Classical Music Discussion

Mason Cruz
Mason Cruz

Is classical music based or for faggot pseudointellectuals?
I’ve never liked classical no matter how hard I try and my dad has made me feel inferior for not liking it. Am I part of the problem because classical music is based or is classical music for psychologically damaged and emotionally stunted people?
Discuss.

Attached: A5149C6B-BCCE-416E-9FD5-803A1CD37EB5.jpg (177 KB, 803x720)

All urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/Dka-_N6KaG0
youtu.be/NGlzlNlnw_w
youtu.be/esD90diWZds
youtube.com/watch?v=r6OQCncAiC8
youtube.com/watch?v=GF260OjcAjE
youtube.com/watch?v=E8Mf-1A6YtE
youtube.com/watch?v=Zj2cK8wymIA
youtube.com/watch?v=z0A_Ik6TTn0
youtube.com/watch?v=D-_qS_3KXBA
youtube.com/watch?v=YDr6EsCFKYc
youtube.com/watch?v=liTSRH4fix4
youtu.be/UfxW1RmdLt8
youtu.be/xvOsH7jw8Zw
youtube.com/watch?v=snxUHRaGTuA
youtube.com/watch?v=_fuIMye31Gw
youtu.be/0T7eMctuJLQ
youtube.com/watch?v=p6tjdsydu_A
youtube.com/watch?v=9_BlhOJp8RY
youtube.com/watch?v=zhZd4Tea2cM
youtube.com/watch?v=1G3b65VU3L4
youtube.com/watch?v=OuoZSR3O7TY
youtube.com/watch?v=olwVvbWd-tg
youtu.be/Zsks5L2QPO0
youtu.be/ykuF8h7sFwI
youtube.com/watch?v=VbxgYlcNxE8
youtube.com/watch?v=ZWFwtMWFLdc
youtube.com/watch?v=iCEDfZgDPS8
youtube.com/watch?v=12j1wdKE4zU&t=957s
youtube.com/watch?v=zFypui1xKlk
youtu.be/Jmk5frp6-3Q
youtube.com/watch?v=ALiLsNtOWAM&index=10&list=LLNlis2rocaGVZPOLfayfdcg
lvbeethoven.com/Bio/BiographyHeiligenstadtTestament.html
youtube.com/watch?v=jHMq2D9rtSc
youtu.be/mmCnQDUSO4I
youtu.be/dbbtmskCRUY
youtu.be/2tB2SLLnPZg
youtube.com/watch?v=rEGOihjqO9w
youtube.com/watch?v=f0uSpha5Ucc
youtube.com/watch?v=odQ8l41jr4E
dailymotion.com/video/x33q7xd
youtube.com/watch?v=YsbrRAgv1b4
youtube.com/watch?v=CTE08SS8fNk
youtube.com/watch?v=N-mA9OMP3DE
youtu.be/DxtAHpYIXdU
youtu.be/ieRQyyPowH0
youtube.com/watch?v=-8I7uHb7GY0
youtu.be/ykmpYgKl_Ug
policeone.com/bizarre/articles/475738006-5-things-to-know-about-fighting-crime-with-classical-music/
youtube.com/watch?v=onz2F32jKCY
youtube.com/watch?v=FIDTah3SvCU
youtube.com/watch?v=SRmCEGHt-Qk
youtube.com/watch?v=bG-bK8e0agQ
youtube.com/watch?v=xOnRlsd0558
youtube.com/watch?v=U5u9glfqDsc

Henry Hill
Henry Hill

I know exactly what you mean.

Gavin Gray
Gavin Gray

I feel bad for your dad, to have such a faggot for son.

Liam Lewis
Liam Lewis

So what do you think?

Isaiah Perry
Isaiah Perry

You telling me you like classical? Name three of your favorite compositions.

Juan Barnes
Juan Barnes

Based Kraut

Caleb Robinson
Caleb Robinson

Vivaldi
Beethoven
Wagner

Bentley Long
Bentley Long

I enjoy Bach's string compositions, he really had a knack for counterpoint.

I think a lot of the rest of the genre is ostentatious music for that period's wealthy people to waste money on.

Elijah Fisher
Elijah Fisher

And why do you like the music? What emotions does it arouse? How does it make you feel? Be detailed.

Ian Bennett
Ian Bennett

You know beethoven was a deeply disturbed indiviudal, that’s why they say it will give children nightmares to listen to beethoven before sleep. How does that make you feel? Are you proving my point?

Inversely, Bach is supposed to increase intelligence.

Aaron Jones
Aaron Jones

Dvorak: Symphony No 9 in E minor - Allegro con fuoco.

Blake Hall
Blake Hall

If you can’t explain in detail why you like it, then I will assume you are emotionally and psychologically stunted. So go on, explain in detail why exactly you like classical music. Convince me you are not a elitist faggot whose parents never loved him who finds comfort in this music because it makes you feel like upper class.

Luis Myers
Luis Myers

user, reread your own post a few times and try to figure out what's wrong with it.
There is definitly an emotionally stunted person in this thread. But it's not the one you're responding to.

Parker Walker
Parker Walker

As an actual classical musician (trombonist) you’re an insecure fuck if you create imaginary social hierarchies based off music no matter the genre. There are people I know who only listen to synth/ambient exclusively, and people I know who only listen to classical. Sure, one has a superiority complex, but to me it doesn’t matter.

Ryder Rodriguez
Ryder Rodriguez

Okay.

youtu.be/Dka-_N6KaG0

youtu.be/NGlzlNlnw_w

youtu.be/esD90diWZds

Leo Gonzalez
Leo Gonzalez

Still haven’t explained why you like it. Only accusations. So far it looks like you are the emotionally stunted one. Prove me wrong.

So are you saying me theory has some merit?

Justin Sullivan
Justin Sullivan

Classical music is generally more intricate than other kinds of music. Orchestral compositions warrant an above-average IQ from the listener before the overall arrangement can be appreciated, as there are so many nuanced voices, unusual time-signatures, and virtuosic melodies.
I enjoy classical music not only because I am myself a composer, but because I am an aesthete.
tl;dr: Only those without taste dislike classical music.

Attached: 1540322674660s.jpg (8 KB, 250x234)

Kayden Murphy
Kayden Murphy

My IQ is 145 though. I really like electronic. That’s also intricate. The two favorite genres of the most high iq and auccessful people are #1 classical and #2 electronic.
I just don’t get classical. It usually sounds so miserable and just reminds me of old boring geisers who have tea parties and never like to do anything interesting or have fun. Maybe I’m biased from my dad. Maybe classical is decent, and i’ve only heard garbage classical my whole life. Even then though, the good classical doesn’t inspire me to listen to it like electronic does. Not buying the class and sophistication argument. Still seems like elitism to me.

