OH NONONONONONONO

OH NONONONONONONO

AYYYYYYYYYYMDDDDDD

Attached: Screenshot_20190206_150637_com.android.chrome.jpg (1080x2240, 767K)

Bullshit AMD wouldn't lie to us..rr-right guys?

It's fine.

I... it's a real card guys.
F... fuck the Nvidiot

Oi mate, got a license to operate that graphic card?

Attached: 17f.jpg (674x454, 54K)

It's not like anyone would buy that overpriced doorstopper.

>limited edition amd gpu for special boys

Who buys gaymd in current year anyway
it's like being with a slut thinking she will change her ways

at least they didn't overproduce them like last time

>claims KEK
KEK can't make this shit up

Attached: 1531750487403.jpg (680x510, 44K)

Not like I'm going to buy them at launch price anyways, AMD cards are great options a year after they have been released, the prices will be half and the drivers will actually have catched up.

I read it as cuck. you guys have bad influence on me.

small stock will be sold in a day. nobody buying those for gaming.

>Trusting the same dude who lied his ass off about the mining performance of Vega to hype up initial sales
(lol

Brexit

>oy vey we got only 44 GPUs right now
>says the same guys who overcharged for Vega at launch

This wouldn't surprise me since this card is basically useless
AMD makes it because they can, not because they expect it to sell. NVIDIA is too aggressive in that market segment at this point for it to be viable.

LOL yes indeed, it's another housefire gaymd card. Hahahahah fucking lol at gaymd

Attached: 1524169300766.jpg (1536x2048, 356K)

Ocuk are cunts anyway. They strong arm the launch of any hardware in the UK and now they create fake news about quantities so they can over charge even more. Not saying there aren't 100 going in stock on the first shipment, but they're just trying to justify their price increases.

Gibbo is a known liar given his previous hyping.

OCUK are fucking faggots. I absolutely refuse to order anything from them out of principle even if they are the only supplier in the country that stocks it after they fucked me about with numerous orders I made. The last GPU I got from them arrived with about 20 boxcutter stabs in the packaging that had even pierced the bag the GPU was in, all customer services said after seeing the pictures was 'lol well if you don't want it then send it back to us at your cost'. Absolute fucking shitshow.