Oh shit how do I save myself from 5g?

Attached: 1549445248699.png (1050x844, 562K)

Other urls found in this thread:

upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/c/c7/United_States_Frequency_Allocations_Chart_2016_-_The_Radio_Spectrum.pdf
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Go off the grid.

Suicide

tin foil hat

Move to West Virginia my dude
Find the wholesale mesh used in microwave screen doors, and line your walls with it
Both'll do the trick

Who the fuck has a picture of skulls stacked on a wall?

Kek

>mixed race family?
>only mixed race families are weak to 5G?

High IQ person who is aware of his inevitable fate and keeps them as a reminder of his mortality. Momento Mori.

This looks like a David Dees but it doesn’t have his watermark

just delip + delap your brain goy

5G rays turned a beautiful family photo into skulls

>5g

Attached: 1546521046006.png (1000x432, 165K)

bullet to the head
that would make it worse

Oh Jesus tell me this isn't real?

Attached: Screen Shot 2017-11-17 at 3.36.22 AM.png (852x956, 913K)

It is..... (look up Cece Doucette and her Papers to the EU)

Attached: 5g-cece-doucette.jpg (684x930, 86K)

dude 5g lmao

Stop believing conspiracies.
There is nothing you need to be afraid of.

Memento*

>we cannot turn off a 5G cell tower
just use enough tnt and you can

Programming socks, programming chokers and programming cat ears will keep you safe in the 5G era.

5G will finally end humanity and here's why that's a good thing

Set up a -5G hotspot in the same room you big dummy

you stick pepper shakers in your ears then shake

Attached: 1548184911513.gif (235x240, 1.93M)

you can do better than that son

Attached: 1539543858113.png (518x295, 101K)

Of course I can! I suggested those because they are cheap. I prefer Sysadmin G-String, Devops Leather Jacket and IT Support Pierced Boots myself.

By moving into third world shithole

So this... is the power... ..of 5G cancer

Attached: 1548916041061.jpg (1024x482, 64K)

dang that's dark also check'em

Jow Forums should really know the difference ionizing and non ionizing radiation. I thought most of this board is in college

Attached: 1549326611910.jpg (526x300, 31K)

Overkill. You can just drop it by 2Gs and be safe.

It's just a samefagging schizo and sometimes people making bait.

keked

BETTER CALL SAUL

Attached: 77876667888645.jpg (1500x482, 156K)

funny addition but the delivery is too nigger. Grave with 'suicide victim' is hamfisted, we all get the joke without the cliff-notes for plebbitors.

that's not a get

heh, i stumbled on a clip which had a tranny yelling at someone working at a store for calling him "sir"
at one point he said "i'm very clearly not a man!"... dude was like 6'+, buff, with a low voice, just wearing vaguely feminine clothing
women's clothing does not a women make

I went to the website of the guy who does this. Is he batshit insane or does he just make money off tinfoil hat people with his graphic design skills? If so how do I get in on this because I literally make avant garde photoshop memes for a living

The non-thermal effects of non-ionizing EM radiation has barely been studied, but some scientists have demonstrated there are non-thermal effects on biological systems. With the corporate world's track record of doing harmful shit and backpedaling if/when they come under fire, its unlikely the area will ever get serious scrutiny. Blindly believing (((they))) wouldn't do anything to harm us, because our government and corporate leaders just care so much for our heath, is retarded.

Fucking CHECKED holy shit

Attached: 1549308317634.jpg (453x604, 65K)

That dude has either AIDS or cancer. I don't have any of these symptoms.

why are the 5G death rays coming from the light bulb?

5g will melt your braincells

kek

Attached: tt555t4.png (1050x860, 230K)

Good thing I have my anti 5G tattoo

Attached: hmmmm.jpg (1139x873, 425K)

I will vandalize the first 5G antenna they put up

Just eat baking soda, it cures cancer anyway

go live in the forest

SHIT

Guys ever since 5G antenna was installed outside my house I feel tired in the evenings, sometimes my joints hurt and my skin itches. Am I going to die?

Holy Jesus, describe everything. leave no detail out

HOLY SHIT

>a single factor is the cause of every single problem there is
Ah, mankind.

based steam indie games poster

Holy Jesus fuck

>people and their children don't sleep well
>goes away when turning the WiFi off
>then lists a bunch of symptoms that have existed since the dawn of time
so this, is the power of schizos

You don't honestly believe it's safe to be exposed to invisible radiomagnetic waves, do you?

>Extremely high frequency band is the highest in RF frequency spectrum which range between 30 GHz and 300 GHz. EHF is only used in advanced communication systems due to its complex nature and line of sight requirement. EHF is used in radio astronomy and remote sensing (weather analysis). It is suggested to use for high speed internet systems like 5G technology for future transmission networks due to large bandwidth availability.