Oliver Campbell
Oliver Campbell

fren

Attached: 1528487988454.png (94 KB, 702x486)

Evan Campbell
Evan Campbell

imagine being this insecure

Noah Brooks
Noah Brooks

Try these
youtube.com/watch?v=r6OQCncAiC8

youtube.com/watch?v=GF260OjcAjE

Luis Morgan
Luis Morgan

post your comps

Austin Sanchez
Austin Sanchez

don't despair
you appreciate it more as you mature

Owen Baker
Owen Baker

True. It's also great for creativity. Start drawing randomly then switch on some Classical- you'll be amazed at what happens.

They also play it for plants to increase growth.

Chase Russell
Chase Russell

I still think classical is for stuck up fags who don’t know how to live. I haven’t met one person who listens to classical who I look up to as a role model. They’re all psychologically damaged people with emotional problems or personality disorders. I wish I could be proven wrong, but so far I haven’t heard anything convincing.

Tyler Thomas
Tyler Thomas

thanks man
thank you for giving me an excuse for posting my kollwitz-facepalm, now please stop

Attached: facepalm.jpg (165 KB, 600x698)

Cameron Ramirez
Cameron Ramirez

Imagine projecting your insecurities onto others because you can’t justify your purpose for listening to classical fag music.

Easton Gomez
Easton Gomez

Classical music is an Alpha thing - u wouldn't understand. Just go play your Xbox ,kiddo!

Ryan Lopez
Ryan Lopez

wagner
wagner
wagner

Luis Rodriguez
Luis Rodriguez

read hoffman

Attached: Hoffman.jpg (26 KB, 214x317)

Luke Flores
Luke Flores

That’s also intricate.
it's not

think about this: start listening to chopin's first piano concerto, or the emperor by beethoven. the orchestra starts developing the theme. the author carefully arranged 2, 3, 4, 5, more voices, in his head, and they all play together perfectly. then the soloist comes in. and replays the theme, and a game of back and forth with the orchestra begins, and they complement each other, sometimes the soloist answering the orchestra, sometimes the other way around. main themes are re-developed, with more and more complicated variations. and after listening it for 10 or 20 times you realize these were some dudes imagining all in their heads, no computers, no electricity, just a piano.

that's intricate

Christian Brown
Christian Brown

You need to start nofap and try again bro

Nolan Smith
Nolan Smith

This! I absokutely love it since I saw it in that webm with jew

Carter Scott
Carter Scott

You're just a cultural-less American savage, tbqh.

youtube.com/watch?v=E8Mf-1A6YtE

Anthony Hughes
Anthony Hughes

Still none of you faggots have made convincing arguments for why you like it, how it makes you feel, etc,

I’m really giving you a chance here to prove how it is better. So far all i have heard is that it has more intricacies? Pretty fucking weak argument. Still all you classical fags wreak or elitism.

muh you have to be sophisticated to appreciate it, you inferior. You’d never understand.

Bullcrap. I was raised by elitist parents and still grew up hating it. You have to be an emotionally repressed stuck up britfag with a monacle who has never done anything interesting, unusual, or spontaneous ever in his life to truly enjoy classical music.

Brandon Jackson
Brandon Jackson

Its for pseudointellectuals.

Those who like classical music seem to think that every piece of classical music is amazing, and that only classical music is amazing. In reality, there are a few good compositions here and there, but most of it is trash. Most classical music is highly unoriginal and derivaive of the music of other classical composers.

If you find classical music boring and contrived, congratulations! You see things for how they really are.

Kayden Kelly
Kayden Kelly

Dude, you gotta avoid broken record mode if you want people to act along with your larp. It's no fun like this.

Attached: bait.jpg (18 KB, 600x600)

Jacob Scott
Jacob Scott

I told you
you're too young
you simply haven't developed enough
if you can't appreciate it by your late twenties, then, indeed, you're braindead

Thomas Hill
Thomas Hill

is there any other genre better than classical, your opinion? more original?

Hudson Stewart
Hudson Stewart

Nigga I'm a working class council estate pleb from Birmingistan, I fucking love classical, in what way does that make me either a toff or an elitist?

Classical music covers a whole range of emotions and themes, have you even listened to it properly? Try saint-sanz, puccini, Bach, shostakovich, even haydn for fuck sakes. The problem isn't the music. It's you

Attached: IMG-20181120-224913.jpg (45 KB, 616x467)

Julian Richardson
Julian Richardson

Sibelius - Finlandia
Saint-Saens - Carnival of the Animals - Aquarium
Prokofiev - Dance of the Knights

Asher Young
Asher Young

is there any other genre better than classical, your opinion?
Modern day pop music is the height of culture. (This is the top hit on music on youtube today.)

youtube.com/watch?v=Zj2cK8wymIA

Attached: Sad-Hitler.jpg (36 KB, 608x477)

Jonathan Torres
Jonathan Torres

Alright that’s a decent argument. But still noone has explained how it makes them feel. I can appreciate the achievement of conposing such a complex symphony, but truly feeling connected to it is different. When i listen to electronic, I’m taken to another world, I get chills, the beats and the music just resonate with me on a deep level. My imagination runs wild with creativity imagining what kind of visuals the music could compliment, what kind video it would work with, what kind of scene in a movie it would enhance. I don’t get any of that with classical.

I think electronic is fundamentally more spiritual and creative in nature. Classical is more worldly, logical, and material.

Austin Phillips
Austin Phillips

Yes! Thank you! Someone else here has sense. See, boringfags? I’m right.

Hunter Harris
Hunter Harris

Btw, I made it to 30 sec, before I had to turn that filth off..See if you can do better.

Austin Stewart
Austin Stewart

Chopin Scherzo in B Flat Major op 31
Chopin Nocturne op 55 (Posth)
Liszt Liebestraum

Luis Johnson
Luis Johnson

Fuck you, you have no soul and your parents never loved you.

James Wood
James Wood

I just started listening to Wagner, I put on overture and experienced many goose bumps and tears welled up a couple times. I felt like it activated and appealed to the more evolved parts of my brain and filled me with inspiration and appreciation for beauty. I contrasted it with nigger beats that I think appeals more to our primal/ reptilian brain

Easton Robinson
Easton Robinson

Wrong wrong wrong and fucking wrong.
It's for romanticists. For me anyways. I hate complex ideology and pseudointellectual garbage. Pure passionate intense raw emotion is the ONLY suitable influence of Aesthetic.

