Any I2P users here? I have a question

Any I2P users here? I have a question
I want a i2p dedicated browser, since constantly changing my proxy settings in firefox when I want to use I2P seems just retarded.
What are some good options? Could I use a portable version of TOR with the tor network turned off and the proxy settings changed?
I don't use chromium so I figure I could use it for the sole purpose of I2p, but I'm wondering how secure it is compared to firefox or TOR (disabled) firefox.
Any ideas at all would be helpful, I'm leaning towards modifying TOR to use for I2p but if anyone with a brain has any input let me know.

I'm turned onto the I2P browser for secure communication by the way, the more I read about it the more I like it.

Attached: proxy.duckduckgo.com.png (300x229, 53K)

Other urls found in this thread:

github.com/PurpleI2P/i2pdbrowser
github.com/eyedeekay/firefox.profile.i2p
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I don't use i2p but you can make separate profiles in Firefox.

Use firefox -P --no-remote. This will allow you to create and launch a standalone version of Firefox with its own profile, where you can configure the proxy for it.

Attached: Captura de pantalla_2019-02-05_16-55-01.png (404x369, 21K)

thanks - will I have to re configure all my addons?

Yes, it creates a new empty profile. Like starting fresh. Don't forget to install the basics like NoScript.

You can also copy the contents of your existing profile.

For retards you could also use github.com/PurpleI2P/i2pdbrowser
It's from the same dude that does the c++ version of i2p

how is the c++ version of i2p in comparison to the java one?

I tried using the ipdbrowser that's available on the ubuntu software app but upon launch i2p just says it's misconfigured.
I can't even seem to remove it now

It's fast and very light, good for browsing, irc and file sharing, but it's not compatible with the java plugins like bote.

I have a dedicated i2p box. Really only use i2psnark and the postmans tracker.

I just use foxyproxy with some settings a random redditor made. Don't have to switch anything. Just werks. I use it on Tor browser though so I can seamlessly go on eepsites, onion sites, and surface web.

What's the use of i2p?

cp

>(You)
Really? 2000+19 and people still fucking with that shit?

cp

Only complete spergs want cp nowadays

cp

yeah, nowadays rsync is all the rage

Garlic is better than onion. P2P. Also tors hidden services are useless unless tou can move them regularly.

Torrents, and shitposting in nntpchan

Attached: 1539088708458.png (720x856, 144K)

waterfox

github.com/eyedeekay/firefox.profile.i2p

Borked, non-developed, and bugged to hell.