OH NO NO NO NO NO

OH NO NO NO NO NO

HAHAHHHHHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

Attached: 4chan.png (1093x454, 47K)

inb4 satania

ITODDLERS BTFO

Attached: DABBING ON ITODDLERS.jpg (896x960, 125K)

How can they be so useless?

>organizational freak
>doesnt even back up his files
Sub room temperature iq.

>not having your FLAC/mp3 songs in your phone
what's wrong with such people, lol at paying for music, lol at cloud shit, lol at these fucking VEGETABLES

based

based sataniaposter

Attached: 6A9A12F3-8179-41E5-AAEE-73E3D4142031.png (432x502, 71K)

>learns a hard lesson about the dangers of not actually owning his media
>switches to different streaming service
People this retarded shouldn't be allowed to use computers.

you know apple is good when this guy's biggest gripe after years of owning their products is losing a his fucking playlists or whatever

he has no idea what real problems involving computers are, he would find linux unusable

based and pilled

ITODDLERS...

Actually valid
It's a streaming service so when he says he lost his "library" he means "songs I saved in a list for quick access"

Spotify won't let you change your fucking country, new country - new account.
Kinda makes sense, because they have separate music contracts for most countries.
Maybe there should be a warning, don't know Apple, but I bet there was one and he's just a retard.
Anyway, just torrent, nigga.

>It's a streaming service so when he says he lost his "library" he means "songs I saved in a list for quick access"
this guy is thinking about the computer like you would a toaster or appliance, it didn't work perfectly 100% of the time so he's pissed and going to another company's product.

this is not actually even a computer problem it's a policy in apple music about changing countries which probably has some basis in DRM or some legal bullshit

apple really made shit so easy for normies that they have no clue the complexity of what is going on with their toys

google music doesn't have this problem.

Attached: vacuum.jpg (803x803, 64K)

>people will think this issue is solely an Apple one
>people will think people at Apple all just agreed one day that if someone moves to a new country their Apple Music library would be wiped because fuck them and it's not a licensing issue
retards

How is a fucking playlist affected by licensing issues? If a song that's referred in the playlist is not available in another country give back an error when trying to play it, or heck, just delete the playlist entry outright. But deleting the whole playlist? That's not a licensing issue, that's just a fuckup in their backend.

he actually bought all that music?
and Apple just delete it all and say "sorry son, you gotta buy that shit again!"
why anyone doesn't just pirate music is beyond me

no it's subscription he just lost his playlists

This. The retards like
comparing a cloud service to a desktop system are comparing apples and oranges.
Like it or not, Google would almost never just lose data for an administrative mistake or a stupid policy.
They are more likely to purposely delete your data because of SJW retardation or whatever, but that's another issue, they would not just lose it because who cares.
I mean I understand this would happen if it was a startup running on an immature codebase that's is still full of bugs and edge cases, but a company like Applel? Really?
The problem Apple is facing nowadays is that they focused so much on muh design and user experience that they're running out of real engineers, and thus all the fuckups with their mac and iphag password bypass and shit like this where data just disappears because their backend is being taken care of by low IQ só €€oyboys.

>lost his playlists
cry me a river.
the end of the world.

>cannot into computers
>blame Apple for your user error

oh it's fucking nothing then

BASED

one thing that strikes me about everything being a service is there was likely no way for him to back up his playlists/organization

I could see someone spending 10 years getting their shit together and wanting to make sure it's all backed up

Apple would have to provide some way for the user to download his data for GDPR reasons, but even then the user would have to input everything again manually.

couldn't they just send him a file with his lists and favorites in .csv format or some shit like that?

>there was likely no way for him to back up his playlists/organization
Sure there was, he mentioned it himself.

He just thought that instead of making a backup and uploading it to his new account it would be better to DELETE it any rely solely on Apple magically restoring it all for him.
That is how bad iTards are with computers and common sense.

>He just thought that instead of making a backup and uploading it to his new account it would be better to DELETE it any rely solely on Apple magically restoring it all for him.
oh geez i didn't pick up on that, if that is the case apple is based and not at fault in any way

i wonder how much of the shit the average computer company gets from users is actually based on the users just being ignorant, my guess would be a lot

They could if they wanted to, but a big company like Apple isn't going to just give out data willy nilly from their database if that wasn't standard practice already, even if that data was generated by the user. They have very restrictive policies for everything. And they definitely wouldn't let him use that file to restore the songs on his new account, there's no way a company is going to use a customer provided file to add data to their database unless the functionality to do so was an explicit feature of the service and thoroughly tested for security and such.
The most customer support would do is restore the songs to his new account through their control panel, as long as it didn't take them more than 5 minutes.

>Sure there was, he mentioned it himself.
Sauce?
>He just thought that instead of making a backup and uploading it to his new account it would be better to DELETE it
He didn't delete it, he unsubscribed from the service and changed country in the settings. His Apple account wasn't deleted.