Which countries would you like to visit, Jow Forums?

Which countries would you like to visit, Jow Forums?

Attached: 9090789079070.jpg (480x512, 18K)

Poland

Attached: EAD540D3-CC18-46F8-A393-310F47F483CC.jpg (2048x1668, 659K)

Russia, Japan, and Norway. Maybe Argentina and/or Chile.

Russia

Attached: deeelicious.png (394x495, 218K)

You are really close, mate. Just hop on a train to St. Petersburg and you'll find yourself in one of the best cities in Russia.

Russia, I want to ride the trans Siberian rail way from Moscow to Vladivostok

Attached: image.jpg (770x479, 101K)

That's definitely something worth doing in Russia. If you have a week to spare, that is. Its a pretty long distance to travel.

>trans
>siberian
So, does this train go directly to a gulag?

finland

Attached: 1537573318055.jpg (341x307, 18K)

I might at some point tbdesu
Spain

Attached: exquisite!.jpg (501x631, 73K)

wakanda

I want to visit Southern Spain. Places like Granada must be awfully hot, yet interesting to see.
Do it, we love tourists!

Russia
Germany
Romania
Cuba
Japan

I've never left my island.

>has loop from Ulan Bator to Beijing to Harbin to Chita
>but cannot go from Harbin to Vladivostok and offer a direct shortcut
China was a mistake.

neither have most aussies

Maybe its about time you do? Come on, at least explore the Isles.
Love to see so many anons wanting to visit Russia. There's plenty of stuff to see, but you got to know where to look unless you just visit the main cities.

Scandis, Binland, Japan(no, not a weeb), Vietnam, designated non-country, Austria and Italy.

In no particular order except Russia first:
Russia, Syria, Poland, Hungary, Norway, Iceland, Finland, and maybe Georgia and Armenia.

Depending on where you live, you might have relatively easy access to either Finland or Vietnam. The latter is pretty cheap from what I have heard.
>Russia
I feel like there is going to be a Jow Forums meetup in Russia soon. Wonder what that would look like.

An absolute shitshow or it would look like cringe Jow Forums meetups. Or both.

Does Jow Forums actually do meetups? I've heard about the Jow Forums one, which went really bad.

Niether is true I'm afraid.

Which places do you reccomend, user?

Yeah, had a bunch of blacks, spics, orientals. You know, the antithesis of what Jow Forums meetups are supposed to look like, lerl.
>Jow Forums one
Don't forget Jow Forums meetup. Nevar forget.

Canada, greenland or finland because i like cold weather

i want to visit Russia, i already know a small amount of Russian

Oh, sorry to hear that.
I haven't actually visited that many places in Russia. I like the outskirts of Yaroslavl very much - has lots of great churches all around. St. Petersburg is probably the most beautiful city in Russia, a true jewel in the crown of our cities. Moscow is my home, so I would probably be biased when praising it. Also liked the Caucasus region a lot - it can be dangerous of you don't know where you are going, but its a gorgeous place with great nature (although nature is probably all it has to offer, some resorts too, but you could find cheaper and better ones in Europe).
Well, guess its a good thing Jow Forums can step over their ideology and actually get along sometimes. I think it characterizes them positively. Never heard about Jow Forums ones though, probably because I never browsed the board.

Attached: Храм-Покрова-на-Нерли.jpg (1280x595, 103K)

Do come, knowledge of some Russian language is almost a must here, since very few people speak English.

romania

New zealand, Finland, Japan

the ones with cute russian boys

Japan, Russia, Latvia and Finland I guess

what about you???
Jow Forums meetups didn't go bad afaik, at least the few french meetup I saw on Jow Forums looked nice

The ny meetup was a total disaster

I'd actually be happy to visit literally any country that I haven't been to and where I am not likely to get killed. But if I had to choose 5 that I have never been to, I think I'd go with:
1. Iran
2. Chile
3. India
4. South Africa
5. US

Don't know about the French Jow Forums meetup, but the British one was pretty weird - nobody managed to get together and just wandered around Newcastle randomly.

how? what happened?

Attached: 3F1BA647-2A51-4C56-9DCF-A597583433FE.jpg (1024x771, 180K)

Not Russia.

Attached: 1424479824138.jpg (250x187, 7K)

this is depressing.

Looks very sad.
Come on, you know you love us!

Japan, Korea and Taiwan
Perhaps Buthan cuz looks interesting

i would like to visit north korea, china, the us of a, norway, sweden and lebanon

and japan

antarctica

get

Oklahoma

austria

Australia (and New Zealand).

Australia is the only continent I haven't visited. I have visited 41 countries so far, the most of them European.

The number of visited countries doesn't matter, but what matters is what you get while you are in them.
>not out of them but really when you are in them
Northern Italy is probably my best example regarding this particular experience. I want to return there over and over again, to have it.

Attached: rolling stones.jpg (1440x1770, 236K)

Mongolia, Germany, Finland, Russia, Vietnam, USA, Brazil, Chile, Portugal, Spain, Egypt, India, the Gambia and Puerto Rico in no particular order.

i wanna go to Spain to meet my wife raffie

Attached: 48239842-9834.png (490x320, 285K)

Do you also like shitty people who behave like niggers? if not then do not come up here

lol