Get a text message today for an Interac scam

>get a text message today for an Interac scam
>I'm currently blocked from working and I'm bored so I decide to dig into the site
>the guy used tinyurl to make the scam link, he left some Google service keys on the site, he's using an S3 bucket for resources, and according to a WHOIS request he's using Digital Ocean
>more than enough to get the guy's ID, I doubt from looking at the rest of his operations that he took all the necessary precautions
>gather all the information I can, try to submit his information to the local authorities (Canada)
>you have to be a partner with the appropriate agency to submit a fraud report online, they ask you to call them or submit the information to the banks instead
>report him to Digital Ocean and the site is still up

Right so obviously if I report this guy over phone or to the banks, nothing's going to happen forever.
The question is what do I do with his server information.
The guy is running Linux 2.7 and he has SSH open without auto ban so the server can be hacked.
I'm pretty sure that accessing the server is going to yield a database filled with credit card information though.
Who can I give this IP to that can shut down this server but isn't going to steal credit card information?

Attached: 6rdaa4-g8tw2he6qjdz.jpg (481x481, 95K)

I'm a cop, post his ip here and I'll look into it

Nice try but if you were a cop you would have a jpg of a badge.

hack into server
pay no attention to database of CC's
if anyone asks just deny everything

I work at the FBI and I can confirm that this user is a cop. Post IP.

As fun as it would be I am sure someone can do it faster than me without raising any alarms. I can't even seem to get proxying working with SSH, not sure if it's just the proxy servers I'm using.

nice try FBI

>I can't even seem to get proxying working with SSH
oh man they're already watching, wipe everything asap. HDD in microwave man

Oh shit, I don't have a microwave but I have a gun, should I kill myself now or wait a couple minutes?

Try sql injection

So you're saying you're currently boldly bragging about being a snitch.

Cool story, bro.

Attached: weve_got_him.gif (320x240, 1.7M)

Attached: 1549231934700.png (650x581, 284K)

Man, all I can think of is that my mom could easily fall for one of these. I'm in my late twenties and not edgy and cool anymore, I have empathy.

You don't have to get upset because we're trying to shut your scam down Rajeesh

How do know my name

>currently blocked from working
uwt

Lol. It probably is an Indian. He's using Java, jQuery, and I think Oracle. Plus it's Canada.

try a heartbleed

Building a library on my work computer, overflowing with git stashes to try out after it's built, overloaded my brain and notebook with documentation and on stuff to try out next, and no coworkers needs my help.

Welp, Digital Ocean just shut down the site. I hope that the RCMP does something and doesn't keep wasting my tax money by only allowing premium partners to report scams.

Did it have something with Western Union? I got a similar text with a bit ly link a few days ago that I just ignored since I knew it was a scam.

It had every major bank featured on it.

rip.mynigger.terry.davis

Just waitâ„¢ a couple of now

Never heard of this