>sudo apt-get update
>user isn't in the sudoers list.
>rm -rf --no-preserve-root /
>devuan = shit

FUCK YOU DEVUAN

Attached: 48f0948.png (1920x1080, 22K)

wtf is devuan

Systemd-less debian

Only the most minimal and productive distros are good. Any of the ones that are trying to cater to somebody or replicate windows are trash. Currently installing slackware from the ground up

Lol, I just went through this yesterday. It's autistic, but w/e.

usermod -aG sudo

that'll fix it.

GUIs are for faggots

>one less braindead sudonigger redditor using devuan
The day just got better.

I said this before in another thread, but devuan is quite literally debian with blacklisted packages. Anything you need to do in debian you will also have to do in devuan.

>too dumb to add user to sudoers
>"waaah distro bad!"
It literally has a check box in the installer program to automatically add the user to the sudoers group. There's no way they could've made it easier for you, and here you are finding ways to be a thick dumb boat anchor, pushing threads off the catalog.

Attached: 1546521046006.png (1000x432, 165K)

> what is sudoers
> what is visudo

You're flummoxed by a system that doesn't preconfigure a sudo user? REALLY?

usermod -a -G sudo youruser

Attached: 543tf43.jpg (1000x1000, 70K)

>distro ships with a shitty config
>"the distro isn't shit. didn't you read the docs?"
fuck you guy

lol you're just upset you got made into a dumb nigger within ~3 minutes you posted your thread.

Attached: 1547189177891.png (820x901, 423K)

The defaults for the distro are fine. It's your inability to tick a check box during the install or google how to add a user to a group on Debian that's the problem. You're the biggest brainlet. Don't blame your -3 IQ on Devuan.

Attached: 1548380315893.jpg (661x640, 20K)

Nigga you dumb

lol, linux is for nerds

>maybe if I call them names I'll look like less of a smooth brained dumbfuck
Nice try, brainlet.

Attached: 1547320370974.png (223x226, 5K)

wow almost like you need to configure sudo

and using a non mainstream distro whose only claim to fame is using a different init system ISN'T for nerds?

You are probably joking, but it's a good thing to build a light pleb filter right into the distro. It will save you a lot of wasted tech support time later.

The same thing happens on Debian. Drop down into root, install sudo, add yourself. I don't even know why I'm explaining this.
9/10 troll

you didnt tick the 'make user sudoer' button on install

I'm assuming the installer for this is the same as Debian's, in which case I'll say the same as I do to all these noob ass Kali skids:
STOP SETTING THE ROOT PASSWORD ON INSTALLATION
LEAVE IT BLANK
AND IT WILL MAKE A REGULAR USER AND INSTALL SUDO