TIRED OF WAITING

WHERE IS NAVI?
WHERE IS RYZEN 3000?
I CAN'T TAKE THIS SHIT NO MORE

Attached: just had enough.png (342x356, 136K)

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/chiakokhua/status/1089433521045684229
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>Navi
Later this year. Don't expect anything faster than a Vega64, but power consumption and price should be lower.
>Ryzen 3000
Later this year. Expect 4.5GHz with higher IPC than skylake.
>I can't take this shit no more
Go have a fap

Just buy intel+Nvidia like a chad

any rumors for a turing refresh this year? not those castrated11xx.

>tfw gonna build a comfy ryzen 2600 and rx 580 build and there's nothing Jow Forums can do to stop me
:3

>Expect 4.5GHz with higher IPC than skylake.
oh boy yet another "overhype each AMD release and it wont live up to expectations"
you all know itll be underwhelming

>faster
So navi is going to rework the frontend bottlenecks?

JUST wait

Not gonna happen until next year.

I want a ryzen 3600 to come out

where's your 10nm intelfag?

>not waiting for zen2 and navi

no, Op should Kill himself

>No way This thing is 40% better than excavator
AYMD delivered 52% gain, how the fuck is this underwhelming
>will be different this time
>Inbros, we will be on the right side of history

Attached: 577676.png (834x415, 352K)

>Later this year. Expect 4.5GHz
yes
>with higher IPC than skylake.
lol no what are you smoking. If anything IPC will take a hit due increased latency resulting from normally integrated components being moved to a separate die.

9900k+2080 master race. wait fags eternally btfo

Bought a rx580 nitro+ today and have buyers remorse, crimson driver is absolut retarded with it's layout and seems it lacks Features compared to nvidias controll panel, also i experience Bugs that i didn't even had on my gt220 nvidia
Honestly i am not excited about navi because the retarded gui driver pushes me away from amd cards, sadly there are no real Alternatives from nvidia until the 1080ti

Just start using Intel and Nvidia exclusively, forever. You cucks are like guys who keep being exclusive with a bitch who cucks you for a BBC 24/7 but you expect her to change.

>Later this year. Don't expect anything faster than a Vega64, but power consumption and price should be lower.
Will there be any RX560/570/580 segment cards though? It sucked that Vega only got top tier and APU tier gpus released. I'd want like a 16-24CU Navi :

ye, the navi cards they're releasing this year(?) are the replacement for the rx 560/70/80 cards

Io die doesnt matter for in cache stored data, id be cautius with such assumptions
Going to ram, half an inch more signal path is not that much

>IPC will take a hit due increased latency resulting from normally integrated components being moved to a separate die
Elaborate.
>inb4 this was basically the whole extent of your thought process and you're a moron who has no business commenting on the topic

based

Eh I'll just wait for zen3 and arcturus

>I don't know what IPC is

navi is a replacement for polaris

no idea when there will be a vega replacement but it's probably like AT LEAST 8 months away minimum

Are you sure about that though? I see everyone saying that but on what basis? What if they just release a Navi 64 and APUs again

Vega replacement is one (1) day away

Navi will be the replacement for 560/570/580.

Navi x60 will replace the 580. Navi x70 will replace Vega56. Navi x80 will replace the Vega64.

But it costs more so it's not really a replacement and is just an expansion to their current lineup

Apparently neither do you because according to your definition of IPC one chip can be slower and the same frequency in real world tasks and still have higher synthetic IPC woohoo such a victory.

>Navi x60 will replace the 580. Navi x70 will replace Vega56. Navi x80 will replace the Vega64.
Good to hear the whole vega naming scheme was idiotic

the papermaster guy said so in an ces interview, navi will be their mid range stuff this year

Besides it's really just a die-shrink allowing for a faster clock so it's hard to call it a replacement.

Radeon VII to Vega is more of what RX590 is to Polaris

I had to sell my computer the other week since I got a pretty good offer for it and the wait for Ryzen 3000 is killing me.

I really fucking hope so because AMD fucked up so badly that name "Vega+number" meant a few different things in some cases.

Just Wait™

t. AMD

>higher IPC than skylake.

Hahahaha

In theory maybe, real world performance and gaming...well...

seeing threads like this make me wonder; were there threads like this leading up to Ryzen 1? Ryzen 2?

Attached: 1547325061063.png (1056x762, 274K)

will it run well on my b350?

2020 is when yields will improve and prices will drop and guess what
Intel still won't have 10nm let alone 7nm kekekeekke

2022+ at the earliest their gonna get 2-3 years outa current gen

intel already deployed 10nm tho

In what? Soc and shit gpu less low power crap

laptops.

Oh wow a low powered dual core
wowe

>2080
>not 2080ti
you spent a shitton of money on bad buys and you don't even have the best of the line.
what a loser

Attached: 1536879993557.png (840x957, 1.08M)

>bad buys
just because you cant afford them doesnt make them bad sweety

While I do find the Ryzen 3000 "leaks" to be taken with a grain of salt, I am intrigued by the idea of a 12/24 on AM4 that I could drop into my 2700x system for the same TDP. I am an animator so I need all the cores I can get, but I also have a SFF machine in an Ncase M1 that is currently pushed to it's limits. April will be interesting.

By that logic he should get a rtx titan since the 2080 Ti is cucked

looks like you can't either. A 2080 is like buying a Ferrari without optionals
>implying he isn't already cucked after buying a 9900k

Attached: 818848.jpg (720x432, 87K)

Dumbass.

Attached: untitled-14.png (674x800, 53K)

Noooo we got too cocky bros!
It's not fair, it was OUR TURN.

Attached: 1548007716314.jpg (653x726, 99K)

>all this ayymd poorfag cope
lmfao

Attached: delete.jpg (700x700, 68K)

Attached: pooingpu.png (854x640, 632K)

>a dual core with a disabled iGPU
HAHAHAHAHAHA
JUST WAIT FOR 10nm™

Attached: 60b18ab.jpg (712x1080, 190K)

>Later this year.

Attached: 867987.gif (220x213, 344K)

>laptop
>disabled igpu
are you ok?

>The first laptop featuring a Cannon Lake CPU, namely Intel Core i3-8121U, a dual core CPU with HyperThreading and Turbo Boost but without an integrated GPU, was released in May, 2018 in very limited quantities.
What was that now, intcel?

Just Wait™ for 10nm

I'm waiting until 2020 to get a ryzen and an intel GPU

>Hurf durf muh chiplet latency IPC cuck

Has been debunked already: twitter.com/chiakokhua/status/1089433521045684229

He won't elaborate because he's just a brainlet shitposter.

Navi never

Why was the file deleted?

Someone tell me

# of CUs retard

Computex for Ryzen 3000 paper launch
June E3 is the current plan for Navi paper launch

g mods delet wojaks and frogs now
This is a satania board