Linus Tech Tips

does Linus keep Dennis (the chink) employed as a charity to mentally handicapped people or what? Because I can't get over how stupid he is and how he knows nothing about technology. He's like the company's pet dog.

Attached: maxresdefault[1].jpg (1280x720, 174K)

He is a good camera guy.

>my accountant needs to know how to code
Dennis holds the camera and does editing, he needs no knowlidge of photosho
btw he had hitler on his wall behind him when he did a video interview.
If you dont hire him for that alone, I dont know what is wrong with you

He literally hires people to write his videos scripts and nothing else. Of course he's going to have absolute mongs there.

>btw he had hitler on his wall behind him when he did a video interview.
which video was this?

>Retards employs retards
And I should give a shit because ...?

He doesn't edit video.

why do you give a shit what and who a youtube twat does

He edits techquickie episodes, not full time but he does edit.

I kind of appreciate that they are going "well, we're being paid to shill this shit, lets do something really dumb with it" I really hate to admit i'd love to try a Xbox sleeper build now tho. Hopefully theres easy conversion kits.

He and several others are Chinese translators. He explained it on a recent WAN show.

Is Linustechtips a Jow Forums approved channel?

Attached: 1504745044734.jpg (756x720, 186K)

any other brands making cases that are mountable on monitor stands?

Checked the crate but it is too many shekels.

Fuck no.
He is a Jow Forums shilled channel. There is a difference

i think linus does actually employs a lot of friends and probably even relatives, like remember when the fat guy dropped the imac screen and they had to pay a grand or something to get a new ones and call a guy from another channel to help fix it?
idk i've seen a lot of videos based on fuck ups from other persons, linus seems to be that kind of boss who really doesn't care that much because wants to be cool with everyone

That $1000 fuckup ended up making him tens of thousands with all the content and publicity due to it

but what if the guy never dropped it first place? they could've done that money with literally any other video

he's 100% finngolian

Northern Europeans are black haired.

it's not true

Attached: finnish_beauty.jpg (427x504, 29K)

Why do you people know so much about Linus and his channel? It's almost like you watch him regularly.

Why woulnd't Jow Forums approve of the creator of Linux?

>He doesn't know Linus is God of Jow Forums

Attached: 1549184051932.jpg (306x334, 55K)

Linus I'd Facebook tier content. Linus and co have only an extremely high level understanding of the shit they post videos on. Their audience is purely Reddit and Facebook and you should be ashamed for not reading tech articles that explain things on a lower level.

he is the lil faggit that changes aspect ratio and color correction every video, right? fuck that lil waste of oxygen

>Is Linustechtips a Jow Forums approved channel?
no, it's pure fucking cancer. he's an industry shill that does nothing but sell his asshole to corporations to flog their shitty products.

Attached: 1543138116033.jpg (975x1200, 270K)

I'm going to defend Linus for a second. He pushed out a video recently where he bought a $70 output-less 1060 for mining and patched it to make it work with igpu outputs. They did it by diffing a Chinese driver and effectively open sourced the patch method.
I think that and the "x gamers 1 computer" pcie quadfurcation bullshit they're doing are neat.

contrary to what Jow Forums memes, this is not how the average finn looks

holding a camera for youtuber is a skill

Attached: 1271529396062.jpg (600x338, 34K)

Dennis' main job seems to be working with their Chinese translators and managing their account on chink YT.

Wasn't Diesel his camera and editing guy?

Even if it is just "holding a camera for a youtuber" (which is clearly not as simple as you describe it), why would he fire him? Hes not doing anything wrong

>He's like the company's pet dog.
And yet he's on Linus Tech Tips and you're on Jow Forums.

I still don't get why Jow Forums has such a hate boner for this dude. He just reviews shit or does stupid experiments. Did he fiddle someone in a wrong way? Is he an SJW? Does he promote Windows 10 on a regular basis as the best operating system of all? I don't get you motherfuckers

Like other anons have said, Linus is a total industry shill and rents out his effeminate asshole to help sell stuff. Over the years he has put out a lot of content with a lot of it being retarded and contributing to stupid hype trains.
With that said, he does also have plenty of decently informative content that is easy for normies to understand and helps a lot of people who would otherwise be mindless consumers become at least a little more knowledgeable. Some of the techquickie series videos are really bad, but quite a few of them are good enough that I can show my boomer ass parents how to be less retarded without having to spend the enormous effort to do it myself. They are also helpful for people like my wife who is a little bit technology disabled. It allows for people like her to understand why I'm autistic about technology without actually having to be autistic like me.
LMG is made up completely by effeminate canadians, but some of them are actually knowledgable about the things they talk about. Anthony (large lad) might be clumsy as fuck and a little bit cringey to watch, but he knows what he is talking about, arguably even more than Linus himself. Jow Forums loves to hate them, but they aren't all bad. They serve a purpose and provide some variety, even if it is a bit shilly.

Dayum what case is that?

Nu-male approved youtuber celebrity.

Hey, it's not techguru where every now and then they put a proper review that points out the faults or steve burke with all the benchmark shit but they do sometimes a good job of not overselling a product that's not worth buying. I have a feeling some people just look at the thumbnail and go "oh look he's gonna shill this shit" and then it turns out to show just how pointless it is to purchase it.

He's following guides, he isn't doing anything smart

I wanna see you do proper camera work then faggot.

Meow

Attached: ltt.jpg (929x658, 57K)

There is nothing to be gained from a Linus video you can't get from reading either the guide they followed for their project or the product description of the product they're reviewing
You should be embarrassed to be subscribed to Linus or recommend him to anyone

No, they probably couldn't have done it with "literally any other video." Between the three main videos on the subject (Apple refusing to fix it, fixing it with Rossmann, and looking into whether Apple's behaviour regarding the repair is illegal) they have 10.9 million views, and that's not counting the other videos they made about the iMac Pro in general. The video about Apple refusing to repair it alone sits at 5.3 million views.

Those aren't numbers they'd get from just "any other video", very few of their videos even get close to that.
Now I don't know what kind of money they make from their sponsor spots, but suppose they get a conservative 10 cents per view for easy math, that would be 109 thousand dollars from that video series alone.