Be me

>Be me
>26 yo, sysadmin
>5 years at current job
>8 years experience in IT overall
>"Oh user, where's the admin. I've having issues accessing SMB://x.foo.com
>I am the admin
>"No really user. Why would some 16 year old intern be admin?"
>No, really. I am the admin. And I'm not 16, I'm almost 30.
>"Stop joking user."
Goddamn it. I'm never gonna get any respect am I?

Attached: iphone.jpg (960x960, 78K)

too much s o y in your diet

>Goddamn it. I'm never gonna get any respect am I?
I wouldn't respect an iFaggot either.

Must be your looks. Maybe grow a beard. Do you dress like a 16 year old?
This sounds made up.

>an iphone 4 is already old/vintage
What the fuck

iTODDLER BTFO

Attached: 1521674193584.gif (640x358, 1.94M)

>26
>almost 30
You want to be old so bad but only try to convince yourself, not actually grow up

you are a computer janitor
you get all the respect you deserve

I wear slacks and polo because that's our work uniform. Have a beard and an incredibly deep voice. I just look incredibly young. My dad is 60 and looks 30 minus the few grey spots in his hair.

>Implying I use iTrash

T. some dev mad his job is getting outsourced to pajeets

Can't help you then, just roll with it.
Next time someone belittles you just shrug and work on something else. Depending on how replaceable you are you could go full bofh on them too.

Nobody else controls any of our critical infrastructure. I could just lock their domain account until they act right. But I have a feeling that'd just create a shitstorm for my department desu.

Dunno, get creative with less obvious shit.
Suddenly enforcing company rules that already existed but were largely ignored by employees (private browsing etc.) worked for me.

Oh man, they really got pissed off recently when I informed them we are implementing new security policies for PCI compliance. Second everyone's accounts started locking them out for incorrect login attempts the ticketing system got BTFO

This is why an engineering degree trumps every other degree, especially no degree brainlets

I hear you user. Sucks having a baby face. The only good thing about it is that you'll look young when you're older. Not that I wouldn't choose to look older when I'm older just so I can look mature when I was younger.

>IT
Too dumb for an actual stem job OP?

You should feel glad for being 30 yo and look like a 16

>Be me
you need to go back

you will get the last laugh when you're 80 and look 50

Being respected in your position is part of the position. Find someone to do that type of interaction for you or improve your appearance.

>why would some 16 year old intern be admin

nice thing that never happened

just say the real story and admit some girl you were trying to hit on thought you were underage

Implement MFA for EVERYTHING and enforce harsher password policies. Lock every door and make sure they close by themself. Deny everything from storing login information and deny the adblockers from browsers. Make sure everyone uses privacy filters on their screens.

>80k a year job with no degree
>120k a year with degree but jobs are mainly outsourced to pajeetland for pennies on the dollar
Hardchoice desu.

Was a newly hired director for our company. I'm married with 2 daughters. I got enough women in my life as is

You thought youd be respected for being a sysadmin? Lmao youre the butt of all jokes

>Shitting where you eat
Even dogs know better.

start /ss/maxxing bro

I'm a sysadmin and I'm 22, if I was still helping people reconnect to shares in 4 years I'd just kill myself tbqh

You'd be surprised the dumbshit that gets brought to me in passing just because it's remotely related to "systems".

We have a pretty IT staff too, about 10 people. So that likely factors into it.

Every user error is believed to be related to the network or misconfigurations

Wear a suit.

Attached: r u srs.jpg (276x183, 5K)

I work at a place that has like, 10 straight years of shit decisions to unfuck so I understand

take advantage while you can and drown yourself in tight hot young pussy you nonce
t. literal oldfag who aged like milk

>The only good thing about it is that you'll look young when you're older
Incorrect, the best thing is the ability to become a trap.

WOOP

>tfw asian, 35, and could walk onto a high school campus and get asked for a hall pass

Attached: 1547570101592.jpg (482x482, 28K)

We just migrated over from a system that was still entirely CLI. Administration decided they wanted to back us into a corner by getting software that requires Windows and Windows server to run. Another 10-20 years of bad decisions to unfuck desu.

Eat lots of onions to counter the s.o.y. in your diet. Oh and lose the iPhone, it just makes you look ignorant and homosexual.

...Brian?

Who is this?

Not Larry™

GOMAD + SS + rubbing RU58841 all over your face
Do that for a year and no one will ever disrespect you like that again.

