Why does a $1500 iPhone get utterly destroyed by a $300 Android phone?

Why does a $1500 iPhone get utterly destroyed by a $300 Android phone?

Attached: 1532047262007.webm (640x360, 2.65M)

Other urls found in this thread:

hooktube.com/watch?v=W68nuVxOXaE
youtube.com/watch?v=O2AbcCbyJ2U
tomsguide.com/us/qualcomm-snapdragon-lte-modem-vs-iphone,news-27659.html
bgr.com/2018/06/13/iphone-x-vs-galaxy-s9-speed-tests-wireless-network/
newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=9SIAAM88GK6261
pcquest.com/keyone-worlds-secure-android-phone-2/
youtu.be/mavrdYZPg0Q
theregister.co.uk/2018/09/05/huawei_on_smartphone_benchmarks/
xda-developers.com/benchmark-cheating-strikes-back-how-oneplus-and-others-got-caught-red-handed-and-what-theyve-done-about-it/
youtube.com/watch?v=2J1UgMAPNtw
global.blackberry.com/en/smartphones/secure-smartphones
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Why is app opening speed a benchmark?

Why do they both have notches?

Why are retards still convinced this is a benchmark? It's not. You're not proving anything with it.

iTODDLERS BTFO

iPajeet cope.

iTODDLERS BTFO

Attached: 1541036613523.gif (500x281, 1.6M)

Are you retarded? You don't prove shit with a benchmark. "How fast does my app open?" is exactly what an average user cares about.

I use android blackberry

Poor user.

It's all about margins. They typically range from 4-5% on electronics like a GPU to 20% on high-end smartphones from Samsung.

Apple is in it's own class with a 60-70% on each product sold. It's unique and you have to admire this regardless of what you think of their products. Their philosophy of "if you don't want to grossly overpay then fine, we'd rather sell to one sucker and make 60% than sell to ten and make 6%" is working very well for them.

What this means for quality of their products is that you get a $300-$350 phone when you pay $1000 for one from Apple.

Attached: poor-itoddlers.png (673x859, 328K)

System animations are so choppy on android looks like 12 fps or so lmao.

>why is the ONLY speed metric that accurately reflects real usage for 99.99999% of users a benchmark?
Keep seething street shitter.

Attached: 1521271808641.webm (640x360, 1.9M)

BASED

Best phone I ever used, I see no reason to switch to a different one.

Attached: BlackBerry-Keyone-Black-Edition.jpg (1302x800, 77K)

>Best phone I ever used
Said the 2 people who had bb stock.

Try to sell me on a different phone. You can't

based

did they clean the background tasks

Attached: 1549338636492.jpg (631x720, 58K)

based and redpilled

see

This isn't how you use your fucking phone. You should open the app, USE IT for a few minutes and then load another one. You SHOULDN'T USE internet dependent apps for this test (which is what the retard is doing here) because networking dependent on 3rd party servers is unpredictable and not controllable. A benchmark is by definition fully under user control. You CANNOT compare apples to oranges. Android apps are fundamentally different from iOS apps, and the idiot is even comparing apps which aren't the same like play store vs Apple's store.
This isn't a real benchmark. This is as scientific as marble racing.

what android phone?

>lagPhones get BTFO in 100% of these tests vs multiple models/brands across multiple years
>b-b-but it might be the network!!!
COPE

Attached: 1545782743863.png (813x1402, 369K)

Clearly fuckery is afoot because I opened youtube at the same time as the video and mine loaded faster on my SE

Stop shitposting, you tech illiterate retard.

BASED
A
S
E
D

see

imagine saying this with a straight face

tell me why not

cope

See hooktube.com/watch?v=W68nuVxOXaE

>Try to sell me on a different phone. You can't
That's your problem. Not anybody else's retard.

Because android users are too stupid to factor in camera, and other things like Carrier Aggregation which allows 4G speeds in excess of 300~400Mbps.

Based but post webm next time

All correct. And suckers they are indeed, it's diamond-ring level advertising irrationality at this point. Of course every girl at a Tiffany's jewelry store will have an iPhone so I guess they can carry on for a while.

Not a problem

based

If it's not controllable and if it doesn't deliver the same results every time you do it, then it by definition isn't a benchmark.

Apple was, is, and always will be a brand for gullible brain dead morons.

