Bye Bye Internet!

Article 13 is back on, putting internet culture at risk!
itpro.co.uk/policy-legislation/32925/article-13-is-back-on-putting-internet-culture-at-risk

How is it that only Germany and France are the one that wrote this piece of legislation?
So Germany and France rule the EU and the rest of us should just obey like good little sheep?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/Bba3tryTJbs
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Good, I hope the Internet gets completely destroyed beyond business and academic usage.

Really? Then what else are you doing to do? As you seem to be a recluse like me that sits at home all day on Jow Forums.

when the internet dies the Jow Forumsternet can finally thrive

>So Germany and France rule the EU
as an American, I can't name any other country in the EU

Lets see how those may elections turn out
>inb4 it gets forced through before april

England?

You meant to say uk.
It's leaving.

>

Lmao not eben close its luxemburg
Belgium somewhat trance and german ofc and to give you some Perspektive in germany you dont hear shit about anything EU related only If its like 1 week away from getting passed and even then you cant control shit

Macron needs to get guillotined
>anti protest laws
Check
>police brutality goes unpunished
check
>wanting to control the flow of information
check

Thank God this guy saved our democracy!

Putain bordel de merde j'en ai mare

Because most countries don't implement the entirety of the internet act and they implement their own?

you can't, you have to obey the EU if you are a memeber

>How is it that only Germany and France are the one that wrote this piece of legislation?
>So Germany and France rule the EU and the rest of us should just obey like good little sheep?
If only you knew how bad things really are

Finally someone who thinks like me, love you user

Why Germany?
youtu.be/Bba3tryTJbs

>not taking the opportunity to go innawoods, hunting bears, being a man of the wild
Pretty gay brah

How the fuck is this shit legal? I thought EU had human rights.

Either go on with your life or kill yourself.

>So Germany and France rule the EU and the rest of us should just obey like good little sheep?

On a lot of issues, voting in the Councils happens under the principle of the "qualified majority". For a measure to pass, you need a majority of member states representing a large majority (65%*) of the Union. Germany and France only account for ~29% of the EU's population, so no, they don't rule the joint unless smaller countries feel like they represent their interest on a given topic and vote with them.

(*Even if you threw in Italy, Spain and the UK, you're still not there.)

sites such as YouTube, Vimeo, Facebook, Twitter and Soundcloud - sites that host user-generated content - become legally liable for the copyrighted material it hosts

But this is a good thing you idiots. Are you really that much in love witj your corporate overlords? I cant wait for these sites to be shut down and prosecuted for their mistreatment of users. Its fucking insane that piratebay gets taken down while youtube with all its illegal content can theive because my nepotism and money.

But it also means you won't be able to post any reaction images here because they're all copyrighted.

They have always been copryrigjted

>Jow Forums will be gone soon™
Thank god. Finally I can leave this shithole for good.