*Chads in the wild*

*Chads in the wild*

Attached: file.png (2387x1566, 3.26M)

You do understand that under the context of the meme that Chad is an insult, right?

>one of the last companies that wouldn't put notches on their phones
>made an even more retarded version of the notch
Why can't we have decent phone designs anymore?

Attached: 1548546686363.png (500x411, 247K)

>s9 has big bezels
>this has big bezels
>this also has a hole
what the fuck korea
i want the japanese to save us from these pigs and ameridumbs like apple

>2023
>Galaxy S14 released
>8.3 inch screen
>7680 × 4320 screen
>12 hours battery life
>you can conveniently use 5G focused beam to heat up your food
>8 rear cameras, 4 front cameras, 2 side cameras

what a time to be alive

OH NO NO NO

HAAHAAHAHAHAH

Attached: sketch-1549464757147.png (1509x1440, 470K)

What big bezels?

Our Chinese friends are already saving us with the Xiaomi Mi Mix 3 which has no bezels and no holes.

Attached: Xiaomi-Mi-Mix-3-hands-on-1.jpg (4032x2638, 2.15M)

>Samsung developers be like

Attached: 79E87635-BBCF-42F8-8665-4E08B7AD19CA.jpg (300x404, 29K)

Don't really want the communist party knowing everything about me but ok

NOOOO
REEEE REEEEEE

Attached: seething.png (813x1402, 506K)

DELET

Attached: android_wojak_knowyourmeme_www.9gag.com.jpg (2048x2048, 400K)

the hole is somehow worse than the notch even if smaller

why? are you salty that Galaxy is the Chad of phones, instead of the iphone?

Better than the (((American))) corporations and govt

Attached: --File-hole_in_the_wall_2008a.jpg-center-300px--.jpg (800x450, 47K)

Chad charges his buds on the go

Attached: file.png (1200x508, 510K)

Just flash Lineage OS

Also has a chin which is a bigger design problem than a notch. You are retarded if you don’t understand this

I STILL don't understand why these phones have a larger bottom bezel. How hard is it to make it the borders/bezels symmetrical?

>have oneplus5t
>friends get me an s9
>flagship phone
>it runs like dogshit
>slow as fuck
>go back to my 5t
Bing was a mistake.

>Phones are suffering from melanoma.
Samsung is cancer now.

>Worse
Is equally as bad retard.

imagine being the first company that finds a way to make the lense of the camera a touchscreen, so that we can have the true bezelless experience.

>You DO understand that I'm fucking retarded and dont know what I'm talking about, right?

How embarrassing

Attached: Need+more+smug+post+smug+please+ty_716494_6738164.jpg (1200x1007, 77K)

So does the Samsung you idiot.

> bottom chin
why only Apple managed to solve that problem?

Apple bends the display, other companies don't. It's also very expensive to do apparently, Samsung high end phones are similarly priced so that isn't an excuse for them. I understand Xiaomi not doing it with paper thin margins as is.

Attached: 1541941277215.png (1761x856, 927K)

No the issue is that apple patented the bending, nobody wants to pay them to use it

Because marketing has made people suck up the bezeless phone koolaid but at the same time front cameras are still in demand
I wish we could just go back to 2014-2015 design when screens where perfect rectangles and cameras/sensors had there place which wasn't intruding on the screen but sadly we are never getting that back because everyone's been convinced those designs where ugly as sin when they were fine just a few years ago

Bending is kind of stupid IMO, I'd rather take the chin so I don't have to pay extra plus I mean its also gay

why does it need to bend on the bottom? The top part doesn't bend and looks fine.

The connectors are at the bottom

The screen needs somewhere to connect to the mainboard which is really the crux of the issue
If you don't bend the screen it means you have to make room for the connector which means more chin

Chad? But that is a Bloatsung, not a MotoroChad.

>Lenovo trash
lol

>Bending is kind of stupid
t.sokka

Attached: sokka-avatar-the-last-airbender-40.6.jpg (210x240, 11K)

>Samsung
>having to change it every year because bloat don't go along with updates and destroy the phone
>Motorola
>a single Moto Z Play makes you never go back to GibShekel Store
I'm not expecting you to understand, tho. The mutt mindset is harder to tackle than tobacco.

I don't use Samsung, try again.

And? Samsung is retarded as well.

Jan paweł drugi gwałcił małe dzieci

Functional chin > ugly notch > stupid hole
Prove me wrong.

This. If anyone says differently they are fucking retarded.

I meant to quote this

No its a term of endearment used only by dick obsessed betas.

Marketing doesn't work this way. You sound like a 13 year old edgy kid

Why do you want less display for no reason? Do you want every phone to have fuckhuge side bezels?

No, I want a side notch.

Just get a Pixel then.

Attached: pixel3xl-bug-copy.jpg (759x422, 72K)

Now we need a double side notches then it would be perfect.

functional notch > having absolutely no functions accept manufacturer cost-saving chin > stupid hole
happy, nigger?

who the fuck says otherwise, brainlet?

>notch
>functional
Pick one.