Ryan Hernandez
Ryan Hernandez

I think electronic is fundamentally more spiritual and creative in nature. Classical is more worldly, logical, and material.
Bro...

Attached: y-tho.jpg (51 KB, 473x480)

Evan Johnson
Evan Johnson

Romantic

Tyler Stewart
Tyler Stewart

Saint-Saens - Carnival of the Animals - Aquarium
Are you a faggot?

Mason Harris
Mason Harris

yes
youtube.com/watch?v=z0A_Ik6TTn0

Attached: 81DmDMv-VzL.-SL1500-.jpg (330 KB, 1500x1500)

Noah Adams
Noah Adams

WHY THE FUCK WOULD YOU PICK AQUARIUM OVER SPARTACUS OR URBS ROMA YOU GIGANTIC HOMOSEXUAL

Lucas Jones
Lucas Jones

That's because you have yet to find a piece that truly resonates with your soul. Listen to Chopin Nocturne 9 opus 1 or Chopin etude 25 no 5

Jack Gomez
Jack Gomez

It's just like any other category of music. 80% of it is either shit or just not your style, the other 20% is OK. You gotta dig in and figure out what you like.

Gabriel Nguyen
Gabriel Nguyen

You hate pseudointellectual garbage yet your post is nothing but pseudointellectual garbage.

Christopher Thomas
Christopher Thomas

Because the only people that seem to like it have never done anything interesting in their lives and are the most boring sods I have ever met. Most of the time they appreciate it only on an intellectual level. And never on a deep instinctual level. My father had so much emotional repression and anger and he always listened to classical trash. Seems to attract the deranged and physically out of touch in my opinion

Hudson Cook
Hudson Cook

this is what someone too young would say

do you think all those things you say electronic makes you feel happen only to you? that happen only through electronical? let me tell you one secret: I started listening to techno many years ago, then switched to metal, when I realized techno lacks the substance, the emotion. there's no dynamics in techno, no nuance. robotic, mechanic. you're the one intepreting it. by design, it can only incorporate the performance of one or two people, while classical will merge the composer's idea with the perfect or imperfect, but distinct interpretation of the conductor + orchestra. the machine doesn't interpret

the day you start listening classical music for real you'll realize how empty electronical is

Aaron Evans
Aaron Evans

I like it. But i cant really stick to one genre. The piano the violin and the pipe organ. I like the pipe organ.
youtube.com/watch?v=D-_qS_3KXBA

Colton Gutierrez
Colton Gutierrez

emotion and expressing that emotion is pseudointellectual garbage
taking inspiration from powerful feelings is pseudointellectual garbage
sisteen chapel? Pseudointellectual garbage
Sorry you seem to not know what art is or what it's derived from you complete fucking plebian

Luis Foster
Luis Foster

i liek saint-seans becouse of the animals carnaval

Fuck off Anglo piece of trash, fucking faggot. You know what? Go listen to TCHAIKOVSKY. Yeah, this faggot was an homosexual such as you, this should suit your awful tastes. Dumb british scum

Attached: 1522160664329.jpg (48 KB, 645x729)

Wyatt Baker
Wyatt Baker

All the arts are related. To understand Beethoven you have to understand Goethe, to understand Tchaikovsky, Tolstoy, for Debussy you must know the symbolist paintings and literature of the time. And so on.
As for feelings and emotion, I would say classical has the largest scope out of any other musical genre. Happiness, despair, merriment, transcendence, etc. You also have to read the writings of the composers, especially those of the Romantic era in order to see what they were trying to accomplish with their music.

Nolan Gutierrez
Nolan Gutierrez

I know what art is just fine. The problem here is that what you think is “art” is actually drivel.

Angel Bailey
Angel Bailey

Finally getting somewhere. Thanks user. Maybe some classical isn’t trash.

Bentley Bell
Bentley Bell

drivel
chopin/Liszt
Pick one faggot

Benjamin Parker
Benjamin Parker

The thing about classical music and beautiful art (not modern ugly stuff) and aesthetics in general is how it influences the brainwaves that it gives you. Definitely look up our brainwave states. You will also understand how modern music is indeed degenerate and not just “my generation sucks” thing.

Andrew Ross
Andrew Ross

I highly suggest Liszts Liebestraum, which translates to "loves sorrow".
The thing about classical is that primary Classical artists such as Mozart etc were BEFORE the revolution of sound that took place between 1810-1850

Xavier Martinez
Xavier Martinez

Wagner is classical

John Smith
John Smith

You're just listening to NPR tier "classical". Start with the greats then move your way down once you have a desire for more.
Try something modern (classical doesn't mean "old", it means "able to be placed into classes", or, "music that fits into categories and established styles/methods") youtube.com/watch?v=YDr6EsCFKYc
Try Chopin's Nocturnes. They are the weeping heart of /pol.
youtube.com/watch?v=liTSRH4fix4
Try some god-tier Mozart with Lacrimosa. A deaf guy who heard music for the first time said it was the most beautiful series of sounds, for what that's worth.
youtu.be/UfxW1RmdLt8
There's SO MUCH to choose from.
If you're not some faggot who listens to music for the lyrics (i.e, a nigger), and you enjoy music, then there is most certainly something for you in classical.
Let me know what you think of any of it and I can narrow it down until you like something

James Taylor
James Taylor

Lacrimosa is definitely Mozart at his best.
Schumann, Brahms, and Bach are also amazing. Bach's

Caleb Walker
Caleb Walker

name fav three compositions
durr here's some COMPOSERS i like dem cuz hortler sed their based
Fucking pseudo-intellectual try hard pretentious faggot.

Connor Hughes
Connor Hughes

I love classical and early music. I'm blown away by the depth of pre-1800 sacred music. Modern "sacred" music is a joke by comparison. Even though classical is my home base, there's definitely some comparable secular rock and pop by great musicians and songwriters.

Now, from my first-hand experience in the world of early music and organ music, I'll just say that faggotry is all over the place. Every other male organist is a faggot. The churches and universities that are rich and refined enough to blow a million dollars here and there on early/classical music are all on board with the gay agenda, female clergy, social justice, etc.

It's a real shame that something so wholesome, something that exemplifies what made Europe a shining light in the world, has fallen into the hands of people who call evil good and call good evil.

Attached: 0A6.jpg (10 KB, 275x183)

Kayden Lewis
Kayden Lewis

The symphony orchestra is an awesome musical instrument.
Ever hear one in person?

Jose Garcia
Jose Garcia

Late 19th century era Russia seemed to produce some of the greatest composers, sadly many of them were memory holed by the Bolsheviks.

Probably one of the greatest composers of all time.

