Is there some explanation for why modern Mircosoft makes all of their programs so obtuse and clunky...

Is there some explanation for why modern Mircosoft makes all of their programs so obtuse and clunky? An explanation other than "they're retarded?"

Attached: Capture.jpg (501x346, 6K)

poojeets

they cut corners of a lot of areas and they know they can get away with it since their user base is either idiotic to look for alternatives or forcefully locked into their platform.

Is there a reason why modern apple makes their programs obtuse, and clunky, and devoid of compatibility?

An explanation that consist more than
>muh faggots who pilfer and rebrand open source software
would be nice.

basedboys

fuck i meant basedboys

I have absolutely no idea what happened.
Computers used to empower technical users, but somehow this new trend of dumbing everything down started.

Attached: unrelated.jpg (1280x800, 147K)

sⲟyboys

FUCKING MICHAELSOFT JUST LET ME INSTALL THIS SHIT SO I CAN PASS THIS CLASS

Attached: Capture.jpg (306x117, 5K)

>he's this new

YOU'RE SUPPOSED TO MAKE A NEW FUCKING FOLDER WHEN YOU INSTALL SOMETHING, TRIPLE NIGGER

Attached: Capture.jpg (580x185, 10K)

you don't need all that bloat
just use buildtools

LOL this came up when I clicked "view problems"

Attached: Capture.jpg (440x242, 10K)

>want to pull some stuff off win10 dvd
>accidentally double click dvd's icon
>starts autorun
>preparing to install... 0%
>a minute later
>close window
>cleaning up... 0%
it took longer to close the setup window than it did to open, whatever happened to insantly getting a window with an "install" button on it? which can be closed instantly as well?

Attached: 1190670305.th.71769.jpg (481x350, 34K)

H1-B's with fake certificates, and diversity hires.

Can someone please tell me where this shit is so I can nuke it?

Attached: Capture.jpg (404x199, 11K)

>modern

i'm getting real sick of hearing that word

use an older version, one that wasn't entirely made by street shitters and trannies.

may the gods be with you user.
even microsoft recommends to just reinstall windows 10 if it's broken or you want to actually remove it.

I tried looking for 2015 edition and their site won't let you download it.

"Sorry, I know we have a page for older editions but we don't actually have anything here for you."

Attached: Capture.jpg (801x154, 16K)

I'm so glad I don't have to touch MS crap.

I can't take this shit anymore.

Attached: clown feels.png (563x530, 668K)

I'm going to jump out the window

Attached: Capture.jpg (328x208, 17K)

They don't test their software, you are the beta tester. UX is an afterthought because it saves them money.

maybe you don't really need VS for what you are trying to to, are you in uni? then any .Net IDE will be more than enough.

My dumbass instructor has insisted we use VS but you're right. I may just use something else at this point since the fucking thing won't even install without failing.

From what I've seen cs professors can be one of two types, the ones that know their shit and teach because they like the field and the retards who couldn't land a job in the real world and are stuck there, if a professor forces you to do things their way you are clearly in front of the latter type.

>2015
That's even worse. You need to go way back.