Ublock Origin (medium mode)
Decentraleyes
HTTPS Everywhere
Google search link fix
View Image
Vimium
Violentmonkey

also have privacy.resistfingerprinting set to True

Attached: 02-05-2019_1549413254.png (327x179, 9K)

Other urls found in this thread:

developers.google.com/recaptcha/docs/v3#score
twitter.com/AnonBabble

chrome: 0.9
firefox: 0.3

same OS, extensions, etc.

forgot to mention hella custom settings in firefox but that should prove I'm not a bot

actually just restarted my browser after privacy.resistfingerprinting and now I'm getting a score of .9, which is pretty surprising.

{
"score": 0.9,
}
what does the score even mean?

closer to 1 means that captcha thinks you are a human and will serve you a simple test.
Closer to 0 means it thinks you are a bot and will give you harder tests.
The idea is to eventually move to an automatic captcha which requires no input from users, but only calculates a score for people and then either lets them in if the score is high enough, or denies them if the score is too low.

linux
ungoogled chromium
ublock origin

Doesn't even load for me. On Chromium with ublock origin and canvas blocking extension

gotta allow scripts from google and gstatic in ublock. Don't use canvas blocker but you may have to fiddle with that as well.

>0.1
>Linux (Fedora)
>Firefox Nightly (custom build + user.js)
>uBlock Origin + uMatrix + Smart HTTPS + Tampermonkey
Guess that explains why I need to solve/skip about 20-30 captchas before one succeeds.

how would they know if you're a human or not? fingerprinting and tracking?

There's some information about it here: developers.google.com/recaptcha/docs/v3#score

It’s basically a measure of how able you are to be tracked.

Android
Icecat
uBlock Origin

Got 0.3 the first time. Refreshed, got 0.7. Third time 0.3, fourth time 0.1
So basically it means nothing

yeah I've also noticed very different scores.
Setting my UA to windows with firefox gets me a score of either .1 or .9 every time I refresh.
Changing it to windows/chrome gets me .1 everytime. Not sure exactly what metrics it's using to get the score.

I get either 0.1 or 0.3, no matter how often I refresh.

Fuck.
This is a 300 iq move by google to get users to disable privacy addons. You've heard it here first.

>get the majority of the websites on board with recaptcha v3
>recaptcha gives you bad score because you use a privacy addon and can't be tracked
>website owner blocks you based on recaptcha score
>user with privacy addon reluctantly disables it to use website
Here's what jewgle recommends:
>we recommend including reCAPTCHA verification on forms or actions as well as in the background of pages for analytics.

I'm 0.9 on firefox

0.1 in Tor browser
0.9 in Firefox ESR
doesn't even fucking work in surf

0.5 safari mobile
0.1 safari mobile inprivate

This botnet is blocked.

I thought they were just greedy for my mechanical turkey powers. Now I know

>Laptop with Arch and out of date version of Waterfox with ublock origin, greasemonkey, noscript, etc: 0.7
>Desktop with Windows 7, Firefox, ublock, etc: 0.1
Well that would explain why my captchas have been absolute fucking bullshit for the past few days. Goddamn motherfucking fire hydrants and crosswalks.

I get 0.3 on chromium (not ungoogled) with ublock + umatrix. No other changes. I'm logged in in an incognito tab, so that might play on it. I'm not logged in in the window used for this test.
Actually now I'm curious. Can anyone check if being logged into google in an incognito tab increases your score in a non-incognito tab?

Well that's certainly an anomaly. It's well-known that using that will break recaptcha.

refreshing it switches between a score of 0.9 and 0.1, so I'm not exactly sure what's going on.

When I had it enabled I couldn't use recaptcha. It would fail repeatedly and Google gave me a temp ban for too many network requests or some bs like that.

Windows (Dual Boot)
Waterfox
To much to list

Attached: 1537191371578.png (375x145, 6K)

all of your extensions make you more unique. I am not kidding. Websites cannot only deduce which add-ons you use but even guess the unique I'd of add-ons. There are lengthy explanations public. This is also the reason why Tor explicitly says you must not install extensions.

My score is 0.1 and I have resist and first party isolate enabled with no other add-ons. I am also on Linux.

You either have add-ons installed (any add-on instantly makes you unique) or you do not have firstparty.isolate enabled.

99% of your cases relates to one of the above.

"score": 0.3,
ungoogled chromium with umatrix and ublock origin

Imagine we are at a time where google tells people that anything but Firefox gives away the entire browsing history yet still people use Brave or ungoogled chromium

You still are trackable (fingerprintable) if you can solve captchas. ResistFingerprinting literally makes captcha unsolvable

I'm a good goy now

> score: 0.1

in both retarded firefox and normal waterfox with everything enabled

Is there any way to check noscript version ?