Mysterium - Alexander Scriabin

youtu.be/xvOsH7jw8Zw

Aiden Wilson
Aiden Wilson

Here's some superior FRENCH BAROQUE for you disgusting (((Chopin))) faggots.
youtube.com/watch?v=snxUHRaGTuA

Michael Mitchell
Michael Mitchell

Also user, Chopin had works inspired by politics! Check out 'Revolutionary Etude'. Evgeny kissin is the best performer of which to view this one.

Asher Barnes
Asher Barnes

On second thought, that was fucking boring. You actually like this tripe? You’re a more boring sod than I thought.

Isaac Diaz
Isaac Diaz

Chopin was not a jew and was a nationalist you fucking retard. Liszt was the balls on face commie.

Colton Jenkins
Colton Jenkins

finds comfort in this music because it makes you feel like upper class.
This is most certainly a thing, and you shouldn't go into music looking for an identity. Don't let your hatred of pretentious faggots dissuade you from arguably the highest artistic achievements of all men and all races, the pinnacle of which, and all lesser peaks, belongs exclusively to the white man, until very recently, and even then only Asians and whites can do classical any justice at all.
Does the simple beauty of this do nothing for you?
youtube.com/watch?v=_fuIMye31Gw
(trombonist)
God you faggots are the worst people in any band or orchestra. How can one instrument gather so much human filth around it?

John Nguyen
John Nguyen

Lmfao if you think that's boring I feel bad for you son, maybe it's different as a pianist but i love getting paid to play this shit.

Hudson Lopez
Hudson Lopez

I really like electronic. That’s also intricate.
You don't play music or really understand it in any real way, do you? Not trying to be a dick, but I think I understand where you're coming from a bit more, now

Logan Harris
Logan Harris

He was French and Polish, i.e. 100% NOT White.

Mason Fisher
Mason Fisher

requiem is god tier
youtu.be/0T7eMctuJLQ

Jaxson Edwards
Jaxson Edwards

Classical music is too grand for the common man. Its like music made for kings. And most people cant identify with kings.

Isaac Thomas
Isaac Thomas

youtube.com/watch?v=p6tjdsydu_A

Brayden Wright
Brayden Wright

Last attempt, if you think this is boring them classical just isn't for you. #etude 25 no 11 "winter wind"

Gabriel Edwards
Gabriel Edwards

best representation: youtube.com/watch?v=9_BlhOJp8RY

Andrew Hernandez
Andrew Hernandez

It is based. How based depends on the composer too though. Wagner surely was based as fuck for example.

Hudson Fisher
Hudson Fisher

I want to fucking kill myself out of boredom from chopin opus 1 or whatever that shit was. I know I’m fucking sane, so you faggots that actually like shit like chopin are truly wretched.
Maybe some classical is good. Still listening to all you guys’ links. Can’t confirm or deny yet.

Isaac Cook
Isaac Cook

If you like electronic music you might like...

c o n t e m p o r a r y

Try a sample pack:
youtube.com/watch?v=zhZd4Tea2cM
youtube.com/watch?v=1G3b65VU3L4
youtube.com/watch?v=OuoZSR3O7TY

(Warning: side effects may include ennui, interstellar communication and leftist critical theory)

Logan Taylor
Logan Taylor

People will never understand the gap of skill required to operate an instrument at any sufficient capacity to be successful versus synchronizing notes and tones automatically on a machine.

Ethan Richardson
Ethan Richardson

You don't understand what makes timeless transcendent music great. Every progression contains within it maybe one, two perfect melodies. The rest is secondary. The men who can find such melodies, no matter what they dress them in, are what we call "genius". The rest is just theory for the pretentious faggots that OP is thinking of - people like you - to talk about as though through understanding the basic construction of some magnificent something, you are closer to its creation than the mere sycophant try hard faggot you are.

Owen Gomez
Owen Gomez

Here's what happened to classical music once THEY got to it.

youtube.com/watch?v=olwVvbWd-tg

Nathaniel Hernandez
Nathaniel Hernandez

youtu.be/Zsks5L2QPO0
Skip to 20 seconds in, user.

Gavin Gray
Gavin Gray

Here, this is the most profound piece I can think of.
youtu.be/ykuF8h7sFwI

Attached: 1536940980221.jpg (973 KB, 2000x1485)

Ryan Allen
Ryan Allen

hatin on chopin

Go drown in a puddle of vodka

Lucas Johnson
Lucas Johnson

this is what someone too young would say
Fuck off boomer. I know exactly the sort of retarded shit you're going to put down next.
oh but user have you considered [jargon and misused nomenclature]? Don't you see that [pretentiousness exactly like OP is describing]?
People like you are why classical gets a bad name.

Colton Gutierrez
Colton Gutierrez

Tchaikovsky - 1812 overture

youtube.com/watch?v=VbxgYlcNxE8

Smetana - Moldau

youtube.com/watch?v=ZWFwtMWFLdc

Mussorgsky - Night On Bald Mountain

youtube.com/watch?v=iCEDfZgDPS8

Samuel Jackson
Samuel Jackson

Why don't you post something you enjoy?

Benjamin Rodriguez
Benjamin Rodriguez

Schnitttke
Based.

Another contender:
youtube.com/watch?v=12j1wdKE4zU&t=957s

Kayden Murphy
Kayden Murphy

Actually i was forced to take piano from age 5-12. Btfo
I never found anything i liked and i hated it so i quit. I played classical faggot music, also some jazz. Jazz was actually better even though it was still gay.

Michael Barnes
Michael Barnes

composers like mozart weren't interested in being "retro". if they were alive today, they wouldn't be making classical.

Cameron Carter
Cameron Carter

i love getting paid to play this shit.
I imagine I would love to get paid to play this stuff so I'm going to pretend like I do and if you believe me it'll make it just a bit more real heheh I'm a pianist
You forgot a lot of words, but I fixed it for you

Easton Perry
Easton Perry

I pick both. They are both overrated and shitty. Imagine being so blinded by the hubris surrounding classical music that you are incapable of seeing through its shittyness. I pity you and your weak, infantile perception of the world.

Noah Wilson
Noah Wilson

user, I have a master's degree in music performance. Piano has been my thing for 20 years. I'm 24. Is it hard to believe with my autism for this that I am not capable and that the antisocial habit of 12+ hour daily practice drives me to seek sociality here?

Brody Nelson
Brody Nelson

bassnectar - empathy (minus the lyrics)
bassnectar - love here
Deadmaus - alone with you
Odesza - most of their popular stuff
Kernkraft 400 dj gius mix - zombie nation

Just to name a few. By no means comprehensive or representative of all tastes though

John Barnes
John Barnes

youtube.com/watch?v=zFypui1xKlk

Hnggh.

