Whats your plan to get out of wage cuck slavery?

whats your plan to get out of wage cuck slavery?

Attached: 1545102602663.png (540x540, 421K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/hy-4NxJRxNQ
github.com/paperduck/algo
twitter.com/AnonBabble

work on a side project that will make it big.

How come the floor is wet when he is under water?

work on a side project that will make it bug.

Manage other wage cucks and side gig. That side gig being the extermination of neets.

I have a fantasy about running away to Alaska and living as a hermit for the rest of my life

live under your means. you can retire today.

Work on a side venture that will become wildly successful.

picking the right combination of numbers out of about 13 million

I've literally already done something like that.
It is possible, people there can still live off the land.
Everyone is allowed 1 moose per year or so I hear.

Side project is pretty much the only way and it is not easy...

I'd actually love to hear about that. Was it Alaska you went to?

do you know about Dick Proenneke?
youtu.be/hy-4NxJRxNQ

A shotgun

Well in the meager two hours of not working or sleeping I get I'm practicing coding with intention of becoming a freelance programmer. Though I might switch and whore myself out as a webdev to all the local business as I've heard there's at least a couple pennies to be earned there

Definitely a better story than Chris McCandless

>Chris McCandless
Definitely a better story than Jow Forums neets

Mccandless was a moron

These. Only just now learning that second one.

It's a brine pool. Brine is heavier than regular salt water.

Life is work and there is no way around it

Define wagecuck slavery? Because a lot of people really enjoy their jobs and don't get paid much. Job satisfaction is numero uno for men in all aspects of their life. Low pay is not correlated with job satisfaction. Meaningfulness is, though.

For instance,I got paid like shit doing hospital security but I loved my job. I felt like I belonged and that I was protecting people from loons trying to assault hospital workers(legitimate near daily occurrence). I got a job in mental health for almost 5$ more an hour and I fucking hate it. I hate everything about this job even though I'm still security but for mental health only. I feel worthless and have no friends to talk to no real team to cooperate just s bunch of snotty nurses with attitudes who don't want to do their own work.

Thankfully I just landed a job at the cable company which is starting me 2.25 more than I make now. And after my 3 months I'll be at 3.60 more than I make now. So overall very lucky to have landed such a good opportunity. But I think I'll feel MUCH more useful in this new position and be able to do decent work for people, with the goal inside of 2 years to become business class and work on small and medium sized local businesses.

The long term goal is to save up to open up a gun range and gun sale/rental service. But depending on the future of America I may need to change those plans. Nomatter what happens the goal is to start my own business in some venture. I have a wide variety of skills and you never make money working for somebody else.

I got a degree in math, now I manage a team of CS cucks and I made them all use LaTeX to write documentation

Attached: 1497317313645.jpg (2125x2834, 830K)

Attached: suicide-booth-25c-new-year-new-me-haha-am-i-10318879(1).png (500x591, 100K)

Forming an underground network of technology-savvy criminals.

autism bucks

I'm a brainlet. What exactly do you mean?

Just sitting around waiting for BTC to kick in. 1 mil should be coming before 2024.

>boss tasks with writing a user manual for a new application I'm developing
>lots of charts, graphs, images, and table of contents
>think it's the perfect time to use LaTeX outside of my usual academic setting
>spend a few hours writing everything up
>do a little LaTeX magic to turn it into a pamphlet like a real user guide
>send my boss the PDF
>"holy shit, user, this looks great!"
>"can you send me the Word file?"
After I tried explaining that I couldn't, I had to redo the entire thing in Word. It took twice as long and it looked like trash because I couldn't get anything where I wanted it.

Oh sorry user I had left the thread.
Yes I went to Alaska.
It is actually quite easy to get a job there since there are more job openings than there is people willing to work.
Though things are expensive and many resort to other methods to obtain food and such. Fishing is a big one, salmon season and whatnot but there are limits in place so people usually freeze + seal fish to preserve what they get for the year. There are places you can get free water out of the ground, in fact is it quite popular to do that.
Outside of the few big cities in Alaska there isn't much technology...
A lot of people there still don't use computers.
Though it seems due to there being less people around, people are a lot nicer. You get a blow out on the side of the road and people will stop to help you. As opposed to a place like new york where everyone is a dick.

