Entry-level position

>entry-level position
>5+ years experience required

Attached: 1299216745952.jpg (249x157, 6K)

Then it's not entry level. Whoever made the post lied. Apply anyway.

something something america

>internship
>desired certifications: CISSP, CEH, GCIH

Daily reminder that HR scum are a massive drain on the economy and are destroying western society.

Diversity hiring? HR.
Qualification inflation? HR.
SJWism bullshit? HR.
Unrealistic requirements in general?
HR.
Pajeets hiring only other pajeets? HR.
Getting jerked around and ghosted for no reason? HR.
No experience without a job and no job without experience? Oh, you better believe that's HR.

It is the duty of every patriot to KILL EVERY LAST ONE OF THOSE DISGUSTING TRAITOROUS FUCKTARDED MORONS.

KILL THEM ALL
BASH THEM IN
KILL THEM ALL
YOURE NOT DONE TILL THE STREETS RUN RED WITH THEIR TOXIC HR BLOOD

>Pajeets hiring only other pajeets
as an American born and raised pajeet, I can tell you firsthand this is fucking false

There are far more lying job ads than legit ones. Could it be a systemic problem? Naaaaah...

No shit, they'd have to pay you full price.

This is precisely why I chuckled when I read they were going to put some HR cunt in charge of Apple sales.

No it doesn't have anything to do with birthplace or anything. NRI's (basically Indians who have left India to live elsewhere) are so proud about leaving the slums to come to the corporate first world, that they actually resent seeing others accomplish similar feats. They become overly critical during interviews, and as it turns out, Indians hate hiring other Indians just because of some weird pride shit.

Take my dad for example, he's NRI and got laid off from Oracle last year. Still can't find a job, especially if he's interviewing with other Indians. I kept telling him all my childhood to learn proper English, and now that shit is coming back to bite him.

As long as you meet 40% of the requirements, you're eligible for the role. Other than that, posting an application should be low priority. You want to get in front of HR or the hiring manager the best you can

>you want to get in front of HR or the hiring manager the best you can
So you can see the whites of their eyes when you shoot the fuckers dead, of course. If you actually want the job you do your best to bypass HR faggots completely.

As an american seeing how indians only hired other indians in a state job no less, until the italian guy who was more qualified complained to albany, i can say this is 100% true

yeah. no.
t. blacklisted by every major firm in this region

there's a blacklist? how did you get on that?

gonna need clarification on this blacklist shit
t. applying for jobs right now

>technology exists for 2 years
>5+ years of experience required
pinnacle of bullshit

>senior-level position
>2 years experience required
>apply and get hired straight away
>everyone calls himself senior despite no real world experience
>complete bumfuckery all over the place

Attached: nothanks.jpg (661x949, 137K)

Look at Trump. Even a dumbass like him can get a good job with no exp.

>apply for jobs over a two-year period
>get some responses at first
>interviews went ok
>never see any of them again
>soon after, response rate drops to 0, some even preemptively reject me
>no idea what is going on
>find threads like these
>corroborated with articles on career websites, etc
>mfw

when you apply for a job like said, they put you on the blacklist they have and will never hire you and they share the list with other companies
I'm surprised you never heard of it

so if you send an application for a job and youre underqualified, they blacklist you immediately? also isnt blacklisting illegal?

>plausible deniablility

Lets do a theoretical: Say a job says I need 5 years experience, which I dont have. I submit my application anyways to test my luck for landing an interview. I didn't lie anywhere on my resume. Are you saying that just because I dont have that experience, they'll blacklist me and send my name to other companies?

>isnt blacklisting illegal

Depends on your state or country. In most EU countries it definitely is. Sharing your personal data with other companies without your consent is highly illegal too.

But how the hell are you gonna prove it anyway? Best chance you got is having a friend who already works at one of those companies. But then HE risks losing his job for betraying the company if word ever gets out.

It's a lose-lose situation.

I don't see why you'd get blacklisted for shit like that. Blacklists apperantly do exist according to a guy I worked with, he asked his HR to blacklist one of our ex employees since he didn't show up every other day, did a shit job and then quit after less than a month. But in those kind of cases I guess it's understandable. By applying to an ''''underqualified'''' job you're not doing anything other than MAYBE waste someone like 5 minutes tops (implying anyone reads the full CV) and you still have a chance to be better at a job than some retard who grinded 5+ years and still doesn't know jack shit

>don't see why you'd get blacklisted for shit like that
Oh you sweet summer child, you have much to learn about HR. Who exactly is going to stop them from blacklisting legitimate jobseekers for frivolous reasons like not measuring up to pointless impossible standards? Nobody, that's who. The only good hiring manager is a dead one.