Gabriel Hall
Gabriel Hall

weak, infantile perception of the world
Because letting some unaccomploshed talented boof establish himself an authority on what may as well be a foreign language is the STRONG way ;) right user

Nathan Barnes
Nathan Barnes

Tchaikovsky's 5th
Beethoven's 7th
Anything by J.S. Bach that has harpsichord since harpsichirds are my jam, senpai.

Noah Gutierrez
Noah Gutierrez

tell me this is bad. protip you can't
youtu.be/Jmk5frp6-3Q

Jason Roberts
Jason Roberts

Actually i was forced to take piano from age 5-12.
So you don't really understand music in any real way, then? Reading music is not understanding music, you know. Well I guess you don't lol
Do you enjoy rap?

Oliver Edwards
Oliver Edwards

indeed, Jupiter is excellent too.

Ayden Myers
Ayden Myers

lol

Hudson Hall
Hudson Hall

you might like this.

Aiden Campbell
Aiden Campbell

I do understand how difficult it is to master an instrument. I okayed piano from age 5-12. That’s not what this is about. I’m talking about truly enjoying and resonating with the music.

Charles Thomas
Charles Thomas

Only melodies matter!
t b h this is an incredibly pretentious viewpoint because you basically say that whether or not you like classical music is essential, either you like the melodies or you don't. You can't, by learning more about classical music, come to a deeper appreciation. This is all wrong.

Try listening to Wagner to see how the broader context of a melody is more important than the actual melody itself. Dude can make the same melody sound heroic or depressing af by changing one note. He can make a melody fit for the dream of a god, and then just by re-harmonizing make it sound ominous and spooky. The big dramatic moments in his operas would lose all their power without all the small, quiet moments that build tension and amount to a massive release of catharsis.

Robert Morales
Robert Morales

Agree fuck you boomer

Mason Martinez
Mason Martinez

Shitty bait thread by retarded and/or underage. Saged.

Logan Taylor
Logan Taylor

Classical music can be good when it's performed by an orchestra whose director doesn't have his head up his gold-laced arse.
Bach for example is credited as a very mathematical and rhythmic composer, yet sometimes I find a recording that's lacking in rhythm, constantly changing pace, inserting mood where it shouldn't.
That completely put me off classical.
Nevermind the elitists who share that gold-laced arse.

Zachary White
Zachary White

Holst
Into the trash it goes.

Blake Thompson
Blake Thompson

This

Levi Ross
Levi Ross

You should try to find composers whose style you like, like example if you like fast music, look at people who wrote fast tempo beats etc.

It's not that bad of a thing.

Also Smoke on the Water was based on a part of a classical song I forgot the name off just played backwards.

Angel Williams
Angel Williams

Oh by that measure I really have no fucking clue.
I hate everyone hating on Chopin and liszt. They never intended to be superstars or famous, that wasn't even a thing back then. Chopin was a broke ass loser with TB who was obsessed with mastering the piano. Idk a thing about music for the masses.

Dylan Ortiz
Dylan Ortiz

Pieces* excuse me, ugh.

Landon Moore
Landon Moore

Is it hard to believe
yes because you are lying

John Morris
John Morris

fuck all music. music is homosexual. men listen only to their own burps and farts.

Xavier Cox
Xavier Cox

Everyone is entitled to their own tastes, but to objectively compare the complex beauty of a symphony to the dull simplicity of today's (((music))) is laughable.

Zachary Foster
Zachary Foster

suck my cock

Hunter Wood
Hunter Wood

got a lot of links now. Too much to listen to before this thread gets archived. Thank you anons for your input. I will save these and do another thread when i listen to them all. Feel free to keep discussing though.

Lincoln Phillips
Lincoln Phillips

yeah lemme be obsessed with something I can't do
I come from a moderately wealthy family user, there are literally hundreds of thousands of classically trained pianists. Are you really this retarded?

Attached: 20181122-114723.jpg (1.26 MB, 2576x1932)

Levi Price
Levi Price

Homosexuality is how god intended for man to release his natural lust. If you have not used a young boy in the last week, your humors are probably all backed up.

Attached: socrates.jpg (28 KB, 346x500)

Aaron Evans
Aaron Evans

Required reading.
lvbeethoven.com/Bio/BiographyHeiligenstadtTestament.html

Attached: ludwig-van-beethoven.jpg (75 KB, 600x400)

Benjamin Reyes
Benjamin Reyes

Let guess, you love nigger music though. Or some degenerate EDM or some other degenerate shit.

Attached: 9A354AD4-EF77-41FC-871D-1E939380108D.gif (1.04 MB, 600x600)

John Phillips
John Phillips

you got bad suggestions tho. but have fun anyway

Gavin Cox
Gavin Cox

Interesting that a lot of composers were degenerate scum and homosexuals. Kind of makes me wonder if that translates through the music. Probably does. So by that logic, people who like this crap are all degenerate fags?

Colton Wright
Colton Wright

The orchestra and orchestral composition are, together, the single greatest musical & cultural accomplishment of humanity. No cultures other than Europeans have attained this level of sophistication and originality with regard to their music. Classical, orchestral composition is the music of white identity, and despite vulgar attempts to debase it in recent decades, remains unassailed.

Begin with the German and Austrian masters (Bach, Mozart, Beethoven, Wagner) and branch out from there. I prefer Austro-Hungarian and Italian Romantic era composers (~1790-1850) such as Strauss I & II, Rossini, Haydn, Liszt, and Suppé, but there are many more to appreciate.

Julian Johnson
Julian Johnson

lol

Robert Sanders
Robert Sanders

Lel

Lucas Anderson
Lucas Anderson

psychologically damaged and emotionally stunted people
you have it backwards... this is a description of you and anyone who can't appreciate "Classical Music"

Honestly though if you are under 30 and are not drawn to Classical as a musician/performer its not that unusual to find it inscrutable and to be resistant to giving it any time... there came a point in my life around age 32 I found myself driving for a living and would tune past the Classical radio station and find the sounds interesting and enjoyable so began listening more . Then I called the station to ask about something they played. It was Vivaldi's Four Seasons performed by Gil Shaham and the Orpheus Chamber Orchestra and I went and bought it and several other Classical tapes.

Mostly Greatest Hits type compilations of the big names , Bach, Handel, Beethoven, Vivaldi etc.. a growing love of this Music has lead me since that time to shell out a a good $10,000 on Audio equipment and spend many hours exploring classical composers and the different performances and recordings available. I now have hundreds of CD's of great music.

