Would Jow Forums recommend an HP Pavilion Gaming Laptop? They have one for less than $500 at Wally World

Would Jow Forums recommend an HP Pavilion Gaming Laptop? They have one for less than $500 at Wally World.

Attached: HP-Pavilion-15-CX0056WM-15.6-Intel-Core-i5-8300H-NVIDIA-GeForce-GTX-1050Ti-1TB-HDD-8GB-RAM-Shadow-Bl (989x849, 98K)

Other urls found in this thread:

laptoping.com/specs/product/hp-pavilion-15-cx0056wm-15-6-gaming-laptop-intel-i5-8300h-nvidia-gtx-1050ti-1tb-hdd-8gb-ram-shadow-black/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>gaming
>laptop
>hp

pick none

the newer generation of pavilions aren't so crap like those from 2010.

they are actually pretty good with separate fans for CPU and GPU.

Everyone tells me to stay away from HP. What's wrong with them specific Ally?

>what is PCI whitelisting.

>I bought a gaming laptop
>I was in despair
>I resented it
>I felt disappointed with myself
>I felt scared
>I felt hollow
>I felt angry
>I felt uneasy
>I felt I'd let myself down
>I felt annoyed
>I felt frustrated
>I was in pain
>I felt depressed
>I felt furious with myself
>I felt sick
>I was in agony
>I wonder if I really need this product
>I wonder whether I should have bought anything at all
>I wonder if I have made the right choice
>I wonder if I have done the right thing in buying this product
>I wondered if I'd been fooled
>I wondered if they had spun me a lie
>I wondered whether there was something wrong with the deal I got

Attached: download.jpg (500x692, 75K)

So you were unhappy with your gaming laptop purchase?

probably just some ancient meme

if it has keys that light up in a color that isnt white you know its a good deal

they aren't bad, but disassembling their laptops is a bit of a nightmare compared to other brands if you ever need to swap thermal paste or something

I never understood pc gamer's obsession with putting lights on all of their components. Why can't they make a gaming PC that doesn't look autistic?

I have one and can give you benchmarks if you want, for $500 it's definitely worth it.

Attached: 20190205_200209.jpg (4160x2080, 2.24M)

I'm mostly interesting in coding and datamining vidya, but I'm curious about how well it runs the Resident Evil 2 remake.

I have it, you gotta undervolt and underclock to get it under 70.degrees. Without it the cpu goes to above 90s with heavy gaems

I see. Is it good for running 3D rendering programs too?

Sorry, don't have that game

Black Friday left over. I live in a small town and our Walmart still has a few. If you are going to buy one, do it before some reseller buys it and sells it for more.

Spec wise it isnt bad and can be upgraded a bit from what is stated on HP's website.

At 500 that's a steal, same laptop costs close to a 1000 here in the Netherlands.

>If you are going to buy one, do it before some reseller buys it and sells it for more.
I never considered that option. I wanted to keep using my current laptop until it broke down and have the new one in reserve, since I don't like buying a new laptop if I'm still using another one. Thanks for the unintentional advice user.

What are the specs for 500$? Link me this shit senpai

Here.

Can't upload a picture for some reason, but it's an 8th-gen i5 CPU, with GTX1050 GPU, 8GB of RAM and 1TB HDD.

It's this one in particular.
laptoping.com/specs/product/hp-pavilion-15-cx0056wm-15-6-gaming-laptop-intel-i5-8300h-nvidia-gtx-1050ti-1tb-hdd-8gb-ram-shadow-black/

Took the plunge and bought it. Not sure if I'm going to use it for myself or resell at a higher cost.

HP hinges are a complete piece of shit for one.

this 100%
also their cooling solutions are garbage, they rely too heavily on unsupported heatpipes and their PCs always have just barely enough thermal capacity to keep running until the warranty expires.

>Wally World.
wally fucking world
world of wally for fucks sake
Only a wally would go to wally world

This is the funniest fucking post I have ever seen