Attached: 1520870293287.webm (640x360, 2.13M)

>Laggy bb10
>Shit specs
>Dead OS
>No native apps
>Closed Source, and cancerous
>Not even as secure as an iPhone
Where's the problem?

>cellular data which is turned off affects wifi speed
neck yourself itoddler

Go do the iPajeet Official Benchmarks™ in your web browser for more than once, the result is different every time too

It runs android. Pretty much stock android, except for security measures doen by BB, like hardware chain of trust and so on.

It also runs perfectly smooth, despite the "shit specs" giving me a week of battery life

>Y-you are using it wrong
>This is how you SHOULD use it
Absolute state of itoddlers

Attached: Screenshot_20190206-150221.png (480x854, 87K)

>Locked Android
>Can't install custom roms
>Shit specs
>Laggy
>Cost as much as a flagship
>Still not as secure as an iphone
Gee wonder where the problem is.

youtube.com/watch?v=O2AbcCbyJ2U

>other things like Carrier Aggregation which allows 4G speeds in excess of 300~400Mbps.
AAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
tomsguide.com/us/qualcomm-snapdragon-lte-modem-vs-iphone,news-27659.html
bgr.com/2018/06/13/iphone-x-vs-galaxy-s9-speed-tests-wireless-network/

Attached: 1531773695556.png (829x650, 492K)

>Lags
>Runs perfect smooth
I bet you enjoy watching 5 fps gifs, and play 15fps vidya all day long faggot.

What is so secure about an iphone? Protip: nothing. System with closed source software counts as compromised.

>>>Locked Android
>>Can't install custom roms
I remember when I installed 20 pajeet roms on my old phones, but I outgrew that. There's no point unless the stock OS is shit, and it isn't.
>Shit specs
>Laggy
Not true. What's supposed to be laggy? I've had laggy phones in the past and there's nothing laggy about this one. >Cost as much as a flagship
$300 for the 4GB RAM / 64GB ROM option. I WISH flagships would cost that much.
newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=9SIAAM88GK6261
>Still not as secure as an iphone
As secure as android gets though.
pcquest.com/keyone-worlds-secure-android-phone-2/

Itoddlers: because apple makes both hardware and software, it's more optimised. It just feels snappy and the owerall experience is so much better.
Also itoddlers: look, colorful rolling balls. Shiny!

>proprietary
>literally taking someone's word for it and Stockholm syndrome-ing yourself into believing them
>secure
There. Also starting at $270 without customs for a Snapdragon 625 and a 3/32 GB variant, because this is available locally exactly nowhere. Surely no better phone has ever been manufactured.
youtu.be/mavrdYZPg0Q

Yeah and those super scientific benchmarks have been cheated by almost every single manufacturer at this point.
theregister.co.uk/2018/09/05/huawei_on_smartphone_benchmarks/
xda-developers.com/benchmark-cheating-strikes-back-how-oneplus-and-others-got-caught-red-handed-and-what-theyve-done-about-it/

The screen not being secured enough only happened at the first batch after release.
Blackberry fixed that part during the manufacturing process and offered everyone who got a first-batch version a free replacement with the fixed version.
The person who made that video later tried it again after they fixed it and couldn't break it anymore. youtube.com/watch?v=2J1UgMAPNtw

I'm not seeing it in this clip. Where? Also, iOS doesn't have animations in the same places Android does and the A12 still managed to be slower.

Poco F1.

>you tech illiterate retard.
And yet you're using Apple products while doing damage control badly.

I'm just going to say FaceTime. A literal backdoor exploitable by everyone and anyone. They've lost their credibility if they ever had any in the past, but this is the final nail in the "Apple cares about your privacy bro and you're paying for security" coffin.

idk I'm quite happy with my De-Googled Pixel 2 XL lol! this is a year old phone that's still faster than my friends XR so GTFO iFag

Based

fr told my ex that because we like to argue about operating systems and she said "iOS iZ MuR SeKUr" and I said "People could literally just call you on FaceTime and listen to you even if you decline it."

>you're using Apple products
I like how you're just inventing false and unproven scenarios because you literally can't argue.

