What's the least SJW Linux distro?

What's the least SJW Linux distro?

All this sjw shit infesting linux makes me feel weird, what distros have the least mentally ill developers/maintainers?

Attached: 1549392852576.jpg (669x960, 52K)

Other urls found in this thread:

motls.blogspot.com/2018/09/anti-sjw-developers-threaten-to-kill.html
mmo-champion.com/threads/2433657-Linux-developers-threaten-to-pull-“kill-switch”
freebsd.org/internal/code-of-conduct.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Why the fuck do you care who develops your software so long that the software is good?

i'm also interested to know why this cuck cares.

>What's the least SJW Linux distro?

windows

>what distros have the least mentally ill developers/maintainers?
Literally irrelevant unless you want to become a maintainer

Why the fuck do you care about my niche request?

This thread is a trojan horse:
Her mouth couldn't be any opened up any wider. She's not silenced and ignored, you're glorifying her in such a state that exemples the exact opposite of what you are writing about. You don't want SJW (or so you say), yet you post the loudest SJW you could find, enabling her.

OP is a fag

freebsd

Linux is just a kernel.

Attached: VIOLA.jpg (1251x782, 89K)

*hug*

>viola

Attached: VIOLA.jpg (1236x2140, 429K)

>SJW
>Good software
Name some software that hasn't lost quality the moment an SJW sunk it's claws into it.

>imagine caring this much about anyone's politics views

are you the same that shitposts firefox sucks just because their political views?

Attached: 1540561592267.jpg (1000x750, 724K)

Probably some period tracking app

t.cuck

Yeah fuck him for having convictions instead of mindlessly consuming whatever shit is thrown in front of him.

>period tracking app
Still. I am doubtful.

ubuntu

>Why the fuck do you care who develops your software so long that the software is good?
Developing good software requires a level of competency that certain groups dont possess.

LFS

Apartheid Linux

Based and open-source-pilled

Attached: 1526678737262.jpg (639x633, 152K)

use w10, it's perfect for a bootlicker cuck like you

>"weboob" (Web OOB) is apparently offensive and problematic enough to be removed, because it just so happens to look like it has the word "boob" in it, as if there is something inherently evil and wrong with boobs
>"thefuck" (short for 'what the fuck') is apparently perfectly okay and completely justifiable, and swearing is perfectly fine in everyday general contexts

One of the most retarded things I saw while working at Apple was a huge discussion in radar about how HealthKit should support period tracking even if you set your gender to male.

Fpbp

Slackware

dang Jow Forums is more cucked than i thought

TempleOS

Attached: TempleOS_logo.png (650x490, 20K)

>what's the least Linux SJW OS

iOS

Attached: 0135794038.jpg (210x240, 8K)

100% of its developers are severely mentally ill and it has no maintainers.

Clip OS

FreeBSD or OpenBSD, ain't Linux but should be what you're looking for since if you really care about SJWs that much you don't want to use the Linux kernel.

>no maintainers
ouch

Probably that Linux distro created by North Korea. Also, any openly Nazi distro would be immune to SJWs. Slackware is kinda right-wing, so possibly that as well.

Kylin

Ocasio-Cortez for President 2024
fuck homophobia
fuck transphobia
tax the rich

Attached: DgqmynSW0AAy_oC.jpg (998x598, 168K)

>Nazis
>Good software
Name some software that hasn't lost quality the moment a Nazi sunk it's claws into it.

Nazi’s don’t make software

The Nazis never made software as we know it, but they made some damn fine hardware.

Attached: Z3_Deutsches_Museum.jpg (800x600, 120K)

Their crypto was shit however

I wouldn't call it shit, but it was obviously inferior to the UK cryptography.

all the shit that flew the U.S. to the moon

>mentally ill teams are good for our software
You forgot your meds, Mister mentally ill helicopter gender

Attached: 1502419181655.jpg (250x237, 8K)

You fool. Everyone to the right of insanity is a Nazi

Attached: 2nd amendment.jpg (640x640, 137K)

Hiring a few nazi’s to ensure that the soviets don’t get them among a team doesn’t make it nazi software. It’s like stallman thinking he’s highly educated for a long list of honorary degrees from worthless universities.

Why do you care?

operation paperclip was more than a """few""" nazis, and pretty much entirety of the spaceprogram was built on nazi rocket science, beyond software, if not the scientists themselves

Arch or gentoo

>Probably that Linux distro created by North Korea.
Based.
Sun of Juche has blessed you, thank Kim Chen Un for this.

all microsoft software has code of conduct

why is it irrelevant, those shitty lesbian, gay, and black, developers and maintainers are putting their cock and balls and politics way ahead of their ability to code. Havent you realised yet that all they need to start doing is start using these distros to start spying on people? They arent in it for the money or the joy of coding, they are in it to infiltrate and take over

Sabily

That was to ensure russia, our communist ideological enemy at the time, was to not advance their science program any further. They too were offering political protection for ex nazis to swear loyalty to their country.