Attached: nice.png (619x325, 24K)

>demo
this shit came up a while ago, and it's pretty much just a random number generator

also, fuck captcha, I ain't gonna use a browser that it works on. Anything captcha works on IS botnet.

he says while handing hiroshima nagasaki his shekels

Firefocks
ublock origin medium
https everywhere
deleted all cookies
>.7
turned on resist fingerprinting
>.1

if his ads even showed, or his botnet js even ran
can't be botnetted if the botnet is written with garbage

Had to post this from my phone

Attached: Fuck Captcha.png (944x565, 108K)

>0.9
>windows 7
>chrome
>ublock

>the score is always higher on chromium
Anticompetitive tactics, anyone?

what is google

Windows 10 LTSC
Chrome
Too many to list

i've done 35000+ v2 captches for a 20$ in the last few months but it's still 0.7

Attached: 1.jpg (400x400, 23K)

Try turning off privacy.resistfingerprinting

>Giving up privacy for entertainment

There are other ways you can block fingerprinting while still being able to use websites that force recaptcha.

>>captcha score
It doesn't even run.
Check pic related.
>>os
Manjaro GNU/Linux
>>browser
GNU IceCat
>>extensions
CanvasBlocker
Cookie AutoDelete
Dark Reader
Decentraleyes
ff2mpv
HTML5 Video Everywhere!
HTTPS Everywhere
KeePassXC-Browser
LibreJS compatible SumOfUs.org
LibreJS/USPS compatibility
Neat URL
NoScript
OverbiteWX
Privacy Badger
Privacy Settings
Reverse Image Search
uBlock Origin
uGet Integration
User-Agent Switcher
Violentmonkey

Attached: botnet.png (1321x323, 30K)

Well no fuckin shit with all those extensions you might as well run a text only browser like Lynx

0.9 on vivaldi with just ublock origin
0.1 on waterfox with the same adblocker and noscript (disabled)

I have privacy.resistFingerprinting enabled for a few weeks now. Never prevented me from using captcha.

Attached: resistFingerprinting.png (1000x532, 37K)

0.3 score
win 10 ltsc
latest firefox
ublock, decentraleyes

iPhone
iOS 12
Safari PrivateView
0.7-0.9

Tried it like 10 times
9 times 0.1
1 times 0.7(?)

windows 10
waterfox
pic related

Attached: 2019-02-06 10_36_23-Window.png (890x622, 47K)

got .3, enabled privacy.resistfingerprinting and the score changed to .1 Pretty neat.

What's a captcha?

10 test. Got .1 9 times and .3 once.
Ublock
Umatrix
CanvasBlocker
Decentraleyes
HTTPSEverywhere
Smart referer
NeatURL
Firaefox Web Tracking feature OFF

Attached: DwZByubVAAA9ZyY.jpg (1200x945, 161K)

0.1 since i did some stuff to anonimize firefox
Only problem is that now Buster doesn't work anymore

>0.9
>Windows 10
>Firefox
>uBlock
And I haven't logged in to google account with this browser.

God damn i just read through recaptcha docs. Damn things monitors your sites traffic and assigns score, you can even opt to get email alerts if google detects suspicious traffic on your site....

0.3 in Firefox

With Arg Linugs (btw) and ublock origin of course.

Artix; Waterfox; uBlock, uMatrix, Decentraleyes and the whole autism package with user.js - always 0.1
Android; IceCat; uBlock, uMatrix, Decentraleyes, no user.js tweaks whatsoever - 0.3 first two times, 0.7 every time after

u have to allow the script dumbass

shitposting AI bot 0.9
normal browser 0.4

Wangblows
Ungoogled chromium
Ublock, Nano Defender, Violentmonkey, HTTPS Everywhere

Autismo

>.7,
>brave on android
>with shield on, cookies and scripts allowed

Attached: Screenshot_Brave_20190206-202638.png (2048x896, 260K)

Manjaro
Waterfox

Attached: Screenshot_20190206_160027.png (282x843, 86K)

Has something changed recently? Every fucking post has those long ass image reCapatcha that takes fucking 5 seconds to load a new image. It goes on for like 10 images too.

So basically having privacy addons will make you get a fuck ton of annoying captchas?