I remember when I was 11 I called a radi0o station to play a song but was told I won a record. It was the just released ;This Is the Moody Blues. When I came I listened to it but it went right over my head. I didn't get it and didn't listen to it for another five years or so when it lead to a life long great love for them.

youtube.com/watch?v=jHMq2D9rtSc

Attached: nemnogo.jpg (198 KB, 504x492)

Oliver Brooks
Oliver Brooks

Shostakovich - Waltz No. 2
youtu.be/mmCnQDUSO4I

Rachmaninov: The Isle of the Dead, Symphonic poem Op. 29
youtu.be/dbbtmskCRUY

Brahms Symphony No.3 (3rd movement)
youtu.be/2tB2SLLnPZg

Cooper Wilson
Cooper Wilson

This is all wrong.
nah senpai you're just pretentious like OP's talking about and you don't really feel music when you listen to it. You feel about music.

Carter Foster
Carter Foster

No i like very specific indiviudal electronic songs/tracks. Most mainstream electronic music is garbage

Levi Ward
Levi Ward

take a few piano lessons, youll love classical for the rest of your life

Easton Price
Easton Price

This user gets avantgarde.

Attached: modern-music.png (173 KB, 1099x611)

Jaxson Baker
Jaxson Baker

yeah lemme be obsessed with something I can't do
I know, why do you think you do that?

Hunter Wright
Hunter Wright

Bullcrap. You sound like a megafaggot. Classicalfags don’t even do what you described.

Kevin Thompson
Kevin Thompson

If you don't listen to Rachmaninov's piano concerto's or Dvoraks new world symphony OR EVEN THE FUCKING PLANETS

you should be *blanked*

Josiah King
Josiah King

Already did from age 5-12. It fucking sucked ass and made me want to kms

John Barnes
John Barnes

Are the listeners Degenerate fags? No. Seeing a highly skilled pianist live can be pretty neat. Just the process and coordination. The people at the skill level to create it, on the othet hand are more often than not fucked in the head, so I guess. Really not much has changed with musicians, look at the modern freakshow.

Ryan Mitchell
Ryan Mitchell

Lmoa i remember this. I rofld the first time i heard it. It was on fart.com i believe

Easton Miller
Easton Miller

youtube.com/watch?v=rEGOihjqO9w

P I N N A C L E

Xavier Collins
Xavier Collins

I had this problem with Benjamin Britten.

I heard this piece; Variations on a Theme of Frank Bridge on a CD with some Elgar and liked it.. Then I read about the composers fondness for adolescent boys and asked myself is this coming through this music and turning me into a boylover... I have been fine so far but I don't go looking for his music.

Jaxon Campbell
Jaxon Campbell

This

Jacob Walker
Jacob Walker

Classical music is great and very fun to play. Most people that don't play an instrument/compose don't get it and are just faggot pretenders, and most 'intellectuals' are just delusional autists that have very narrow interests with no real-world applications.
Hurr the most beautiful symphony made me cri ever Tim
If you don't like it, whatever. Just don't pretend that there's anything more refined out there.

Attached: 1539277126493.jpg (166 KB, 956x711)

Austin Williams
Austin Williams

Exactly, why are they more often pedophiles? Musicians from other genres may be fucked up here and there, but it’s classical where all the pederasts like to play. Something about it makes people want to fiddle with young boys.

Adam Nelson
Adam Nelson

It is overrated: composers engaged more in technical and mental masturbation than creating art except for very few of them. The compositions are long, exaggerated, boring, pointless and soulless just like the middle ages faggots who composed and listened to it.

Jack Lee
Jack Lee

Faggot pseudointellectual confirmed. Kys boy lover.

Elijah Evans
Elijah Evans

Um... I think that Benjamin Britten wasn't a pedophile. He had an adult partner (Jon Vickers). Although, he did write an opera that was (arguably) about a pedophile, Peter Grimes.

What are some actual examples of pedophile composers? I honestly can't think of any.

Joshua Gonzalez
Joshua Gonzalez

Yes! Thank you. Exsctly. It’s more about the texhnical achievement than emotion. Music is fucking garbage if all people care about is the technicality of it. The whole point of music is to enhance your life. The point is to express emotion in a more profound way. The point is to resonate with the human body to the point of chills or tears or being amped up. Classical is just a bunch of faggots with top hats masturbating to the technical accomolishment of composing different instruments to play in harmony. Fuck classical.

Ethan Gomez
Ethan Gomez

Classical music is overrated
HAHAHAHA

Attached: 1541429866893.jpg (22 KB, 480x360)

Owen Murphy
Owen Murphy

I can't think of any. Womanizer, drunk, antisemitic, nomad. I can think of any number of composers that fall into these categories.

Austin Mitchell
Austin Mitchell

M8, is this b8?

Attached: 1531754153236.png (246 KB, 500x375)

Alexander Morales
Alexander Morales

I first got into classical music as background music when I was working so a) I did not have to hear stupid fucking lyrics anymore, and b) I did not have to hear the same stupid fucking songs over and over again. I started with Baroque but am now moving to the "Classical" period, which is kind of hard to google because classical is the genre and not the period to search engines.

Andrew Sanders
Andrew Sanders

projecting this hard

Face it user, you have neither the auditory or mental capacity to appreciate good music, too much zoomer mumble rap and muh EDM coupled with all that high fructose corn syrup and tide pods have destroyed your attention span and made you an autistic faggot with the mindset of a nigger

Hudson Powell
Hudson Powell

No...being serious

Jack Cook
Jack Cook

Beethoven

Samuel Gutierrez
Samuel Gutierrez

t. pretentious boomer

Nolan Powell
Nolan Powell

why do you have this preference
Because we're white
Just because we like classical doesn't mean we go around discounting all other music genres, I like synthwave too
What kind of autistic Nigger noise do you listen to?

Attached: 1527988436602.png (339 KB, 586x508)

Carter Ortiz
Carter Ortiz

Only classical music from the classical era is classical music
Actually listen to yourself, jeez

Joseph Moore
Joseph Moore

I think its acknowledged Britten did entertain young boys at his home for sleep overs but from what I've read so far most seem to believe he did not engage physically with them but just admired their youthful beauty so much and wanted them around but he was a homo so who knows.. that said I can't think of another homo composer aside from Tchaikovsky and I have the same problem listening to any of his works however compelling they may be.

