THIS FUCKING THING CANT EVNE OPEN A FUCKING RAR FILE AND ALL THE THIRD PARTY PIECES OF SHIT ARE BROKEN

THIS FUCKING THING CANT EVNE OPEN A FUCKING RAR FILE AND ALL THE THIRD PARTY PIECES OF SHIT ARE BROKEN
HOLY SHIT, SO MUCH MY MY TIME
WHY DO PEOPLE BUY THESE USELESS FUCKING THINGS

FUCK MIDDLE CLASS WOMEN HOLY FUCKING SHIT

Attached: MacBookAir_dpa.jpg (620x413, 13K)

Move the winrar (lol I know rite) to /use/bin and then it’s just type

>unrar e -kb file.part1.rar

Sorry Unix is too hard for you.

Have you ever actually used Unix before? Retarded wintoddler.

MACTODDLERS BTFO

Attached: 1538160972793.gif (540x304, 1.86M)

The fuck is this shit why doesn't it just works? I'd rather piss out the end of me dick than carry on with all this

Learn how to use CLI, you dumb nigger.

>he can’t use a terminal
>he can’t remember simple terminal commands
Windows seems more your speed GUI baby

i hate you

use the unarchiver. great app for the mac. you can even get it on the APPSTORE.APP

baste

Attached: SataniaArt32.png (1326x1365, 1.28M)

The mactoddler meme isn't even a joke.
The OS is basically simplified to the point a child can easily pick it up one day and use it.
The features you require are not what the average person needs, and thus you brought it upon yourself.

It does, though. Too bad you can’t help but to be stuck not being able to overcome the retard filter to notice it.

>Toddlers are able to fully utilise full POSIX compliance
T. Winjeet who has never used a Mac

>i use arch

It’s a winfag switcher. Of course he is a moronic imbecile that only knows how to point and click.

the point is you shouldnt have to learn a gui command and go to all that effort for something that can literally be achieved in two clicks
its pointless

Just use Keka you retard.

>shouldn’t have to learn something that’s quicker, easier and more precise. Everyone should just use shiney buttons.

If you don’t like that you are going to hate using ffmpeg from CLI. As I said, the issue is that you’re a brainlet if you think remembering one terminal command is hard.

MACTODDLERS ON SUICIDE WATCH

The OS is fine. It is fully POSIX compliant and can do everything GNU or BSD can do.

Don't you have a designated shitting street you need to be at Ranjeet?

Attached: 1534563297346.jpg (643x960, 255K)

t. wintoddler

It’s unix; great if you’re a programmer.
That aside, I’ve been using Zipeg for archives for years now, worth looking at.

What's the issue with apps like Unarchiver etc.?
You literally double click the .rar and it extracts in the same directory.

>Indians affording apple
Winjeet COPE

Attached: BADE8BD1-3DBB-4743-AA8F-8690D4967AD6.jpg (750x655, 132K)

>same IP
POO IN LOO

Attached: 1520736764762.jpg (622x1079, 149K)

You can't really hate Apple if you use Windows, since your OS is objectively worse.

Seething

>buy several thousand laptop with retard proof OS
>you need to use terminal to unrar
lmao
what's the point of getting this shit then? specs are worse than other, cheaper brand, at some point I thought, well, maybe OS can be used even by child or old people, apparently, even this is not the case
>sorry, unix is too hard for you
kek

>the winjeet cope continues
T.sent from my iPhone

Attached: 02ED9DBF-1CB4-42CF-81B1-5FE0F403D1E3.png (750x1334, 205K)

>what's the point of getting this shit then?
It's Unix with professional support.

It’s better to use the terminal for as many things as you can. It’s more precise and easier to write things for. If posix compliance is too hard for you then Unix/GNU/Linux isn’t for you and you should stick to windows.

>it's the street shitting iJeet again
You're evading your 200 years of bans street shitter.

Attached: 1530937027606.jpg (595x627, 198K)

You do understand, that android smartphones are made by lots of companies, which means that there are lots of more android phones than apple products, right?
btw, you should be careful with claims like this, because someone could post screenshots of articles which says that 1 out of 5 apple user is in debt or that most apple users in China are poor.

Uhm, your OS isn’t responsible for the third-party software, you drooling double nigger retard?

>showing that 1% of Indians using OSX means something else because statistics, apparently

How do you even breath winjeet?