It IS entry level. Payment wise.

that would be the exact thing a pajeet who hires only other pajeets would lie about.
so thanks for confirming

>internship
>required to pay them

5+ years of experience is only relevant for internships nowadays, you now need a PhD just to become a frontend monkey

> Jr. code monkey
> 2 years of experience minimum
I regret falling for the STEM meme so fucking much.
Should have learned a trade

Attached: 1522580203349.jpg (444x460, 78K)

>entry level assistant to junior web designer
>minimum 20-years experience programming in ASM and have a deep understanding of quantum mechanics

Attached: 8a0a46a6890a1608fbb1c1f430dcb88726377d14b9969f78642e6c5965d19a22.gif (320x240, 3.73M)

>entry level help desk position
>min 1 year experience in the field

>A+, Net+ certified
>In my 2nd year of a part-time computing degree

all of my work experience is working in an office and retail. reckon i have a chance?

Thing is, most of that stuff is rules they have to follow. HR are usually faggots, but they're legally required to do diversity stuff etc.

If you feel like you are experienced enough on whatever they want just lie about how many years.

>entry level help desk position
>requires BS computer science/engineering OR 6 years relevant experience
>$18/hr

This is horse shit

Lying HR scum detected. Hint: laws about race/gender tend to mandate colour blindness and anti discrimination, not SJW racist sexist diversity discriminatory bullshit.

How does it feel knowing there are large numbers of people who want you dead, asshole? Better watch your back.

I doubt there's any way they're going to get a person with experience that'll take an entry level position, so yea go for it

but how do you prove it if they ask

Freelance and personal projects. If they really want to test you they'll give you a problem

It reminds me of 2009 after the housing crash
>dish washer at restaurant
>12 years experience minimum

Starting $12/h

I'm going to switch careers to IT exactly because that's so prevalent in my field.
>IT jobs
>get hired, paid well, get a traineeship to teach you what you need to know
>my meme field
>we need at least 2 year experience in [thing you don't get in uni, but you can learn in 1 week]

>tfw thats minimum wage in WA
Thanks libfags for making rent unaffordable

I only know this stuff because I'm with a small company, and we're literally trying to stay small to avoid all this shit.

It's a wish list, not a check list. Just apply and move on.

>Fresh out of engineering school, been programming since I was 15
>position requires 10+ year of experience with C
>apply anyway
>get hired
>Get praised for my work

>apply for entry level help desk
>HR insists that I must be pursuing a 4 year degree in compsci/sci/engineering
>lie and say I plan on doing that
>get hired
>ask senior infrastructure and admins what they got their degrees in
>they all laugh
On the bright side this is a really good job and I'm learning a lot.

This has been studied.
>You only need to meet 50% of the requirements of an advertisement to reach the maximum possible chance of being offered an interview.

On another note.
HR are all women.
Women pull shit-tests.
This is just a shit-test, they only want a confident man who knows he can get the job done even when people are telling him he cannot.

suppose that makes sense. if i had experience i would be aiming for a level 2 position. cheers

Come to think of it, I've never met an HR man before

entry level means they want an asian or indian that they can pay less

>t. Incompetent, low-life, """"self-taught genius"""""
Hey at least they don't screen for shitposters in this site uh.

> As an American born and raised pajeet
> Raised pajeet

What. So you shit on the streets?

This is something actually good for you, haven't you seen the image where they charge you for the incurred costs of the interview, you have to pay in full hourly rate to the owner, HR and the Tech lead for wasting their time.

Now some say that's illegal but that's why they use Blacklist instead.

You've been memed, I'd tell you to stay put of the job pool for swallowing that bullshit but that'd mean you collect unemployment instead.

There is no blacklist, just an automated system that scans resumes (for large companies that pull this bullshit) for keywords before filtering to people who will actually look at it.

I have and he's the faggiest fag I've ever had the displeasure of dealing with

Drink bleach, shit smear.

I'm also an American born pajeet, this is somewhat true. My first job I landed myself. My father met a Pakistani CEO and bonded through the fact they were both Paki. Guess who got a job at his company?

>Paki
>Pajeet
unless you're sindhi, fuck off

>internship
>2 previous internships required