I'm with you
Pic related, it's me
hoooge huggggggz ]]]]]]]

Attached: I gobble horses off.jpg (220x391, 19K)

who cares about any of that? it's irrelevant to the point at hand. don't you remember what we are talking about?

>who develops your software so long that the software is good?
Shit people make shit software.

Openbsd obviously.
Or, if you want Linux, Slackware is pretty cool, too.

Attached: slackpenguinlogo.jpg (655x771, 45K)

My point is that you’re really stretching it calling a joint effort between american scientists and ex nazis nazi software.

How to use the Alt + Right click in edit mode in Linux

motls.blogspot.com/2018/09/anti-sjw-developers-threaten-to-kill.html

Linux gives 100% of their donations to LGBT communities. Just use a normal OS like Windows or Mac, only faggot contrarian retards use Linux distros anyway.

>shits on macOS

put the kill switch on linux
REVOKE YOUR PERMISSION FOR ORGANISATIONS WITH A CoC TO USE YOUR CODE

mmo-champion.com/threads/2433657-Linux-developers-threaten-to-pull-“kill-switch”

Zuse wasn't in the NSDAP:
"While Zuse never became a member of the Nazi Party, he is not known to have expressed any doubts or qualms about working for the Nazi war effort. Much later, he suggested that in modern times, the best scientists and engineers usually have to choose between either doing their work for more or less questionable business and military interests in a Faustian bargain, or not pursuing their line of work at all."
Source:
Zuse, Konrad. "Der Computer, mein Lebenswerk [The Computer, My Life's Work]." Berlin: Springer. 1984. page X.

By that logic, hiring some trannies by diversity program doesn't make every piece of software they touch sjw-infected.
We all know that it isn't true.

HAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

LINUX AND """FREE SOFTWARE""" IS COMMUNIST CRAP, WAKE UP!

Trannies take over the entire thing and then purge out everyone they deem too toxic. That’s how it becomes SJW software. We allowed nazis we trusted enough to share everything with the scientists and engineers at NASA to work with us. They knew they had to play nice to avoid persecution so they cooperated with the americans or russians depending on who hired them.

NPCs don't have convictions

>ex nazis
There's no such thing

Many of them were granted american citizenship

Does Linux-Libre has non-free SJW CoCs?

clearly it isnt, since the majority of linux developers across all distro's are becoming restless and leaving due to the CoC forced upon them. There is going to be a backlash against politics entering programming. What form this will take, I have no idea, but my guess is the old ways are best. If you have someone setting themselves up as a moral arbiter, they had better make sure they are squeeky clean, not just clean but gleaming, because it is easy to push someones face into the dirt when they are telling you they are more moral than you. My way would be to pick them off one at a time. Get the dirt on them and push their face into it

Despite being bait, this statement is kinda true to an extent.
Linux isn't "communist", but it is certainly politics-driven, starting with GNU philosophy, which point is to create an alternative to proprietary software by any means. That's why most GNU software is so shitty, by the way. And that's why so many FOSS projects so easy become ridden with politics - they were politics-driven from the start.
>Linux people do what they do because they hate Microsoft. We do what we do because we love Unix.
- Theo de Raadt, a founder of NetBSD and OpenBSD

>it's another "SJWs vs Nazis" episode again
Not being a cultural marxist is not an option, I suppose

Attached: IMG_20181223_123633.jpg (793x794, 76K)

Based and redpilled. The support is literally dead though.

why the fuck are you classcucks always suck pathetic liars? it wasn't an isolated thing, the entire package was a shitfest of "I'm thirteen and this is edgy" and the coder was a giant asshole when dealing with other people.

>classcucks
Surely the left can't meme

i don't trust marxist ideologues to be capable of developing good software.

once you know that someone is incapable of understanding the pareto principle it means they aren't capable of understanding the userbase of the software being developed and openly espousing marxist rhetoric is one of the best ways to tell if people are going to waste significant development resources on things that aren't even relevant to the established goals of any given project

this is my favorite thing about neomarxist bullshit

you're designing software. if your ideological bent is that there are no differences between the genders then why do you even give people the option of choosing their gender? just make all of the tracking modes avaliable to everyone

it betrays the fact that they aren't thinking about it from a problem solving perspective, they are looking at it from a greivances perspective which makes it clear that it is explicitly about making it as visible and annoying to as many people as possible

the ideology of marxism is antithetical to any of the concepts required to design good software

>basing your opinion on the software's quality on imagined correlation between the creators' political views and their programming ability
>basing your opinion on the software's quality on observing the software
Which of these options is more likely to provide accurate information?

>freebsd
>not sjw
lmao

freebsd.org/internal/code-of-conduct.html

A lot of programmers have legit Autism.

software is not a static thing

Because SJWs never created any software from scratch and all the software they infected is known for degrading.

>happy pride
what in the fuck does that mean

GNU/Linux is probably the most successful iteration of Marxist ideals to this date.