I lived in the woods for a while in a trailer. You can get internet out there with a generator and satellite dish though it is kinda limited and slow.

There are still towns out there that have no roads leading to them. Those people don't want to be connected to the world and don't welcome more people coming in to hunt their animals. Where I was at at the time was the end of the road, though construction workers were working on a 1 way dirt road through the middle of the woods.
There is shit like bears, lynx, wolves, etc out there though, I had an encounter with a bear but it ran away when I yelled.
Things are pretty wild out there... Also there is mosquitoes every fucking where, I breathed them in on many occasions probably the biggest flaw of that place unless you count the winters where the sun doesn't come up for months.

continue buying properties as rentals.

Get disability and wait for basic income.

43 y/o, didn't make it AMA.

How have you not killed yourself yet? What’s the secret?

i work at a cooperative

github.com/paperduck/algo

Attached: lara.jpg (267x189, 8K)

It's only that I didn't get out of 9-5 slavery, otherwise it's pretty comfy. Nothing to do at work, have maybe 2 hours tops of productive time, shitpost on chans and le reddit all day long, two cars, paid off apartment and another one that I rent, no kids, cool gf that doesn't live at my place.

Never figured how to get out of 9-5 grind and still have decent income, you have to work really hard for it and settle for much lower income in the end.

>paid off apartment

Wait what?

Do you own the unit you live in? Can you even buy an individual apartment unit? If so how much money did it cost?

maybe he meant condo

24 y/o that made it(sorta). AMA

Attached: image.jpg (306x306, 40K)

death

>Friend of mine got back to me about a phone interview at my office
>graphics job
>ask him basic pipeline stuff
>he freezes and gets the interview cut short

Part of me is sympathetic because I didn't bother to remember and tell him to revise it

But the other part of me is thinking pic related because how do you not prepare that after weeks of other graphic interviews?

Attached: 400.jpg (453x399, 234K)

>apply for welfare bucks
>receive welfare bucks

Honestly? Kill myself

I love that you stated a scientifically factual option instead of indicating that it was a fucking cartoon.

Lol this nigga really getting excited to be making 2.25 dollars more than minimum wage

I don't have a plan, so far I enjoy my job a lot. I don't really want to start my own business or anything, to me the ideal is to just be a worker drone with zero responsibility. I just wanna do my job and go home and do my thing.
Money isn't everything.

Where did you come up with that figure? I'm starting at 16.25 with no education at 22, will be making over 17.50 in 3 months, with 2 more 1.50 raises in 4 month periods putting me over 20 an hour famalam. No college or experience. Plus s fuck ton of benefits and 6k a year in education reimbursement. So I can nab school or certifications and credentials dumb quick and rapidly enter network engineering or management inside a few years. Which pays a lot more than what I got now. Which is more than anybody else I know who went to college and still don't have jobs that pay more than 14 an hour.

No, its denser, dumbfuck.

Meant to reply here

just convert the pdf to word you absolute brainlet.

Crashing the plane with no survivors.
Hope the insurance will pay for my kids future.

Wait till my parents kick the bucket and then live frugally for the rest of my life.

Live as a NEET as long as I can and then die homeless

I invest half my income, by 45 I'll be able to retire or at least quit at any sign of bullshit

tfw code monkey but been wanting to write a book for years and don't know where to start

I was at 70k working as a full-time dev in my 3rd/4th year of uni at 22

Attached: 1547001780018.jpg (598x554, 20K)

Good for you? Less than a percent of a percent of the population wants to be developer. Additionally, 70k for a developer position leads me to believe you're not working on anything important that benefits people. But good for you. It's a shame you're not included in the problem I listed as almost every percent I graduated with. I also said NO EDUCATION. I'll have no debt when I'm making 70k in a couple years. It'll just take me longer to get to that point. And there's literally nothing wrong with that.

