Why do normies hate transparent phones so much?

Attached: s-l1600.jpg (1600x1151, 343K)

Attached: 1454716822806.png (400x338, 180K)

kys normalfag

I'd pay good money for a 90s tier see through smart phone.

"What's wrong with your phone user? Did the paint peel off? Why don't you get a new one?"

I'm not opposed to transparent phones. However, a phone made of clear plastic is just ugly and it will get really filthy easily. But a phone with just clear glass casing would be great.

I always felt that clear transparent plastics were more brittle than non transparent ones. i.e. Gameboys

A fashionable blackbox > transparancy

>normies
hello reddo

clear shells are to boomers what flat design is to zoomers

That's not just transparent, what the fucking turbo gamer edgy cool gimmick is that?

I'd rather have this

Attached: 1808.jpg (1200x797, 220K)

>he has any case at all
fucking peasants
if you're not juggling a bunch of loose circuits in your pocket, then I don't know what the fuck is wrong with you

Those visible smartphone innards would probably freak out airport guys.

Because I'd fucking love the electronics in my phone to be slowly degraded by UV light.

It's usually poorly implemented

>implying you ever leave your house

What would make it well implemented in your eyes? What would it look like?

Because with transparent cases you have to use leaded solder and that would mean no planned obsolescence.

My dear autist, beloved friend
try to picture this for a moment; the sight of a man walking and you can see through his skin, see his blood and bones and organs. Quite unnerving, to say the least!
It's a similar thing with phones, it looks ugly unless you like that sort of thing. Being autistic, I'm sure you do! There's no harm in that, but now you understand :3

My nigga
Made my rice look like that for awhile

>caring what other people think
Kys

OH come the fuck on now.
One thing is a living body, the other thing is a package of fucking circuits and electronics. There is literally nothing uncanny about it here since it looks nothing like a living organism.

Attached: 1294594461150.jpg (768x768, 14K)

normalfags find anything visibly technical SCARY, hence more and more shit even in programs gets wrapped in babby speak to calm their feefees.

>can see the time without having to turn the screen on
This is actually really fucking good.

What is this?

Transparent gameboy Color

there are some phones that have OLED displays on the backside that are always on and show time and some status stuff.

what exactly was so great about it?

Learn fucking anatomy? You would only see muscles, and ligaments mostly and fat. You would feel hungry .

They are, coloured plastic isnt just colourless plastic with pigment, it is a different substance and the clear plastics are less durable, everyone in /mkg/ knows this

just haven't found one that looks good.

look at it and compare.

Attached: GBC-PSM-large.gif (468x427, 94K)

This motherfucker looks badass. What's not great about it?

Attached: 1546051062042.jpg (3120x4160, 3.29M)

stand back losers
weeb phones best phones

Attached: P1200338.jpg (800x600, 81K)

I don't think people would dislike a transparent phone if the phone was actually good. Of course if they make the phone transparent you have to make sure the internals look nice too.

Attached: lg-g6-clear-800x420.jpg (800x420, 70K)

"Because I like how it looks."
Imagine being embarrassed by using this answer.

this is actually some printed EVA foam shit hold on

Attached: cell01.jpg (500x375, 53K)

What does that even mean? Because both were popular during their childhood/adolescence?

t. underaged b& never had a transparent gameboy

You shouldn't just tell them you like how it looks, you should make them feel bad for not liking how it looks.

chad evangelist vs virgin adopter

Attached: 1510157663890.png (1280x1942, 517K)

>what is UV filter

They look like shit

based fx0
was cool as heck for the few months that i used it
should've left firefox os on it though, the android port i tried was all buggy and i didn't want to risk bricking trying to revert

normies have loved transparent phones for over 3 decades the fuck are you talking about

Attached: o.jpg (500x347, 28K)

I had that exact phone as a child.

Probably because they look like vibrators that 99% of women have now

The female sex toy boom was in the mid 2000s

This is the star trek communicator
Just made by a Japanese star trek fan

KDDI Xray

>not wanting to visibly appraise the kidney's before you harvest them

The colors, duke. The colors.

Attached: m_59e7d7048f0fc45f530a540b.jpg (580x580, 169K)

it'll just become yellow with use

>transparent phones
aka cheap chink plastic that turns yellow/opaque in a year

No one wants to see what lies behind the curtain.

That's called patina and is very elegant.

I enjoy old clear plastic things that have yellowed into golden shades.
My cell phone case did that in about 6 months of being in my pocket but that's China for you

What if transparent (tempered) glass phones? Would we need RGB RAM in our phones?

Glass phones are naturally transparent but have an opaque layer added in production.

IIRC the old Nokias that were popular in like '02 had LED mods that you could get installed at mall kiosks. I would love to see this make a comeback.

I want transparent rgb phones

Where can one buy this?

there are phones with oled displays that simply display hour/date on the main screen

t.. tron phone?

Attached: tron-phone.jpg (615x415, 22K)

Make it trendy and they won't hate it

I mean look at PC cases for instance. Now everyone loves white and black. White and black. No more black, no more RGB. Now it's white and black.

Same with the notch. An annoyance but suddenly everyone feels like having an almost bezelless phone. Just wait and you'll see people with phones that are fully transparent. Have them go "oh look at all these things inside". Just wait.