Is there like a duckduckgo but for browsers...

Is there like a duckduckgo but for browsers? I want a customizable browser that I can do stuff like add image blockers to and won't steal my data and sell it to companies for profit.

Thnx

Attached: gib.jpg (900x609, 52K)

Firefox

Firefox/Firefox derivatives is the closest thing to that I think, unfortunately.

Literally only possible way is to use Tor or Firefox in Tor mode (i.e. resistFingerprinting).

Any other way Google Cloudflare and many more advertisers and trackers are able to reconstruct your entire browsing history due to fingerprinting and evercookies

>tranny cocks are the only option
When does this world end already?

>caring about who builds something

According to that logic you shouldn't use Windows, Mac, Linux or any BSD.

So what are you using?

Firefox with librefox config

Attached: 1542431395764.png (331x132, 40K)

make sure to throw your phone away to ya retard

Thanks friends. Also is there a solid email address I can use that won't steal my data and sell it to companies

Wrong. Those librefox icecat and user.js a hit makes you more unique because it changes settings that a website can deduce now imagine how many people worldwide use the same config.

Just use stock Firefox and enable resistFingerprinting. Do not disable JS and do not install stuff like ublock since both make you more unique Just enable Firefox built in content blocking.

Found the triggered "females"

>email address
email service

>look mom I’m projecting again

Not them but how are they triggered?
Do you currently use something that is not any of the mentioned Os?

Also remember duckducjgo is literally a honeypot. Just use startpage.

>do not disable javascript
i would rather have a more unique config than let literally anybody's unprotected code run on my computer ciafriend

This

Roger that

Imagane being this retarded, librefox config actually makes the browser less unique by for example changing the default language to english, using resistfingerprint, changing your timezone.
>Don't install uBlock origin
At this point it's either extreme retardation or bait, possibly both. uBlock blocks the trackers and the malicious ads. Not using it will be worse for privacy compared to using it.

>Firefox
>Startpage
Anything else I should do?

Get uBlock Origin, Nano Defender and Cookie Autodelete

go ahead and actually read the patches librefox icecat etc apply then again tell me a website cannot deduce you running librefox just by executing some javascript.
Now don't tell me to disable js. It should have become clear that this makes you more unique.

As for the ublock stuff. Sadly he is correct. The eff had a lengthy explanation how entropy works in browser fingerprinting. If you have ublock installed you are already in a small pool of users (around 40% of users have adblocjers, 10% of them run ublock,this is public statistic, worldwide look it up yourself). Now worse a website can not only deduce that you have ublock installed but can even say which lists you have (which not all of are the same). You should get the picture?

That's why Tor explicitly says to allow to load ads and trackers and never block them.And also never install additional add-ons . That's also why Firefox now has built in content blocking and will.enable it by default.

If you don't believe me or him learn how math behind information theory works. The eff article was wonderful.

+decentraleyes, it hosts a bunch of JS bullshit locally

If you do this you will be unique af.

for ad blocking enable Firefox built in ad.blocking and remove ublocj and nano.

For cookies remove cookie autodelete and enable Firefox firstparty isolate. Firstparty isolate not only isolates cookies but contrary to add-ons nd any other browser it also protects against evercookies.

The only add-on you should ever install is decentraleyes.

Brave browser

What antivirus should I use?

Not true, I tested on a clean firefox install (left) and one with ublock, nano defender and librefox config (right). You can try for yourselves.

Attached: firefox.png (1920x1040, 437K)

If anyone is worried about fingerprinting just use an agent spoofer or something

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA