Vape pen kills man after exploding in his mouth

How does that vape taste Jow Forums?

>William Brown had errands to run on a chilly Texas evening, and his grandmother was happy to lend him her light-blue Lincoln Town Car.

>Brown stopped at a store selling vaporizer smoking pens outside Fort Worth on Jan. 27. He sat alone in the parked car, put his lips to a pen, and soon after, an explosion sent shards of metal into his face and neck, said Alice Brown, his grandmother.

>He thrashed and fell out of the car, trying to regain his balance on the hood and trunk before collapsing, she said, according to evidence from the scene conveyed to her by authorities.

>Brown, 24, held on for two days before he died at a hospital. The cause of death was listed as stroke after the carotid artery in his neck was severed by “penetrating trauma from exploding vaporizer pen,” the Tarrant County medical examiner found.

archive.fo/7djKh

Attached: IVBV43PGGJCRVC2TY2ADB773OI.jpg (480x668, 55K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=GPkLVPi_dkY
annals.org/aim/article-abstract/2599869/nicotine-carcinogen-toxin-exposure-long-term-e-cigarette-nicotine-replacement)
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Hahaha what a faggot
Vaping is for homos

>Using a mechanical vape pen instead of a electric one
>Using a mechanical vape pen without knowing what you are doing

Deserved

Why do people start vaping when they didn't already have a nicotine addiction?
It doesn't look cool to be addicted to nicotine juice and puffing your electric dildo every chance you get.

I don't fucking get it.

>Cigarettes kill, but vape doe-
Uh.

Same

The same reason people start smoking when they didn't already have a nicotine addiction.
They're fucking idiots.

Clouds are cool.
This is the reason why I solder with glycerin as flux, it tastes sweet and makes a lot of fog

It tastes good.

No clue. Ive known serveral people like this

Zoomers think it's cool though for some reason.
Someone must have handed out free vapes to instagram whores or something.

>tattoos
>gay long hair
>tank top
>texas
>lincoln town car

Attached: 1536986350530.jpg (464x618, 25K)

And nothing of value was lost.

>disrespecting Texas

Attached: augmented-soyboy.jpg (1002x857, 54K)

I'm not amerifat, wtf is a errand?

>>Brown stopped at a store selling vaporizer smoking penis outside Fort Worth on Jan. 27.

daily to-dos
like going to the bank or buying groceries

This.

Attached: ThisIsYou.jpg (1920x1080, 111K)

If you're going to do it, do it right.

Attached: dna60.jpg (4272x2848, 1.15M)

why did he just not die?

Because the shards didn't make him bleed to death or penetrate something vital right away.

It's more cyberpunk than cigarettes

its cancer but strawberry flavour

Ah, it's a good thing I don't vape.

Let me kick back and relax in my favorite chair and browse the net.

Attached: zTyfHGs[1].jpg (1024x769, 127K)

>smoking pens
lmaoing@urlife

>faggot smokes faggot-like constraptions
>dies penetration trauma
pottery. srsly tho, don't be eating them 18650s now kids, nasty kick

Vape naysh yall

Why do people start smoking without having a nicotine addiction?

>didn't penetrate anything vital
besides his carotid artery, y'mean?

Did not realize "errand" was an American term

man I'm glad it's actually impossible for chairs to do that

nicotene > caffiene

I have considered buying nicotene gum even though I don't smoke

>inhaling the sublimated jew

It's basically the same as caffeine. I used to smoke on occasion no more than 5 cigs a day. Switched to ecigs thinking it's healthier, it is. But it quickly turned into a dependence, I got up to 1.5 ml of 12 mg, which is close to a pack a day. Quitting is much easier than quitting cigs though. No withdrawal symptoms other than fatigue which barely lasts 24 hrs.

Nicotine while working definitely improves productivity. It's hard to manage without forming a dependence, an annoying one at that.

vape > cigarettes > cigarillos >>>>>>>>>>>> cigars

Yeah he used a tryhard mech mod and it exploded because he's a retard.

This. I'll beat the shit out of anyone that vapes

fpbp

>60W
>no battery in sight
what am I looking at here?

>Glass of water kills man after glass shatters and cuts an artery in his neck
How's that water taste Jow Forums?

how does that salt taste?

Attached: 1547103176517.png (465x421, 101K)

>smoking in someone else's car

he deserved it desu

No one says "vapes don't kill." They just say they kill less than cigarettes, which is true. By the way, if you know what you're doing you'll never have to deal with your vape exploding.

What is there to respect?

Oh please, you'll just glare at them pathetically while the billowing vapour wafts over you.

>vape has existed for like 5 years
>lung cancer takes 20 years to develop

This is cigarettes all over again retard. Everyone thought they were safe and even doctors shilled for them. Then people started dying en masse because cancer in the lungs 20 years later

>man trips and breaks his neck
How's that walking taste Jow Forums?

I bet he blew some dope clouds though.

a control chip

F O R
M A L
D E H
Y D E
He lived as he died, chasing the cloud. Until he became as one with the car plush

>“He was a real sweet kid,” Steve Brown told The Washington Post on Tuesday, about two weeks shy of his son’s birthday. “Before now I haven’t gone two days without talking to him in 25 years.”

Attached: cc1[1].jpg (619x453, 47K)

youtube.com/watch?v=GPkLVPi_dkY
oh sweet summer child

isn't produced unless you burn your coils, yes

Don't you faggots have any empathy? Lack of empathy is a sign of nigger-tier IQ. All human life is precious, no matter how despicable you find it.

This

i don't come to Jow Forums to feel things

>Vaping kills one dipshit
>Smoking kills untold masses of dipshits
>Fuck vaping amirite?!?!?!
Yeah after 15 years of smoking this vape indeed tastes pretty fucking awesome. Looks like the odds of survival are vastly in my favor if I vape, so I'll just continue not smoking and you can go fuck yourself ya goddamned dipshit!
Seriously the first good alternative to smoking shows up and you trend following bitches shit all over it. The actual fuck is wrong with you?

But user, he vaped, that means he deserved it. Doing something we disapprove of eliminates all positive traits about a person.

>cigarettes cause demonstrable lung damage
>vapes don't

I think a lot of the disapproval over vaping comes along with many of the users were or are douchebags. Vague justifications for vaping in an enclosed public environment (bars, pubs, etc.) were along the lines of "it's not smoking, so by default its okay", and that kind of attitude.

And it is kind of gross getting hit with a huge cloud of bubblegum flavour vapour while walking along in the street.

>t-theres no long term studies
Straight up bullshit. (annals.org/aim/article-abstract/2599869/nicotine-carcinogen-toxin-exposure-long-term-e-cigarette-nicotine-replacement)
I don't know what more you want. We know that e-cigarettes contain less of the toxins in cigarettes. We have long term studies showing that people who use e-cigs are better off than cigarette smokers. We have animal studies. What else do you need? Just admit that e-cigarettes are safer than tobacco cigarettes.

what the fuck /diy/ shit is this

Don't harsh the thread's mellow bro.

Attached: CE8Bp.gif (320x240, 981K)

good!
#naturalselection
#godisreal

>Make sure you read and understand the manufacturer's recommendations for use and care of your device. If your vape did not come with instructions or you have further questions, contact the manufacturer.
>Don't remove or disable safety features—like fire button locks or vent holes—that are designed to prevent battery overheating and explosions.
Only use batteries recommended for your device. >Don't mix different brands of batteries, use batteries with different charge levels, or use old and new batteries together.
>Charge your vape on a clean, flat surface, away from anything that can easily catch fire and someplace you can clearly see it—not a couch or pillow where it is more prone to overheat or get turned on accidentally.
>Protect your vape from extreme temperatures by not leaving it in direct sunlight or in your car on a freezing cold night.

Attached: fda.jpg (700x505, 50K)

this

clouds are cool, and it feels and tastes nice. it feels amazing after a couple of beers. i don't personally get addicted either, i usually don't bother buying new juice for months after it runs out
people are just insecure and afraid of looking gay, when i bring it to parties everyone wants the robot cock

>poster has been intimidated

Stetson hats and tumbleweeds

Attached: 0.png (245x185, 61K)

I now use an e cig, it's not as good as tobbacco but I'm happy to make the compromise for being able to do it inside while at home.
Don't be so afraid of everything you hear, use a regulated mod with protections built in and it won't happen, that's why your phone doesn't blow up unless the battery is penetrated.

zoomers trying to look cool

Where do you think you are.

Moved to vaping around 2~3 years ago, after smoking for nearly 30 years.
I feel a lot better now, no more waking up coughing black phlegm. My things don't smell like smoke anymore, I don't smell like smoke anymore, I don't vape where smoking is not allowed, and feed back from friends and such have mostly been positive, with the occasional query into what kind of flavor I'm currently vaping as I apparently give off a fruity scent these days which is much more pleasant.

I use a regulated electronic device set to 30W running 0.84ohm coils and good brand name battery cells from Sony, Samsung, Panasonic, and Sanyo. Heck my 18650 flashlights using random recovered cells from old battery packs probably have a higher chance of exploding than my vape.

I don't mingle with the vape crowd, but for me personally, it's great.

>was an organ donor
Sure, he had a (((stroke)))

Literally BTFO

I could only possibly read this in the voice of a sobbing, hysterical woman. Pure melodramatic sensationalism. Why even mention the color or model of the car otherwise?

I never saw it here in AUS but the first time i saw a dude using one of those E-Dildos in his mouth i burst out laughing, took out my phone just to not make the dude feel too bad

>All human life is precious, no matter how despicable you find it.

Attached: GrVIII BVIII MVIII.png (468x468, 11K)

it also sounds horribly pretentious. you should just say 'shopping' or whatever.

Good riddance

>Don't you faggots have any empathy? All human life is precious, no matter how despicable you find it.
>btw abortion is okay, her body her rules!!!

Attached: s9XfdpY.jpg (600x600, 55K)

O R G A N D O N O R
R
G
A
N

D
O
N
O
R
>the shrapnel in your kids head is fine we dont need to operate for a few days
>transfer to icu overnight without informing the family
>kid magically dies
Fucking faggot dimwits hung up on phalic objects instead of addressing the bigger issue. He was worth more to the hospital dead, than alive.
The only russian bot with a brain in this thread.

big texas cock bitch boi

>Gr8 B8 1008

fpbp and /thread

Blessed post. Real men smoke and never get cancer.

Just as I suspected, mech mod misuse. All non mechanical mods are designed to be very safe regardless of misuse since it just cuts off in the event of a violent battery discharge

Cancer cures exist. They're holding out on us, bro.

Shit like this is why I don't like to hang around vapers. Don't get me wrong, vaping is pretty chill and you die more slowly than those on cigarettes, but I don't generally care about your "build," and that's where conversations start to gravitate toward, it's cringy.
>What are you on man
>I got this cool black rda sitting on top of this deluxe resin box mod, "ohm"ing out at like .3 ohms, vaping her at 65 watts, love this setup
>Yeah!? Well I'm vaping on this .....
Stop this cringy "build" shit. Also this , I'll probably never switch away from this brick of a vape device im using.

Attached: 1540877971279.jpg (663x663, 34K)

>stop liking what I don't like
When did you discover you were autistic?

Attached: 1471264830610.jpg (701x497, 61K)

>I didn't read: the post

>I didn't understand the reply

Attached: 1527700571910.jpg (500x500, 38K)

you sound like one of those hipsters who hate hipsters

Not him but you’re just a faggot

I'm moved by your words, time to go kill myself.

Attached: 1509895573212.gif (300x225, 1.27M)

lol beats me
I chew nicotine gum because it helps with my cut, stuff is vile.

I vape CBD e liquids which does not contain nicotine and it get's me relaxed and i like the taste

you missed:
>'I apparently give off a fruity scent these days..'
and what if ppl DONT WANT to give off a fucking 'fruity scent' eh? The non-effeminate manlike aroma of cancerous lung should be scent enough for anyone

Attached: 9364443d50769332361d9116d78e40a7[1].jpg (420x578, 32K)

All vapers are somewhat hipsters but you can't tell me every conversation with another vaper has to include something about what the hell they're "vaping" on. Talk about your day or some shit. I don't give a damn about your setup.

Attached: 1546965364503.jpg (605x807, 56K)

theres tobacco flavoured vapes for homos like you