Freetards BTFO

i.stuff.co.nz/technology/digital-living/66279485/null

You are as free and secure as a 13 year old girl running bonzibuddy as her desktop assitant on windows xp. All that hassle to install libreboot for nothing.

Attached: 300px-Bonzi_Buddy.png (300x250, 69K)

Other urls found in this thread:

masswerk.at/keypunch/
youtube.com/watch?v=4xNn1rOMwOU
youtu.be/rUGQHdYUIEo
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

don't talk shit on bonzai buddy you fucker

Attached: 1544916980851.gif (119x133, 75K)

Nowhere in the article that you linked was there anything relating to the statement after it.

>proprietary firmware has backdoors
color me surprised

this

op btfo

Attached: 1518065515851.gif (244x248, 113K)

There aren't hard drives without proprietary firmware, ergo, there is no completely free system on the planet
as libreboot users assert.

Attached: debian-on-mobile.jpg (1054x597, 68K)

The NSA can press a button and get all your info and nuke all your security measures. No mic, no camera? Librebooted BIOS? Trisquel, Qubes? Doesn't matter, you are completely fucked. May as well use windows 10 with no login password

stuff is literally the worst news source in New Zealand, take whatever it says with a few fucking kgs of salt

might as well run botnet on top of botnet XD

I took the most presentable article of them all but I've reaearched on forums and obscure news sites and the stuff is real

>I'm a vegan activist but I unknowingly still shower with soap made out of animal fat but it's okay because I'm still eating home made carrots xD

yet you post the most unreliable source?

>implying
If this was the case then you're infected too user.
Spooks will learn what they want to learn. They'll do it anyway. I mostly care about annoying companies and marketers.
Any tools known publicly are old and the unknown ones are better. Let it sink in
>National Sewing Association is the same as microsoft
>yfw they try to sell you consumer goods

>worst news source in New Zealand
All news sources from NZ are bad anyway. Can confirm.

The problem with this is similar to the Enigma code cracked in WW2, they'll make you believe it's not real, you'll take all the neccessary measures and without knowing it they will exploit this blob and bust you anyways (all in an hipotetical scenario, Im not a paranoid freak, but still)
At least tell me burner laptops still get the job done

"obscure code called firmware"
kek

Technically it is obscure since it's closed source. Clearly that's what the journalist meant. Right?.RIGHT?

>He doesn't exclusively use punched cards and paper tape.
Never going to make it

Attached: Cylindrical.png (309x309, 266K)

>not storing your bitcoin cold private key on a generated punchcard and having it mixed with a bunch of cinema tickets and walmart receipts inside of your wallet. Fucking plebs I swear

masswerk.at/keypunch/

>implying I run Linux because I'm trying to hide for agencies
Be my guest, of you have a warrant, I'm not doing anything I need to worry about. Just make sure you return it soon. Government can usually order you to give them access anyway.

>ergo
Don't talk or type like that, retard.

What retard uses stuff.co.nz as a source?

0/10 shit tier trolling.

>He doesn't use SD-card based computer with ARM processor and desginated USB WiFi dongle, which has physical power switch

>live in a country with no infection rate
Looks like only third world shitholes like the US are affected.

Attached: lole.jpg (948x717, 121K)

post yfw your country isn't infected.

Attached: 0fddbd3e46f0f22356c395dbd45e5b161c8ac1df7adaeac1afcd8fc28adb9dd6.png (416x555, 144K)

Cortana is bonzi buddy!
youtube.com/watch?v=4xNn1rOMwOU

Says it spreads through zero-days in compromised Jihadist websites. There's a 100% chance the Chans give you it.

>>moscow based lab
so most likely this was a virus developed by the russian government and they're playing mind games by revealing it's existence and claiming it's the us government?

+15

This is you:
youtu.be/rUGQHdYUIEo

what the hell is bonzai buddy? is that like bonzi buddy but more honarabre?