What's the last Linux kernel that was good?

I want to switch to Linux, but I'm well aware that it's now compromised by the jews. What was the last version of the kernel before the satanic tranny arrived and ruined it with his CoC?

Attached: untitled.png (565x425, 347K)

Mint

Slackware

Windows Vista

I'm asking for a kernel, not a distro. I won't use anything based on debian because it's too blue-pilled for my tastes.

Windows ME

use the current kernel (the weed number LOL)

But isn't that the current version? I want nothing infested by transexualism.

Not sure, i'm using the 4.9.0 one on devuan and should only change by next year or even after. So I don't know what good or harm the new kernels are doing, is it that bad?

it's pretty bad
giving the kernel to the trannies was morally bad already, but that's not the only problem
the trannies are just pawn to the jews, they are the real enemies, and now that the kernel belongs to them they are free to insert whatever backdoors they want.
linux was good when it was developed by white men only, under the direction of white men.

Attached: 1445833880542.png (418x359, 13K)

anything before 4.19

How the heck did she even get in? Like damn it's like this shit happened overnight.

The CoC was introduced in 4.19-rc3

none

>finland
>white

3.16, not ruined by COC and still in support, although you should probably use BSD for a completely free experience

Imagine actually being this Autistic

Attached: 1528565635434.gif (500x281, 1.4M)

I would use openbsd, but I heard it's not very good for gaming.

>Stop gayming

Attached: Smug.png (1280x1280, 67K)

>BSD
The FreeBSD CoC is worse than the Linux one.

>Use temple OS

I am so fucking butt hurt that pissbaby GKH made 4.19 the next LTS release. Mostly because I wanted patches back ported to my stoner meme kernel, but also because 4.20 will be the last 4.x release and contains some important AMDGPU fixes I needed.

Also his tone in the whole ZFS/kernel_fpu_(begin|end) exchange on the LKML pissed me off. What a whiny cunt. "Wahhh some lawyers from a now defunct company made a licensing decision a decade ago that I don't like."

Give it a rest Greg, BTRFS is garbage. I will dump Linux and your cancerous license long before I dump ZFS.

>giving the kernel to the trannies was morally bad already, but that's not the only problem
>the trannies are just pawn to the jews, they are the real enemies, and now that the kernel belongs to them they are free to insert whatever backdoors they want.
>linux was good when it was developed by white men only, under the direction of white men.

Attached: 200w_d.gif (200x120, 99K)

Linux is the kernel.

Linux kernel was never good. Try the OpenBSD or desgonflybsd kernels

You know homosexuality is bad for you, right?

>inb4 aids statistics
go back to Jow Forums, bugman

Fuck off, my prostate health is the best it's been in a long time

Yes, and the CoC really haven't had any kind of impact on the kernel.

Use BSD muhfugga

Attached: 1538253478488.gif (227x343, 21K)

>muh tranny boogeyman
don't you have a trump rally to go suck dicks at

you have to go back

you first buddy

>yes goyim, the current Linux kernel is totally safe

Attached: 94d.gif (360x202, 1.83M)

>every OS either spys on you or supports degenerates which leads to getting spied on because degenerates can't exist unless people's voices are silenced

There's nothing nice to be had in this world. Perhaps I'll still use Linux because it is the lesser of evils.

How about we build our own OS, made in a programming language that doesn't use master/slave terminology, but master/nigger instead.

Go on.
But of course triggered incel snowflakes like you has never achieved anything.

>tfw have zero argument

Linus is back and didn't lower any of his standards for kernel code, Linux is fine.

you eat up anything this site tells you don't you

Linus' words mean nothing now. He's been jewed so much, his favorite pastime nowadays is to watch his daughter being ravaged by NIGGERS. He needs to be removed, and Erick Raymond should take his place as head of Linux.

You're a huge fag. Go back to Jow Forums

go back to r/lgbt

You can go read the commit history yourself, retard.

/thread

The tranny has nothing to do with security. Linux has been compromised for a long time because of non-free firmware and the sheer size of the kerenl, which makes it difficult to properly audit the source code. And then there's systemd, which is over a million lines of spaghetti. Then there are all the package managers and GNU tools and just never ending shit that goes into it. Every modern operating system is like this. Linux might as well be closed source because of how dense and massive the source is.

If you want an OS that's not compromised by glow in the darks, try Haiku, AROS, MorphOS, or illumos distros like OpenIndiana. Haiku has neat and well made source code, it's modular, and just small enough to be useful without attracting too much attention. AROS and MorphOS are even smaller, but they're twice as useless. illumos distros are probably the best bet. Solaris was and is used for high assurance platforms, like systems in air traffic control towers. That source code is so clean you can eat off it. It's probably your best bet for useful and up to date *nix system.

Attached: 8BCD806560EB4367A5B09EC62C9C5830.jpg (396x432, 104K)

pic related

Attached: lincucks.png (674x864, 239K)

dude

trannys and jews are smart coders dont see the problem

weed lmao

>trannys
>smart
mfw

Attached: 1512014244100.jpg (1330x1231, 98K)

out of tree code has always been second class citizens though
>What a whiny cunt.
oh the ironing

Imagine being so retarded you want politicians spearheading your software projects

Kill yourself.

Eric Raymond is a programmer, you stupid nigger, and he would do much better than tranny CoC lover Linus as the head of Linux.

>she

>anything before the version that gives you massive powersaving improvements on laptops
retard

He's a washed up has been, although if you're serious about this why don't you mail your idea to the kernel's mailing list, I could seriously use a laugh.

wow what an amazing argument

Someone should definitely do this lmao

>b-but it was her turn!!

kek
seconding this

Just install templeos

and in kernel 4.20 it crapped out because i mount /home from different HDD so i had to get around it by using symlinks
fuck Linux and fuck mentally ill "people"

>What's the last Linux kernel that was good?

>cracks open Monster; sips.

1.2.13 was the last good version. Everything after that was useless bloat.