its a botnet

Attached: TempleOS_logo.png (650x490, 20K)

Is Ubuntu the worst distro?

THE BOTNET IS WITHIN

just accept that thje fact that literally anything and eveything is botnet, you see the clothes your wearing, clothing companies put a backdoor, BOTNET.
your shoes, BOTNET
that shit you took, BOTNET
Jow Forums, BOTNET

Unironically templeOS

but we don't know much about AMD PSP
but intel ME is a confirmed botnet
on the other hand: if no one knows - it's botnet

>using x86 cpus

>only those yid memers at CTS are ""investigating"" the PSP

Attached: 1536475498266.jpg (480x596, 31K)

GNU/Linux*
And false. Idiot boy

If you're willing to sacrifice a large chunk of convinience for the sake of ideology; trisquel gnu/linux is what you seek

>distro
plebs

OpenBSD all the way nigga.

Fucking this. Too bad Ryzen/new AM4 mobos are still poorly supported, I couldn't even install it without turning off IOMMU on the BIOS and even then it didn't recognize my HDs properly.

Only the most recent CPUs have PSP.

Just don't use the internet, then nothing is botnet