Seething

came here to post this
based santania poster
install 7zip :^)

>OP
>apple products are garbage here's why
>300 seething (you)s
TOO EASY

Attached: 1531915482006.gif (800x1400, 260K)

Attached: box o' help.png (800x815, 56K)

This thread is a dumpster fire holy fuck.
EVERYBODY involved comes out looking like an ass.

Attached: 1181-eddie-murphy.jpg (275x275, 19K)

>OP is a drooling smoothbrain who can’t open a proprietary format
>SeE I ToLd YoU ApPLe SUX

Attached: npclet.png (882x1025, 246K)

what do you expect from facebook OS??

Seething

"MAYBE IF I JUSST MAKE UP SOME WORDS AND STITCH THEM TOGETHER/G/ WILL THINK I KNOW WHAT I'M TALKING ABOUT "

Daily reminder that Google engineers use MacBooks (and not Chromebooks lmao).
Daily reminder that All the sound effects in Windows Vista were made by Brian Eno, on a Mac.
Daily reminder that all your favorite musicians use MacBooks.
Daily reminder that all of the shilling in the world won't change any of this.

Attached: (you) cap.png (448x468, 194K)

get stuffit you dumb ass.

Daily teminder that macs are not even slightly based

T. NPC

>NO USB PORTS

Attached: _81738062_risitas.jpg (1024x576, 36K)

literally four usb ports

Attached: black guy question mark.png (802x523, 783K)

>even if it has usb ports you still need to jump through hoops to use them
oh no no no no

You don't need to jump through hoops to use them, unless plugging things in like you normally would is a 'hoop.'

Use Keka you piece of garbage. It's even named after the epic meme frog god you love so much.

>only has 4 ports, except those ports are more powerful and versatile than pretty much any port you'll find on any other consumer laptop
I'm fine with this.

OH NO NO NO NO NO NO

Attached: Mac kryptonite.jpg (800x547, 24K)

you also can't use floppy disks which is a real bummer :/

Call me when you find another port that can support multiple high-res displays at high framerate while transferring information at full speed AND charging the computer all at the same time.

*unblocks your path*

Attached: usbc thumbdrive.jpg (1100x1100, 71K)

HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH

Attached: apple_iphone_7_no_audio_jack-1024x554.jpg (1024x554, 41K)

*snickers*

Attached: airpods.jpg (332x640, 18K)

>No Elaine.. you WILL.. buy this one..

>uhm. y-..yes sir

Attached: 20-dr-reston.jpg (650x433, 301K)

BTFO anime autist with facts and logic

SEETHING
>implying USB-A devices aren't ubiquitous and you aren't crippled by not being able to use them

iPOOJEETS ON SUICIDE WATCH

>not exclusively using USB-C
*zooms past you*

Every peripheral I own is USB C anyway. Everything else connects via cables, which can obviously be customized.
USB C is powerful, tiny and reversible. For the rare occurances where you need to connect to something other than a Thunderbolt 3 port, you can use a HyperDrive or something like that. But I find myself using it less and less.
I don't see what the problem is. USB C is basically the last port.

based

But why would I have to bother upgrading all of my peripherals and USB sticks just because my laptop is retarded and doesn't have both ports?

And even if I upgraded, when somebody wants to share something with me guess what device it's on? An USB-A stick. Who gives a shit how much better USB-C is when USB-A is still widely being used for years to come?

>But why would I have to bother upgrading all of my peripherals and USB sticks just because my laptop is retarded and doesn't have both ports?
You're mostly just replacing cables.
How many USB sticks do you even have?
>And even if I upgraded, when somebody wants to share something with me guess what device it's on? An USB-A stick.
Again, use a hyperdrive for those instances.

Apple has an extensive history of killing off standards in favor of better iterations. They did it with serial/parallel ports in favor of USB. They did it twice with the move to smaller floppy disks and then the sudden abandonment of floppy disks altogether. They did it with optical drives. These sorts of transitions take a really long time for the public to adjust to but in the long run, they're worth it. Otherwise we'd still be using floppy disks. They'd be much safer, faster, more efficient, and capable of holding a lot more data, but the point is that we'd still be using floppy disks.
You need to shed your skin to grow bigger.

All they are worth is inconveniencing consumers and reducing the cost of manufacture while increasing profits since Apple charges the same price regardless a floppy header is soldered to the motherboard or not.