>Not including in the people I listed as almost every person I graduated with
What the fuck is with autocorrect today

>70k
Usd?

is that... crickets?

Sure who are kid. Why do NEETS attempt to LARP?
I'm assume yes but 99% chance he's lying

*Sure you are.
So this is the power of phone posting

b-but brine is heavier than water

Have my own office supplies/ hardware store in my neighborhood

Elaborate.

Communist revolution

Attached: image.jpg (288x512, 94K)

I would not call it a plan but death is nice escape.

Denser thing are heavyer

Why not herm it somewhere warm

I'm probably going to keep working intermittently for quite some time. I can minimise the amount of time I waste working by spending as little money as possible however.

Attached: .jpg (1066x708, 576K)

>Factual
>Opinion
Are you fucking brain dead?

Attached: 1529440171618.jpg (682x900, 111K)

>How come the floor is wet when he is under water?
because water is wet, how could the floor be dry?

Are there other currencies that matter?

>implying I'm in debt
My parents paid for school because they were also software developers with good incomes
>no one wants to be a software developer
I'm sure everyone wants to be a cable company bitch
>no education
Why are you proud of this

>H-hes lying
Pic related. Currently 24 making 90, by 25 I should be >100

Attached: 1522382749224.png (500x429, 205K)

I'm sure to believe larpers on Jow Forums I'll humor your attempt at larping. Numbers don't matter if you don't say where you live. First job out of school. No debt at all. 75k usd. I live in GA (near Atlanta) so my rent+bills are $500 a month max.

No! They are more massive if you have the same volume of each, but they are only heavier if the same force of gravity is applied to each of them! Furthermore, the ocean OP's image clearly has enough volume that it is the more massive and presumably heavier of the two! The puddle is ONLY DENSER!!

My rent and bills are 1k usd, I live in Ontario. Buying a house soon though

>Parents paid for everything
Why are you proud of this?

College is not REQUIRED. I have a education and took all AP classes in high school. Which is precisely why I didn't waste my time in college(indoctrination camps anyways). Especially for a degree that is very easily and more often replaced by other no college applicants with portfolios much better than yours.

>I'm sure everyone wants to be a cable company bitch
I probably have more benefits afforded to me than you do as well as people who aren't autistic, bullies, and work together better. I get out and get to know my city every day and the people in it, I help keep the world connected so they can use shitty software made by fags like you.

Also
>Being so insecure as to bully others who have not been negative to you
Guess what I have that you don't? HAPPINESS. Try finding that in a middle class wage with a bad attitude, El negro

So 90k CAD or 90K USD? CAD and AUD is like monopoly money and no way you spend only 1k living in Ontario unless you have roommates.

Nvm. I thought Ontario was more expensive than it was.

Here's how you spend only 1k living in Ontario: not living in toronto. Also I'm using usd

It is if you're living in tor

There's a reason big tech companies only hire people with university degrees. You get taught computer science fundamentals that you don't necessarily need to do your job, but will help you make better decisions and puts you at a higher bar than others.

My coworkers are pleasant. I can work from home whenever I want. I have infinite vacation. I have very comprehensive benefits. I have upward momentum, as well as opportunities in any city in north america.

>stop bullying me!
reddit is that way

>you're not happy!
but I have a very challenging and rewarding job, as well as hobbies outside of work that keep me active?

just admit it user, you didn't make the right choice.

Attached: smuganimegirl.png (523x592, 264K)

Linux essentials then lpic. After that its boats and hoes.

Not everyone likes programming or developing. He could be happy with his life choices. You sound like you are trying to convince yourself that you're happy. Once you make enough money to support yourself and hobbies, then it doesn't really matter. Btw unlimited vacation is a scam.

>My company requires a degree in the job posting
Except anybody with s good resume and portfolio is eligible and during an interview they'll be vetted properly to make sure they can do the job.

I'd tell you good job wasting your money but your parents paid for it. So while you worked hard in school, other people make make much more than you do with happier lives by working hard on their own outside of a ripoff system of which all of the knowledge is freely available and certifiable at a much lower cost.

