Do you use mouse acceleration?

Do you use mouse acceleration?

Attached: logitech-g300s-optical-gaming-mouse-new-logo-300px-v1.jpg (300x300, 26K)

no because it is gay.

Yes I like to go fast.

only on a trackpoint
other wise its annoying and i turn it off whenever possible

Bought one of those for work, pretty decent. But I use a G402 for battlestation purposes.

I wonder if anyone with a mouse made in the past 10 years would ever want it.

Is the g402 much better? As I'm considering switching to that one also

It fits my palm-ish grip more a bit more comfortably. I'm no expert in mouses though, so I can't go in much detail.

>unchecking "enhance pointer precision"
>he likes having his mouse feel like a ball mouse from 1998

Attached: heh (1).png (676x662, 363K)

>implying unchecking that is all you must do to properly remove acceleration
>implying you don't need the registry key as well

NO OPTIMUS

Do you suck discs OP?

fuck

G402 has weird narrow shape, try that first.

Yes because I'm fucking lazy and don't care to turn it off or get used to it being off

Attached: 1540758066201.png (412x368, 150K)

not
acceleration is for ironball mouses

yes i want my mouse to slide really fast on my table

No. I work all day in front of the PC, and using acceleration make my wrist hurt. So hint for anyone that has wrist pain, turn off acceleration, get a big mousepad and slow your overall mouse speed, your objective is to move the mouse using your arm.

on windows nah because its very bad
accel on linux is comfy

I use a program to automatically turn it off every time Windows is starting

yeah, so I can drift on my desk.
DEJA VU

No
t. gamer in my free time

How fucking shit is your mouse dude? That's the only way for my nice to feel good.

only on old mouses + small desks
gay402 is best for palm users. I use hybrid but fuck it wasnt comfortable for me so i picked up g502

>"enhance pointer precision"
It fucks up the mouse behavior in some old games

>not using MarkC mousefix if u play games
what are you an idiot ?

No and I don't understand why some people actually do, other than because they don't know what it is. I've seen people who apparently can't handle a lack of mouse acceleration. I don't know if it's because they got used to it for too long or what exactly.

I mean I understand the argument that if you're not playing videogaymes but still

That shit is ancient and 100% useless if games support raw input (which any game worth playing that would require that already has it anyways). Pure placebo at this point. Unless you're a brazilian playing CS1.6 on Win7.

>gay402 is best for palm users
Palm grip here, G402 is shit. The only Logitech mouse that I sent it back.
Also LED can't completely disable via software.

If G300s is anything like G300, it's a bit on the small side. G402 is more comfortable imo.

>Also LED can't completely disable via software.
what

>have to use some windows computer
>all settings are default
>breath on mouse
>cursor flies across the entire monitor
fuck Mouse acceleration

what are you a mindless animal
real men turn up the dpi and move the mouse only with their fingers

Attached: -12627851741370466644.jpg (800x800, 162K)

Yeah, I use GNU/Linux and can't disable it.

Attached: 1535603292668.png (1247x664, 661K)

no

I have my mouse set to 6400 dpi with no mouse acceleration because of my 4K screen so I'd probably want it if I had a shittier mouse.

I-I'm sorry. Using only the fingers stressed my wrist even more. Hell, I bought a mouse a mere 30g heavier and couldn't stand a single day, had to go back to my double clicking mouse.

Attached: 7713114-sad-drunk-man-sitting-on-sidewalk-near-trashcan.jpg (866x1300, 203K)

mouse acc off, no fucking argument here
>Off: same distance on the mousepad produces always the same movement of a cursor
>On: never in your dear life will you make the same movement because you rely on the varying acceleration that is not determined by you.

Turn it on if you have extremely shitty mouse and mousepad. Turn it off if you have a decent mouse and you actually care about the most primal thing in your being, that being eye-movement coordination, it's just much more natural, more adaptive and plain better

it's true user
have the g402 and with lowest brightness setting: light still visible in darkness.
if you actually have a lit area it is not noticeable, but it should be possible to turn it off completely.

nothing can replace my old g400 imo

Attached: g402.jpg (748x1000, 141K)

>Also LED can't completely disable via software.
My g303 doesn't have that problem

Attached: logitech g303.webm (1920x1080, 612K)

>greasemonkey

Attached: (banter_stops).jpg (602x709, 94K)

the reason I loved the g400 and also prefer the g402 is the thumb rest, so without that I'd stay away
also showing the software is useless - turning the slider down to 0 also turns the image off for the g402, but the actual device still has a glow, which is why I posted an image...

G503 has a thumbrest but look like a gaymur piece of shit. Sensor is probably god tier though. Also g303 has a glow when i turn the brightness slider down, but when i switch it off like in the webm, it's off completely
>Pic related

Attached: IMG_20190206_165218107~2.jpg (2448x2581, 1.14M)

I turned up the brightness on my camera so you could see the mouse at all. Here's original

Attached: IMG_20190206_165218107~3.jpg (2448x2649, 850K)

why the fuck would I?

I use pointer acceleration when using a mouse or touchpad.

What's a accelerated mouse?

>sterilizacija zdrave udo...
sto je on mislio s ovim

>but look like a gaymur piece of shit
I really don't fucking understand why companies do this man.
Take the g400. It is sensible. Smooth curves all around, fits perfect in the hand.

Attached: logitech-g400-1b.jpg (1280x1024, 144K)

Then compare that to the g900.

what the absolute fuck.

Attached: logitech-g900-photo-03_1920.0.jpg (1920x1080, 669K)

shhhhhh ima jedna baba gastarbajter ovde

Why? Do you for some reason turn it on before rebooting your pc?

>tfw your cat fucks up your g303 mouse and now everything double clicks
I guess it's time to get a new one.

Companies thought shit that looks like it's from a 90s alien thriller was cool and gamery. They've wisened up now. Pic related, Logitech's newest high-end release.

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 105K)

I like my g402. Pretty comfortable and its a good mouse otherwise.
g502 had a lot of useless shit that drove the price up so I didn't bother trying it out.