Codelet here learning C++

Any experience fellow programmers can share? I tried codacademy but it looks like complete fucking garbage and probably won't teach me properly.. now i'm learning from learncpp.

>don't know any other language
>math skills are worthless

Attached: 1496948851724.png (292x291, 98K)

Learncpp is okay. I learned from it up to a point, then I used it as a reference while learning from modifying actual projects.

>don't know any other language
How did you write that post then?

you know what i meant, nigger

Attached: droopy.png (923x568, 17K)

Attached: 1548200769171.png (1230x864, 54K)

Read a book faggot

C++: The Complete Reference
Tank the first 10 or so chapters and you'll know all the fundamentals of programming.

Thanks good sir, would you recommend Programming Principles and Practice Using C++? looks good too

C++ as a first language is a big fucking mistake
Start with C and then move to C++

I like this, where can I find more?

learn python and start making shit, if you have fun (too many people pick careers they hate) then you can learn seriously.

t. kid who fucked around with java and mc but was too lazy and missed out on millions.

>guys i am hyperintelligent i could have been a millionaire
>but i am lazy lol
upboat xddd

Python is really bad for a first language
It can be a good utility and one should know it but it shouldn't be a priority

python is fucking trash for a beginner programming language, go for C or C++ as OP does

>Programming Principles and Practice Using C++
Not him, but it's ok. The first chapters spend a lot of time on beginner topics, so it should be right up your alley. There are some pitfalls (especially when it comes to the GUI sections and you have to look up patches in Google groups to make shit work) and personally I dislike how the approach to problems changes in later chapters, but other than that it's a good read.

Btw you'll know if you like the book once you get to the calculator chapters.

I have a very low IQ. Me and a friend of mine had no idea how to program but we were doing the same shit. I stopped and he didn't, now hes literally a millionaire.

C++ was the first language I actually learned, i was just gluing shit together like a retard with java

>now i'm learning from learncpp
learncpp is honestly pretty good. I suggest you stick with it.

This
Read books then complement them with online resources.
I'm learning C++ but I started with The C Programming Language (but I'm not new in programming)

Learn Python

>Learn a dynamically typed language without structures and some other things as a first language
Nice meme
Do this if you want to be a pajeet

learncpp is good, the problem is C++ is hard, I mean the template/structs part.

Attached: 1546489008139.png (678x630, 390K)