No? I want symmetrical bezels like the iPhone X, but without the notch.

having a camera, sensors (not face id) and a decent speaker > not having them or put in a retarded place but uniform bezels ((( bezel-less)))

Then you better figure out how to move the display controller without bending the display.

Having all and bezels to prevent your hands from accidentally touch > notch that serve no purpose and in the way on screen

i have a phone with a large top and bottom bezel (same size of course) I'm not a dumb nigger. I'm simply arguing that in the retarded trends of today the notch is the most logical one. Did you fail primary school or something?

>a phone with a large top and bottom bezel
Sony? You sure are the man of fine taste.

I'd sooner buy the chinkiest of phones (Huawei) than this garbage
>pill notch
>camera holes
JESUUUUUUUUUUS

I'll take a hole over an obnoxious notch any day.

Cope

Very poor taste, user-kun. I wouldn't want to be friends with someone like you. I'm glad the earth is big enough that there's no chance of me accidentally running into you.

o _ o

Attached: no_u_for_knowyourmeme.jpg (640x454, 31K)

shithead koreans...

>chinks went from making crappy iPhone knockoffs to being two years ahead of everyone
what a time to be alive

iPhone screens are made by Samsung
It's not as they can't, but they don't want.

Attached: Dui_Hw1WsAAqxne.jpg (900x614, 28K)

They don't bend shit, these screens are shipped already bended from samsung so, btfo pajeet

it's asymmetrical fucktard

So is the notch.

>*Trash in the wild*
Where where you the day Samshit destroyed itself?

Here's a thought: why not get rid of the stupid ass front-facing camera
>b-but muh selfies
You look like shit. All the pretty stuff in the world is on the other side of the phone.

I wonder what CIA nigra psyoped selfie culture.

Excuse me, sir, it appears your phone has some dead pixels. Around the top right corner, yes. Consider bringing it back to the store under factory defect.

Fixed.

Attached: 1526945607553.png (900x614, 51K)

>no one mentions iphone yet
>your first thought it iphone
True virgins always know who the top chad
>wtf I love chins now

THREADLY REDPILL:

enjoy your 'innovashun' and 'curridge'
i.e.
>notches
>phones so thin and bezels so thin that you can't ever grip the phone properly, making drops more likely
>glass sandwich for more fragility
>lack of 3.5mm jack - carry dongles instead!
>lack of micro sd card slot - use da cloud and stream everything
>no SIM card slot - hurr durr le smart sim!!!
>high and higher pixel densities which are pointless because we're already at the point where you can't discern any more - even 1080 is the max anyone needs - 1440 is a meme that simply taxes the chip and thus the battery more
>smaller and smaller batteries (but we made it more 'efficient', goyim! less is more hehehe)
>no more fingerprint sensor - either it's under the screen, or it scans your face instead

>and now...FOLDABLE SCREENS! "i need a foldable screen!" (said no one). Just another solution to a problem no one had in the first place. That'll be three thousand dollars, goyim. You should buy it, don't you want to fund future INNOVASHUN?? You're holding humanity back, you're halting PROGRESS!

Face it, we reached peak smartphone about 3 years ago. Everything since then has been about making phones worse, not better (and more expensive for an ever worse experience)

Attached: npc.jpg (490x586, 16K)

yes but in a very obvious and supposedly utilitarian manner. You see it and you can't try to pretend that it's there. The chin i so slightly bigger that you fucking wish all the time it was 1 mm slimmer and all would be good. small intentional imperfections are way more obnoxious than big and obvious ones

looks pretty nice and the form factor seems perfect
daily reminder notches/holes give you extra screen, they don't take anything away at all
if the notch wasn't there you would have a bezel that provides nothing instead of a notch giving you what basically amounts to a bezel in the form of a screen

Thanks jaejoong from samsung

>REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE BUY CHINKSHIT OR USE A PHONE OLDER THAN 2015 THAT HAS THICK BEZELS AND A SHARP EDGES OR YOU'RE NOT ONE OF US REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
thanks anonymous from Jow Forums who has been lurking Jow Forums since the election and thinks the only way to fit in is to hate on anything new just because people use ancient 10th hand thinkpads because they build computers so they don't need a laptop that can run photoshop

>anonymous from Jow Forums
newfag

eeee that post gave me cancer-kun.

basically i am even happier with my S9+

>iPajeet BTFO AGAIN

Attached: 1533053420545.gif (540x304, 1.78M)

What post was it?

install 4chanx

Sad part is I kinda can see this happening lmfao

I think you might have the autism

t.

Attached: L M A O.png (1600x900, 303K)

R E N T
F R E E

Attached: 1544664749267.gif (800x1400, 260K)

Why the borders still aren't symmetrical?!

Oh hey look it's my year old mi mix 2 with a hole in the screen

More symmetrical than anything else on the market.

>Chinese phone
Why is China doing good shit bruhs? I will NEVER buy chink phones.

>I will NEVER buy phones.

They're ballsy motherfuckers and have no sense of shame. That means they won't hesitate to blatantly copy something if they find it good but will innovate if they think they can do it better.

no its because copyright literally isn't recognised by china
the second something exists in the world it's fair game to the chinese