Brayden Cook
Brayden Cook

Sleeping Beauty > Swan Lake > Nutcracker

Attached: Pyotr-Tchaikovsky-1890-by-Franciszek-de-Mezer.jpg (292 KB, 613x777)

Eli Watson
Eli Watson

No i get it completely and still think its garbage. Raised by elitsit parents. Made to play piano from age 5-12. Hated it. Hated my oarents.
I knew this other chick my age that liked to compose. I went to a more elite school and noone fucking liked her. She was an elistist stuck up boring fag bitch. Noone respected her.
Plus her actual compositions sucked ass.
Wheras i played coldplay on the piano and people loved it. Coldplay was probably the best piano i have heard in my opinion. I forgot i used to play in a high school band. Piano was shit except for some pop songs here and there

Landon Sanchez
Landon Sanchez

See this

Anthony Allen
Anthony Allen

No. 145 iq intp master race and not even an autist in the slightest. It is quite the contrary actually. It is my profound ability to enjoy music that causes me to be bored out of my mind by classical trash.

Also, never had a vaccine, raised with holistic health. Never get sick.

Elijah Allen
Elijah Allen

classical music is for non-degenerates
actually it has some of the highest ratio of jewish/homosexual musicians of any music genre ever. not to mention mozart loved having girls shit on his face.

Jaxon Parker
Jaxon Parker

M8 how old are you

Xavier Garcia
Xavier Garcia

Classical is based, beautifully crafted music. I still prefer blues and rock myself, but it is impossible to not see the genius that was classical music, I especially love Bach.

Thomas Bailey
Thomas Bailey

The Devil's Sonata: Tartini
Fantasie: Chopin
Badinerie: Beethoven

Hunter Wood
Hunter Wood

profound ability to enjoy music
wastes it on bassnectar

You don't even listen to high tier EDM. Your taste is generic and uninspired.

Ryder Ross
Ryder Ross

Try some baroque music. Or just BACH. Even as a musician, I find the classical period boring with few exceptions.

Levi Harris
Levi Harris

Berlioz Symphony Fantastique

Hunter Flores
Hunter Flores

Can you imagine a nigger composing something with the complexity and subtlety of classical music?

Christian Sanchez
Christian Sanchez

I'm trying to self-teach myself to compose and only when you do this do you realise that people referring to composers as geniuses is absolutely correct. Composers usually play an instrument, sometimes two but they have to understand the techniques and limitations of instruments that they themselves do not play. Then there's theory, which is endless rabbit hole. Even Brahms sometimes thought that he didn't know enough of it.

Attached: 00.png (198 KB, 1105x1000)

Justin Howard
Justin Howard

This

Aaron Jackson
Aaron Jackson

listen to
the jazz suite from Shostakovich
or bydlo from mussorgsky
or gnossienes from erik satie
music doesnt have to be based or redpilled. dont ruin it, music is touching. it is meant to be enjoyed. You dont get smarter or dumber, you just enjoy it man.
also ps the term classical music refers to only a certain period of music, not to a genre

Carter Harris
Carter Harris

Some of you who say you don’t like classical music probably don’t realize you liked it when it was a theme to a movie. Pic related

Attached: FE6C8FDD-CE34-4EEE-8979-87723E70DC0D.jpg (302 KB, 1700x1341)

Parker Flores
Parker Flores

Music is fucking garbage if all people care about is the technicality of it.
Popular stuff and popular performers tend to be like that and pianofags are some of the worst. Something about the legendary difficulty of those virtuoso pieces must be attracting the wrong kind of people.

At the same time, there's tons of more obscure classical which isn't bad at all.
youtube.com/watch?v=f0uSpha5Ucc
youtube.com/watch?v=odQ8l41jr4E
dailymotion.com/video/x33q7xd #apology for the obnoxious roastie but she actually plays it well, skip to 0:13 for lulz and then 3:05
anything Bach played by Richter

t. INTJ master race IQ never took calibrated test

Mozart was completely degenerate and so is his music and anyone who listens to it desu.

Caleb King
Caleb King

I like violin concertos and string quartets. Behold my pleb taste

youtube.com/watch?v=YsbrRAgv1b4
youtube.com/watch?v=CTE08SS8fNk
youtube.com/watch?v=N-mA9OMP3DE
youtu.be/DxtAHpYIXdU
youtu.be/ieRQyyPowH0
youtube.com/watch?v=-8I7uHb7GY0

I actually tried really hard to learn violin for like 3 years before giving up, so listening to this stuff is making me kind of sad.

Parker Jackson
Parker Jackson

Most of you fags have no idea what you’re talking about. I’m actually a composer that specializes in traditional instruments, I don’t worship classical music at all. My tastes are more in line with romantic composers like Mahler, Wagner, IVES. But I don’t disregard classical music as boring when indeed great treasures can be found in virtually every musical genre, expand your mind and stop atttaching ideaology to every damn thing

Andrew Young
Andrew Young

also Hilary Hahn is my waifu

Tyler Ramirez
Tyler Ramirez

Does classical go too slow for you?
Are you bored from classical because your mind needs constant stimulus of loud noises and weird sounds?

Samuel Davis
Samuel Davis

Any time a classical thread you're guaranteed to find people posting MUH WAGNER because of his anti-semitism. If they actually had an interest in music they would know that Bruckner was of a similar ilk.

Nolan Barnes
Nolan Barnes

nah, it's good taste, except for Tchaikovsky, because i hate tchaikovsky, oh and add brahms.
You have to sell you life and soul to learn a string instrument, don't feel too bad.
t. musician

Jason Thompson
Jason Thompson

Attached: 1539531886569.jpg (72 KB, 490x427)

William Perry
William Perry

Like i said, that was just a few songs. Some bassnectar is garbage

Oliver King
Oliver King

Mozart's 3rd and 5th are performed the most but the 4th is the redpill.

Christian Powell
Christian Powell

I'll play it in the car while stuck in traffic to keep calm. Otherwise I always associate classical music with movies. Stuff like Tycho is better than classical because it rocks yet is instrumental:
youtu.be/ykmpYgKl_Ug

Xavier Thomas
Xavier Thomas

also related
stores that play classical music tend to have lowered amounts of crime
policeone.com/bizarre/articles/475738006-5-things-to-know-about-fighting-crime-with-classical-music/

Attached: 7-eleven.png (397 KB, 1395x483)

Daniel Baker
Daniel Baker

Good point. Although enough the chick i knew in high school was a nigger composer. I kid you not. Her parents were both black. I’ve never met anyone else like her family. They were a weird bunch. Probably advanced niggermasons, like the kind they have in DFW.

William Adams
William Adams

classical music is kryptonite for ghetto niggers and prostitutes

interdasting

Attached: 1463340274691.jpg (59 KB, 655x527)

Landon Perez
Landon Perez

lmao the movie theater at the mall near me used to have tons of people just lounge around outside, scaring away anybody that actually wanted to see a movie. So they started playing classical music outside and everybody left.

