Confess

confess

Attached: images_6.jpg (570x538, 24K)

I'm at BTC ATH thanks to BNB

There are days at work where I just SSH into my home computer and work on personal coding projects.

I paid for Windows 10 and use it to play lolicon visual novels.

Attached: burma.jpg (750x400, 136K)

I stopped being serious at work.

Did it turn out to be beneficial to your well-being?

I only shitpost based/cringe because I'm not able to maintain any real IT-related discussion

This is the key to not stressing yourself out. It's like when that car in the "Cars" movie learns to turn his wheels in the opposite direction in order to drift.

Im going to rot away as a NEET living on disability and have tons esoteric knowledge thats ultimately useless for a job because I cant stick to anytging for longer than a month

im wasting my time sitting in classes and writing programs like pic related
i need a challenge, any ideas?

Attached: IMG_20190206_092251.jpg (4160x3120, 3.24M)

which recent ones do you recommend

I just stopped being serious after being grilled by my boss for not putting enough effort. He didn't take into the account that I rarely take vacation, unlike my coworkers, and I don't spend most of the day watching youtube videos, unlike my coworkers, and I have a bigger workload than my coworkers. From now I don't give a fuck about what happens to future of the company. I'll just do the minimum to keep shit afloat and myself out of trouble. I feel happier now.

getting paid browsing Jow Forums

I think I've reached that point at every job I've been at. Your coworkers probably watch youtube videos all day because they were in your position once and stopped giving a fuck. Welcome to the club.

bought microsoft office today because i was tired and tilted by the bad performance of libre office. every doc has to be repaired or some shit every time and it is just so tiresome...

I despise freetards. It's a plague that corrupts Jow Forums, and unfortunately it's here to stay.

Attached: TmP0_qyGKqI.jpg (427x604, 85K)

my biggest achievement is hacking my wii to play mario kart online

I honestly don't like using GNU/Linux systems, I only use them because they're not as bad as Windows 10 or OSX. I am utterly disillusioned with computers and modern computing, which have become nothing but a timesink and a means to interact with the cybersphere that dominates all aspects of modern life. I resent owning a computer with Internet access and I resent that society essentially 'requires' me to use the Internet, and has conditioned my life to suckle on its power-teat.
>tfw life itself has become the botnet

I'm too stupid to be good at what I want to be good at.

Even full well knowing all of their shortcomings, I'm preparing to build an Intel based machine (specifically using the i5-9600k) just for games, more so solely for World of Warcraft. My Ryzen 1700X just can't keep up. I full well know it's the game engine being ancient, but I still think I'm going to to build one.

Why not wait until Ryzen 3 is out in a few months and then decide if you should Intel?

I installed ubuntu 18.04 on my laptop along side windows 7

Yes I know. But that's 4-5 months of a sub par raiding experience.

why is priest wojak fat?

You can get the 2nd gen Ryzen for really cheap now. What type of ram you got?

I buy Asus products because of pure fanoyism

Every man have his vices

Who does a priest confess to?
>philosoraptor.jpg

You might as well use the argument that Intel's 10nm will launch no less than 4 months after Ryzen 3. There's always something around the corner.
It's also no secret that Ryzen 3 isn't expected to beat Intel in games. And if it does, expect the demand to blow up with the prices.

to other priests

32GB of ddr4-2400MHz CL14. 4x8GB. I was an early adopter of DDR4. (I had A 5820k). I carried them over. As it is,. I'd only have to buy chip, board as I have spare case/power supply/I'd be putting my current GPU in the Intel build while I move my 1700X to a dedicated encoding machine while I wait for the next iteration of Ryzen.

Is 3200MHz that important?

i m learning javascript after using c for 3 years now

I don't want to live anymore

3000 MHz should be the minimum. There is a good performance boost