OH NO WEATHER RADAR AND GPS ARE KILLING US!!!!!!!!

Sarcasm btw

this

Attached: YSHIELD-A-HSF54-5_430x430.jpg (430x430, 19K)

>wholesale mesh used in microwave screen door

where the fuck would I find that?

upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/c/c7/United_States_Frequency_Allocations_Chart_2016_-_The_Radio_Spectrum.pdf

OH NO SPACE EXPLORATION (Earth to Space) IS KILLING US (30GHz-275GHz)
OH NO TV BROADCASTING IS KILLING US (74GHz-76GHz)
OH NO AMATEUR RADIO IS KILLING US (76GHz-81GHz)

5G people are full of shit. At least their kids will die from preventable diseases as they're likely anti-vaxx too

that's nice

$250 for a gallon? What the fuck is it made out of, diamonds?

>$250 for a gallon? What the fuck is it made out of, diamonds?

Gotta milk the conspiracy theorists for all they own

What does this do?

blocks some emr

Not even 5G and I still see shit like this

Attached: IMG_20181223_190150.jpg (3120x4160, 1.07M)

Good question. Maybe because 5G antennas will supposedly be installed in street lights?

People are just afraid of the "voodoo" that is wireless. There's a lot of wireless devices other than mobile phones and wifi that they don't complain about.

by reading a science book

>how to save myself from EM waves
Everything is related to EM waves though. You simply have to stop existing in order to save yourself from them. They're intrinsically a part of all matter in the universe.

>know the difference ionizing and non ionizing radiation
The difference appears on the face of it clear, but when you break it down, most waves can cause some adverse effect IF given enough energy. And as they are waves, they are affected by wave effects (e.g. peaks of multiple waves meeting and points and amplifying the total effect at that point; standing waves; etc) and so may cause problems in specific areas when specific conditions arise.

>tfw build hundred of LTE and now 5G antennas every year
>tfw actively make a living building some autists anti-vaxxers fear

feels good man

>getting paid to give everyone cancer, including yourself
>being ignorant on the effect of EM waves
Sure showed them user.

lame ass shill, if you can't argue against the science then at least stfu and go shill in another thread.

I used to work in a warehouse with wall to wall wifi and that shit would fuck you up thanks to the redundant coverage, and metal racks causing all sorts of standing waves, reflections and peak points. It can literally burn a hole in your skin.

Get fucked kiddo, the industry started ramping up business in the past 3 weeks. 5G antennas everywhere tbqh.

>dies before he can retire
>wife gets pregnant to a black man
>your retirement money goes to raising some niglet

nature works in mysterious ways.

>I used to work in a warehouse with wall to wall wifi and that shit would fuck you up thanks to the redundant coverage, and metal racks causing all sorts of standing waves, reflections and peak points. It can literally burn a hole in your skin.
proof?

>implying mobile data-let libtards like you aren't the ones who get cucked everyday

>"Get fucked kiddo!"
>is also getting fucked by the lies about 5G

Attached: 1538252231942.jpg (1846x1212, 299K)

>I pay for mobile data

shiggy

>i don't have any friends so I'm always connected to my house/Mcdonald's wifi

cognitive dissonance at work. you sure convinced yourself bro
>implying libtards aren't the ones who parrot the "lmao non ionizing waves bro" "lmao conspiracy theories bro" "lmao what are you an anti vaxxer bro" lines

I'm LMAOing at all these libtard tears crying about the new 5G. Sorry you can't afford to use toll roads, or that you can't use the latest tech!

I'm also now worried about higher frequency TV/ FM radio networks which are higher in frequency than 5G.
It was ok in the past where there were much less antennas, but now the networks of higher frequency waves might be so dense that they cause the spot energy level of parts to increase to the point of much higher EM wave levels (equivalent to visible, ultraviolet and gamma rays). We really do need to monitor areas for the highest abnormal peaks of energy in the area, because we may be seriously ignoring the impact of multiple layers of EM waves building on each other.

>libtard tears crying about the new 5G.
I thought it was "crazy conservatives" that hated this?

Attached: 44f.png (854x479, 497K)

> turns on radio
> dies from high power "radiomagnetic" waves
We got another retard here Jow Forums

shut the fuck up you stupid bitch

I use a plan where I get unlimited calls and texts plus 1.5gb 4g/day for 3 months for $7.

the political side that's crying about whatever you like is the opposite to whichever you are on

Attached: 1549061867963.jpg (396x385, 28K)

> turn on light bulb
> die from EM radiation

That's fucked up

Kek

Attached: SmartSelect_20190207-191526_Google.jpg (822x695, 479K)

Attached: 8a8.gif (360x202, 1.58M)