>I remember when I installed 20 pajeet roms on my old phones, but I outgrew that. There's no point unless the stock OS is shit, and it isn't.
Not installing your OWN custom ROM, and Custom kernel, and relying on a pajeet
>Not true. What's supposed to be laggy? >I've had laggy phones in the past and,
Yes, and you have a light phone now.
>there's nothing laggy about this
Blackberry cheaps out on hardware, including ram, and storage, and their proprietary security features actually introduces latency, and lag there's now way out of the blackberry lag.
>$300 for the 4GB RAM / 64GB ROM option. I WISH flagships would cost that much.
Implying that it launched at that price?
Yes it's that price now, but it's also started it's life with dated mid range specs, and you could buy a better phone with better flagship specs for that money.
>As secure as android gets though.
Not as secure as iPhone, and not as secure has hardening your own android build.
tldr; you're a faggot with shit taste, and you overpaid for your phone, because you didn't know any better by being a complete retarded faggot who doesn't belong on Jow Forums.

Doesn't sound like an Apple user at all. Also, I've responded to you here .

Lol, you're on the ropes lad.
Why are you so emotionally invested in what phone this other bloke uses?

I can confirm this as peeps with Samsung's at my job have begun over clocking them just to have their phones remain "snappy".

>Lol, you're on the ropes lad
Lol. Fuck you everything I posted was right, and blackberry chump knows it.
>Why are you so emotionally invested in what phone this other bloke uses?
I'm not I just like to remind that user where he stands.

Is it just me or does the android screen looks rather dim compared to the iphone

based

Different white color temps.

None of that convinces me to switch to another phone. The only things you brought up is
>it's not free software
and
>you didn't write it yourself
which applies to none of the other phones either.

>Blackberry cheaps out on hardware, including ram, and storage
I don't know about you, but 4GB RAM 64GB ROM on a phone is perfectly fine in 2019 and runs really well.
>security features actually introduces latency
yeah you have to enter a decryption key when you boot your phone because the entire thing is encrypted. With hardware decryption there's no conceivable delay or 'lag' though.
>Not as secure as iPhone
see >not as secure has hardening your own android build
implying anyone of us could do it better than blackberry

I'm in love with my Zenfone Max Pro M1, cheap as shit and fast. Plus the battery life is insane, I get 12-14 hours SoT off a full charge.

Because we have passed the stage of storage and processing bottlenecks and are now stuck with just animation and network slowing things down.

>implying anyone of us could do it better than blackberry
Uhh, genius, every single Android phone is encrypted since Android 7.0. And what makes you think BlackBerry is any different or better, especially since they have a locked bootloader.

>None of that convinces me to switch to another phone. The only things you brought up is
You were stupid enough to buy it in the first place, so I doubt anyone would be able to change your little mind. Facts don't work, so it seems like you just have a brain problem. Maybe a rekt as fuck frontal lobe.
>which applies to none of the other phones either.
You can customize your own ROM/OS/kernel with other better species phones.
>I don't know about you, but 4GB RAM 64GB ROM on a phone is perfectly fine in 2019 and runs really well.
I don't know about you, but I enjoyed that since 2014, and only paid $200-300 for it then. I'm glad that you're finally able to enjoy 2014, but in 2019.
>yeah you have to enter a decryption key when you boot your phone because the entire thing is encrypted. With hardware decryption there's no conceivable delay or 'lag' though.
You seem pretty slow, so I doubt that there is a device in this world that has "perceivable lag" to you.
>implying anyone of us could do it better than blackberry
Implying that blackberry didn't just copy methids from an old secure, but dated android device, and can properly secure a device for all the different people that owns one.

global.blackberry.com/en/smartphones/secure-smartphones

So nothing. It's just shit with blackberry make believe, and security theater sprinkled in.

Are you seriously going to pretend that pajeets don't exclusively use Android?

yes it's all fairytales

Yes it's all just fantasy if blackberry sells it as "security".
Blackberry has a history of selling everyone out.

especially Obama

>new iPhone fastest according to le benchmark maymay
>still opens apps slower
How is this possible????

See I could go into more details and possibilities but it mostly comes down to being other factors than processing speed and I/O that is holding back apps and they're not going to be "overcome" because they're mostly on purpose.

>hooktube
Use something that isn't compromised next time, like invidio.us

Especially Merkel.

How has hooktube been compromised?

>Implying that Obama's phones weren't on their own network, and that his actual secure phone wasn't a selected edge.

>selectra edge

It's a jewtube video. It's compromised by default. What more do you want?

>Video games
>Phones
Weak bait

nice notch....

is this for real?

As many apps depend on wifi, its absolutely crucial to use network capable apps.

BASED

>its absolutely crucial to use network capable apps.
See

see

See