>you're right. I'm not the admin. You have to contact the admin by phone
And then given them your phone number and watch them in the eyes as you pick up
Was that so hard?
Also: you're not admin enough if you don't be a dick to people who waste your time as you look at server stats all day

Show us how a grown man with a full beard can look like a child
not your face obviously, someone on the net who looks close. I can't picture it, beards usually make you look older.

I have a confession Larry, I slept with your gf. She loved my banana cream.

Already GOMAD + SS, have a beard already
Face and beard like pic related, but not hair. My hair is short. To 40+ yo roasties I look like a child

Attached: beard.jpg (433x650, 27K)

Ignore them I shappose, they're just mad you look good at your age. Like Jared Leto.

How do you have 8 years in "IT"? You would have had to start working professionally at 18.

No wonder people think you;re an intern.

Don't have much choice I'm afraid. I think they are used to obese neckbeards since that is the majority of our devs in a nutshell and the guy that I replaced. Most of our IT staff are heavy smokers as well, making them all look 10-20 years older than they actually are.

I did. I started as help desk and did that for about 3 years.

Also did a lot of Linux shit prior to that. Been using Linux as my primary desktop since I was about 14 and got my first laptop. Wanted to give Ubuntu a try cuz it's what all the "1337 haxxors" used. Turned out nobody else around here uses Linux at all and they needed someone to admin their Linux machines (which we sadly have far less of now).

lincucks btfo

I'd just like to interject for a moment. What you’re referring to as Linux, is in fact, GNU/Linux, or as I’ve recently taken to calling it, GNU plus Linux. Linux is not an operating system unto itself, but rather another free component of a fully functioning GNU system made useful by the GNU corelibs, shell utilities and vital system components comprising a full OS as defined by POSIX.
Many computer users run a modified version of the GNU system every day, without realizing it. Through a peculiar turn of events, the version of GNU which is widely used today is often called “Linux”, and many of its users are not aware that it is basically the GNU system, developed by the GNU Project. There really is a Linux, and these people are using it, but it is just a part of the system they use.
Linux is the kernel: the program in the system that allocates the machine’s resources to the other programs that you run. The kernel is an essential part of an operating system, but useless by itself; it can only function in the context of a complete operating system. Linux is normally used in combination with the GNU operating system: the whole system is basically GNU with Linux added, or GNU/Linux. All the so-called “Linux” distributions are really distributions of GNU/Linux.

DOES HE LOOK LIKE A BITCH?

I'd just like to interject for a moment. What you're referring to as GNU/Linux is, in fact, Detergent/Linux, or as I've recently taken to calling it, Detergent+Linux.

Attached: 1543266322919.jpg (1280x960, 1.02M)

hahahaha same thing happening in my company right now, it's glorious

based

Better than
>"Hey, man, how old are you, 35?"
>i'm 26
>"oh shit really?"

Attached: 1518668362730.jpg (850x1186, 204K)

Grown a beard and use more formal clothes, problem solved

Grow a beard

rtft

Well because you're an I Tried, you still take orders from us

>26
>almost 30
lol ok

rtft

what a dogshit palette

Hey beardanon, hit the gym and roid up. You'll look like a brute in no time!

Show me one person with a baby face who looks good when they're older.

when you post that shite, don't forget to mention the colour of your skin because lots of people don't want to have a conversation with a shiskin pajeet in their spare time

This.

FUCK YOU

Attached: 1549517744896.jpg (620x441, 270K)

has pointing out >be me become a meme in itself?

> Why would some 16 year old intern be admin?
Be grateful you look like that.
I'm 26 and very rarely cashiers ask for my ID. Happened every time just two years before.

>tfw I'm 21 and my hair dressers always ask what school I go to, assuming I go to high school

>don't tell the IT guy about docker

You're pretty much just out of high school, fetus.

No shit, with the experience and money that comes with being a 30y.o professional he should surely be able to score 16-18 year old women.

Get a huge scar on your face. Nobody will ever disrespect you again

Yeah, I wish I could go back. If I become a teacher, which I probably won't, I'll deliberately dress as a student on the first day and sit with the students to see how well I can pass as a student. Before donning the glorious labcoat and taking the stage, of course.

Say that to my face, cumskin.

The kids would love it!

Is that Kane?

Also if op lives in japan or posh british place everyone will think he is child even more if he will wear suit.

>cum is the essence of life and the end result of pleasure
Is cumskin supposed to be an insult or compliment?

back in my days men looked like men

Attached: 1549181127993.png (378x370, 120K)