What will happen when this company crashes?

What will happen when this company crashes?

Attached: B1DADF4C-9BC0-499D-8AD9-05A6B34BC1B8.png (512x512, 22K)

who cares? It's a FUCKING shit company that has given nothing to the world, it's not even like it could have a legacy. I fucking hate you for making this thread, hope you get raped by 100 niggers in a row

nigga it's getting NGE it's not going anywhere

Attached: ac.png (386x786, 417K)

I'm gonna have to invite my mom to PTP and BTN and teach her how torrent

cable and coitus

SEETHING

Attached: 6163F0EC-D533-4A3A-B7D9-8430182FD163.jpg (530x288, 84K)

idk doubt there is something that would
1.- revolutionize the industry and netflix not jump into it and writhe away slowly (blockbuster esque)
2.- kill it like fb did to myspace

Invite me user ;)

Everybody and their mom has a streaming service now and literally every piece of quality third-party content has been removed from Netflix. They have Maniac and Breaking Bad to keep them going.

Amazon Prime Movie subscription prices rise

Netflix is a test to see how much bad content the average person will deal with due to convenience.

bruh, you belong in b

die

I literally watched Ocean's 11 today because I needed to kill time and Brad Pitt was like the fifth actor whose name I searched looking for something watchable.

Rise of the pirates

If they re dub it that will be good if they don't do a new pro dub IMO that means they will die

Nothing of value will be lost. Netflix consists 70% of kiddie cartoons & gay tween dramas.

Why would it? Normalfags love Netflix, specially their propag-- original content

Roasties will have to use shitty YouTube playlists as background noise as they trawl through their "social" media for hours on end.

Why the FUCK didn't HOLLYWOOD KILL NETFLIX WHEN THEY HAD THE CHANCE!?!??!?!?!?!??!?!

Lmao nigga just don't renew the licenses for your Hollywood movies and Netflix would die within 2 months because they couldn't survive on their 3 own-produced TV-shows and movies

But now Netflix is producing like 5 TV-shows per year and 30 movies per year.

Fuck you Hollywood, you had the chance to kill that idiot SJW company

Piracy shoots back up, it's already happening

>searching for actors instead of directors.

kek, true

ohayou gozaimasu new fagotto

Attached: 8361F93C2C004ED1816F672DE3575618.jpg (207x244, 11K)