Change, whether it's for better or worse, is inconvenient. I don't know what else to tell you. If you'd rather stay using the same technological standards throughout the decades, that's fine, but the vast majority of consumers don't feel the same way. So don't expect companies to bend to that sort of expectation.

How does any of this help with the fact that you're stuck with struggling to use 90% of the peripherals on the planet for years?

>Otherwise we'd still be using floppy disks.
No we wouldn't, but have fun coping. Meanwhile my laptop has both USB-A and USB-C ports. Weird, I know.

4 sticks, two for Linux images, two for occasionally moving stuff
What the fuck is a hyperdrive?

>Sorry Unix is too hard for you.
Kill yourself.

>How does any of this help with the fact that you're stuck with struggling to use 90% of the peripherals on the planet for years?
The lesson here is that historically we've seen this happen before, over and over again. The inconvenience is only temporary and the future payoff is worth it. And I personally am not struggling to use 90% of the peripherals on the planet. Almost peripheral I have uses USB-C. Using a dongle here and there isn't a 'struggle.'
>Meanwhile my laptop has both USB-A and USB-C ports.
That's fine. No one said that's a bad thing. All USB-C isn't bad either. That's the point.

>What the fuck is a hyperdrive?
It's a stick you plug into the side of a macbook. Two thunderbolts, two USB-A, a microSD slot, a standard SD slot and an HDMI port. So instead of buying thousands of dongles, you just get a hyperdrive.

Attached: hyperdrive.jpg (2500x2500, 293K)

>The inconvenience is only temporary and the future payoff is worth it.
Mac users have had to deal with this for years now. There's several more years to come. During that transition period, why in the hell shouldn't your laptop include a port to support both technologies? What's the excuse? What drawbacks does it have? Does a macbook not have enough space for one USB-A port?

>During that transition period, why in the hell shouldn't your laptop include a port to support both technologies?
It motivates people to buy more USB-C products and switch to USB-C as much as possible, speeding up the transition process. Coddling legacy hardware only keeps it populated longer.

That costs like 100 or 200 $ right? And you have to constantly be cautious about your device because if you place it wrong you'll bend your USB-C ports. Doesn't sound like a premium experience or something that'd be justifiable just because Apple didn't bother adding one simple port that's widely used.

That has never been an issue. Transition to better tech happens without one manufacturer gimping its devices for its users. All this has made happen is skyrocketing the prices of USB-C peripherals thanks to itoddlers gobbling them up.

Unironically one if the best scams out there, can only applaud apple.

>That costs like 100 or 200 $ right?
Wrong. You can find them and similar mechanisms for ~$60.
>And you have to constantly be cautious about your device because if you place it wrong you'll bend your USB-C ports.
You wouldn't really leave it in 24/7 as you move the computer around. That's not how most people use their laptops.

based

Or I could just, like have an USB-A port and not worry about any of that stuff ever.

I believe that no OS has a first party RAR archiver

Yes, you could also do that. No one is disagreeing with that statement.

Windows is the only one where UNRARs actually werk
Every single archive extracting tool on Loonix, EXCEPT 7z, fails to open rars for me

>gui command
lol winlet

i wonder if its gonna work in wine

based

>iPhone
>32% energy saving mode
name a more iconic duo

>buys massively overpriced "easy to use" hipster machine
>uses terminal
ISHYGDDT

I know it's pointless to respond to you but fucking whatever.
OP is a retard who can't figure out a very simple thing to do, that doesn't make Apple shit.
That's not to say Apple isn't shit, it fucking is and has the whole "cult of Apple" shit going on.
Their machines are overpriced trash that can't even run without thermal throttling unless you place it in a fridge and still they break in 2 years after purchase, conveniently as your warranty runs out.

The problem OP is having is him being too stupid to use a keyboard to type in a simple command, which has nothing to do Apple hardware being shit or even their software being shit. macOS is one of the few things Apple has done somewhat right, of course it has bugs since it's software but it could be way fucking worse, like windows 10 for example.
It's still proprietary malware of course so I wouldn't recommend anyone installing it but from what I've tried on a hackintosh it's a decent operating system.

Attached: 1467045452963.jpg (1406x1199, 156K)

> being this incapable
meanwhile mbp is the most productive laptop used by the majority of devs (obviously not game devs)

>actually replying
Most of this thread is literally one guy trolling himself.

Productive in what way? Not having a proper package manager? Not having support for creating keyboard shortcuts or remaps? Having outdated GNU utils?

seething

BASED

7z works on my MacBook air 2013 :)