You don't have infinite vacation. You're just not bound to a desk. You're still bound by deadlines and work that needs to be done at a time limit.

I never told you to stop bullying me or other people. You're just insecure and unhappy internally, whether you project it externally or not. It's plainly visible by the amount of anonymous dickswinging.

You have a rewarding job, not a challenging one. Programming is easy and problem solving in large projects isn't hard. It just takes time. Of which most companies don't allot you. So either your job is easy as shit and you have a lot of time, or your job is stressful because your rushing to get shit done.

>Yfw a cop working for 3-4 years makes as much as you do with more benefits, more puss, and infinitely more Chad than you

>Going to school would have costed me 50k for a career that I haven't wanted since I was 18 and forced me to move to a different state to get a decent job and I never would have married my wife or met the amazing people I do now.

Like I said, senpai. I'm happy with my situation. I make good money now, I'll make even better money in 2 weeks, with also massive upwards potential even in my current position, notwithstanding my already explained plans to go into a network engineer or management position. I stay fit and have friends and go hunting and shoot 4 hours a week and fight 3 hours a week. I'm happy. Genuinely. And I don't go around bullying people for their career choices.

Also you're still a wagecuck. The only acceptable nonwagecuck defined is 120k+ salary or business owner who is successful enough to not be in the store while it's open.

I agree, working on it. I'm going to continue developing my skills and start a contracting business from my lakeside cottage

Should start a business with something else than your current skillet. As to increase your usefulness and broaden your knowledge, not just try to capitalize on profit. Unless you TRULY believe developing makes you HAPPY, and not just money that makes to happy.

For instance, you develop for primary income, while spending time learning about carpentry. Wood working. Or firearms and hunting. Or mechanics. Furniture is honestly easy to make but time consuming. But you could bang out a table over a weekend, laquer it and sell it for 2 grand as a custom one off piece. And then hire other people and boom supplementary income providing usefulness that everybody needs while being responsible for good art in people's homes.

I'm just spitballing. But software is useful-ish. But the internet as a whole was a mistake and makes nobody happy. I genuinely just want people to be happy and have job satisfaction not just pay satisfaction. Good luck with your firm if that's what's youre going for though.

Nice reading skills dude.
Kill yourself.

Attached: kickyournuts.jpg (404x334, 58K)

UPS/ freight?

Oh shit. You got me, I'm the retard.

You have been forgiven.

Attached: micki80.jpg (329x305, 13K)

No senpai network installer for local branch of Charter/Spectrum. Not a bad gig for me with a lot of growth opportunities. Brainlets with no intention of ever studying or going above and beyond their jobs end up in the position for their entire lives but I've been doing this shit for 10 years. Just gonna bide a year or two until I hit business class, then another year or two of that should be enough to land me a network engineer or network manager position either within the company or outside. Should be at 70k well before I'm 30. Which will supply me with a cozy house, large garage and a few toys and some land by then.

>Tfw you have no place to take 1000yard shots and have to settle for 400
Maaaan my groups are airtight at this distance I need an ACTUAL challenge.

Attached: Untitled.png (855x580, 353K)

went to lpn school for 1 year. first year was $62,000 which is about $70,000 when factoring cost of living vs rest of country in st.louis. that 1 year of lpn also counts toward the 2 year RN school and then you make more obviously. that 2nd year is also a lot easier if you worked for a while as an lpn because you have actual experience. half the time I work in memory care where I'm an overpaid baby sitter pill pusher.

Im just playing lotto and hoping to win millions of euro, if i won't win then i will become homeless and die in the cold with bottle of vodka.

t. eastern european villager

Attached: gopnik.jpg (960x866, 83K)

>st. louis rossman

Retire in 30 years and start my company running trips to Japan so people eat actual good food, dont overpay, stay in kickass places, and they learn the history as they visit actually cool sites

People who value comp sci degree are imposters almost as clueless and dull witted as 9 out of 10 CS majors.

abuse /hmg/ for information until I can steal all the corporate secrets and sell them off in the dark web in silent auctions

This is actually my plan too

you won't win.

Delusional weeb