Austin Peterson
Austin Peterson

Exactly. It should be. You shouldn't have to be educated to enjoy it. It should just resonate. You hear it and immediately it strikes a chord. If you have to understand all its complexities to enjoy it, you are a confirmed fraud pseudo intellectual elitist autisttic faggot and should kys immediately becuase you willnever understand what feeling music means

Luke Butler
Luke Butler

A family relative is managenent for a mall. They had a huge problems with niggers and spics loitering, stealing and harassing paying white customers. Since they couldn’t outright ban niggers and spics, they changed the music played throughout the mall from top 40 shit to country, and the nigger and spic problem cleared up within weeks. Whites started to come back to the mall, all the nigger stores closed up, and the mall became more profitable

Andrew Sanchez
Andrew Sanchez

I also knew a nog like that, I met him in rehab. This is gonna sound like a joke but I'm completely serious. His name was, I shit you not, Photogenic Nathaniel(P Nathanial for short). His dads name was Photosynthesis Nathaniel. His family came from Liberia and they were all weird as fuck. He was an opera singer, spent all his free time composing, and his Ave Maria made rehab chicks cry.

Gavin Phillips
Gavin Phillips

Alright fair enough. Perhaps ive just been exposed to garbage classical

Parker Powell
Parker Powell

This is Brahms greatest melody, prove me wrong. Pro tip: you can't.
youtube.com/watch?v=onz2F32jKCY

Hating based Pyotr
Not even the ballets? Wew, tbqh lad.

Attached: Brahms-1865.jpg (498 KB, 749x1023)

Ryder Phillips
Ryder Phillips

Yeah, maybe. It could be that electronic music is like a harder drug. You can’t go back to the light stuff.

Eli Gutierrez
Eli Gutierrez

I remember reading this one article, I'm looking for it now, but it was something like this
owner has crime and undesirables
owner starts playing classical music
undesirables leave and cause problems at store down the street

one of the guys said that the music didn't make them feel 'thuggish'. they felt awkward and out of place

more examples here lol
why is classical music such an effective nigger deterrent

Jordan Bennett
Jordan Bennett

Wagner & Brucker are my two favorite composers, although I'd readily admit that Wagner definitely has his boring moments. Some of it drags on way too long.

Attached: Dr5hmMfX0AArOcN.jpg (102 KB, 1080x1080)

Luke Myers
Luke Myers

Wagner
Prokofiev
Tchernetsky

Attached: C55161A9-2C5E-4E1D-9CAE-58A3D4DF7424.jpg (43 KB, 620x310)

Sebastian Cooper
Sebastian Cooper

Attached: 1532348777560.png (412 KB, 470x470)

Robert Brown
Robert Brown

Lmao what is it with niggers and retarded names. It’s like it’s the only way they can find identity. Hilarious, yet sad

Jason Torres
Jason Torres

Not necessarily proof that it is good. Could be proof that humans in touch with their feelings hate this shit.

James Gomez
James Gomez

lmao alot of his music to me meaningless fluff. I'll admit he doesn't sound bad or anything, albeit a little repetitive. He is at his best when he is depressed i.e. Pathetique, piano trio etc.

Brahms best melody is the second theme in the first movement of his violin concerto.

Adam Bennett
Adam Bennett

It's a bit unfair of people to expect opera to be consistently compelling for such a long period of time. It's not something exclusive to Wagner at all.

Christian Peterson
Christian Peterson

Absolute barbaric.

Gabriel Hill
Gabriel Hill

not arguing that it's good, it's just effective at keeping black people away
niggers
in touch with their emotions
ayo lemme get in das girlie
lol

Evan Morales
Evan Morales

the compositions from bach and beethoven and friends were a million times more interesting and unique compared to today's 4 chord horseshit. rock all sounds the fucking same to me at this point, and urban music straight sucks.

Angel Morgan
Angel Morgan

Oy vey, that's some nasty ageism and classism here.
niggers and spics
You better don't admit that if you don't want to get sued.

Owen Reyes
Owen Reyes

Here's your redpill for the day, /pol/, it's for both types of people. If you like it, you're likely the second. Now scurry back on to your hole.

Angel Garcia
Angel Garcia

Where does one go for an intro into classical music?

Adam Martin
Adam Martin

youtube.com/watch?v=FIDTah3SvCU

Jacob Torres
Jacob Torres

beautiful stuff

Brayden Edwards
Brayden Edwards

Perhaps you'll like this too:

youtube.com/watch?v=SRmCEGHt-Qk

David Hernandez
David Hernandez

These names are mostly only in numerical order, as I have not quite yet figured out who I would rank highest, although I lean towards Bach for that spot. The rest of these composers are very good, as well, including one modern composer, Ennio Morricone.
1. Johann Sebastian Bach
2. Jean-Philippe Rameau
3. Wolfgang Amadeus Mozart
4. Ludwig van Beethoven
5. Matthias Weckmann
6. William Byrd
7. Joseph Haydn
8. Luigi Boccherini
9. John Dowland
10. Ennio Morricone

Bentley Jones
Bentley Jones

Liszt
Rachmaninoff
Puccini
Brahms
Wagner
Tchaikovsky

Noah Long
Noah Long

best imptrash in a while
typical /pol/ tier retardation all over the place though

Brandon Richardson
Brandon Richardson

I like many of their works, as well, especially Brahms, and not on your list, Mendelssohn, but I generally prefer 18th century composers that typically utilize harpsichords and organs, according to the Baroque style, or Classical period music featuring pianoforte and often larger orchestras.

Carson Johnson
Carson Johnson

Modern Classical Music. Oxymoron. But it works. And it's beautiful.

Just listen to atleast one of them, for the whole way through, while scrolling through Jow Forums.

youtube.com/watch?v=bG-bK8e0agQ
youtube.com/watch?v=xOnRlsd0558
youtube.com/watch?v=U5u9glfqDsc

Ryan Rodriguez
Ryan Rodriguez

pol is this retarded

Luke Lee
Luke Lee

this is the imptrash i'm talking about... they never give us the troll threads that they unironically reply to

Disable AdBlock to view this page

Disable AdBlock to view this page

Confirm your age

This website may contain content of an adult nature. If you are under the age of 18, if such content offends you or if it is illegal to view such content in your community, please EXIT.

Enter Exit

About Privacy

We use cookies to personalize content and ads, to provide social media features and to analyze our traffic. We also share information about your use of our site with our advertising and analytics partners.

Accept Exit