Android with Kiwi Browser: 0.9
add a self-hosted VPN with DNS-based adblocking: 0.1

0.3 on 71.0.3578.98
just umatrix and ublock on incognito

debian
chrome
ublock origin and buster
{
"success": false,
"hostname": "recaptcha-demo.appspot.com",
"challenge_ts": "2019-02-06T17:51:13Z",
"apk_package_name": null,
"score": 0.3,
"action": "examples/v3scores",
"error-codes": [
"score-threshold-not-met"
]
}

On Firefox with disabled resistFingerprinting I get 0.9, but once enabled I drop to 0.1.

Makes posting impossible here.

Firefox and win10: 0.1
Ungoogled chromium and win10: 0.3
Chrome and chromeOS: 0.9
Firefox focus and gnu icecat on Android: 0.7

This explains why it's inpossible to funpost from Firefox.

Attached: 1529197185591.gif (200x200, 27K)

The jews at Google are trying to harvest more data. it's the largest botnet on the internet and people willingly install it on their websites

>Firefox
>UBlock
>Disconnect
>Decentraleyes
>0.1
Is this why I've been getting annoying as shit Captchas?

trannyfox
umatrix hard mode
{
"success": false,
"challenge_ts": "2019-02-06T19:35:04Z",
"score": 0.1,
"error-codes": [
"score-threshold-not-met"
]
}

tranny fox
no addons and resist finger printing false
{
"success": true,
"challenge_ts": "2019-02-06T19:38:54Z",
"error-codes": []
}

So can you raise your score? Or do I have to remove all my privacy shit? And did something change or what? Last week my setup had zero issues. Now I'm getting so many fucking captchas that keep failing

>Or do I have to remove all my privacy shit?
Resist fingerprinting lowers my score to 0.1 regardless of addons

Odd that's not even enabled for me.

Iridium 0.1

Not really. Everytime i wanna post chaptcha just ask one and accept it. No more that annoying delay image everytime i click it.

More than half of my captchas fail even when o get everything right

It's not a fail. It's them wanting you to do more.

If it isn't enabled (it isn't enabled by default) and you get scores below 0.6 it is just a bug on Google's part. Any Browser that is not Firefox and does not have resist enabled will always be above 0.5.

People running Chromium and forks (Ungoogled and Brave) can only get below 0.6 by either using Windows 10 with default setups, i.e. no extra fonts and a resolution of 1080p (at which point you can use any browser) or by having add-ons that block scripts. Though this is Google just fooling you since the behaviour of add-ons that protect against fingerprinting and ads (like Brave or PrivacyBadger or Ublock) can be fingerprinted itself. That's also why you are still able to fill a captcha even if you get below 0.4 with those chromium forks.

Also remember that anything above 0.2 (hoenstly probably anything above 0.1) is still easy as hell to fingerprint and track and follow around the web.

Is it good?

Attached: Screenshot_2019-02-06-23-54-14-144_org.mozilla.firefox.png (1080x2160, 243K)

This means you are easy to track.

This typically happens if you use add-ons that interact with the webpage (i.e. those privacy add-ons). They all try to hide stuff but by trying this they actually make you stand out more.

Remove everything like ublock and fingerprinting protectors and privacy badger and all that stuff and just toggle resistFingerprinting. You should instantly drop to 0.1 and it be impossible for you to solve captcha

I use Firefox with a 0.1 score. I have a fuck ton of extensions that block fingerprinting and tracking though.

Anything from 0.3 on starting means you can be tracked while anything above 0.3 means you can be tracked very easily.

The only value that proofs your protection is 0.1 which you can only achieve with Firefox resistFingerprinting and/or Tor (which both are basically the same anyway)

Hold up. You're saying having a 0.1 score means you're doing something right? Privacy wise.

I notice the more I have anti botnet countermeasures the harder my captcha is. Is Jewgle trying to encourage me to let them finger my boipucci?

This will mean that you are still easy to track. Remember this captcha score is not for tracking you but preventing bots and often times bots (i.e. webdrivers) will also install countless add-ons bc devs are retarded Indians.

If a company wants to follow you around the web they will still easily do so if you keep all the add-ons.

Remember according to both EFF and Tor you should non ironically load all ads and trackers assuming that your fingerprint is non unique (i.e. resist). If you block something that is behaviour the website can see and check for. Also add-ons themselves can be fingerprinted as well. Imagine how many people worldwide have the exact same. browser as you.

For Jow Forums just have a special browser specifically for it. Just have Ublock and that's plenty for shitposting.

Are you retarded? The higher the score the more Google thinks you are human becAuse it is easier for them to track you.

Go start Tor or Firefox with resist enabled and try the test. You will get 0.1. Now go try for example Brave or ungoogled chromium. You will get at least 0.5 for either probably even higher.