Laptop stickers are GAY

stop doing this, it just demonstrates how desperate you are for other peoples attention.

Attached: laptop.jpg (340x260, 24K)

Humans by nature want to draw attention to themselves to secure a mate to procreate and spread their genetic information, like all living organisms.
You're sick in the head if this isn't your core motivation in everything your do.

there's more to life than getting your dick waxed by a thot

Signalling based on products is fucking gay as hell. Signalling based on appearance and behavior is way better. Defining yourself by the media you consume is gay, retarded, and soulless.

what about defining yourself by the people who surround the media you consume?
because that's what you end up doing even if you claim to hate it, you're not special

>implying i use my laptop anywhere other than at home

Attached: 806022355_72108.jpg (1280x960, 181K)

yikes

I put electrical tape over all the brand logos on my ThinkPad and I've actually gotten a few comments from strangers.

>still feels the need to post it anyways
fag

>n-no u
fag

>still feels the need to complain about it anyway
youll love my car

Attached: 2018-10-20 20.47.54.jpg (4032x3024, 3.46M)

Stop liking things that I don't like.

you can't stop me!

also wow nice license plate

dox me fgt

Explain

As a human it is your right, no, your DUTY to resist your primal and animal urges. It's the only thing that separates us from the animals; our conscience and ability to refrain.

>literally only one objective and undeniable purpose for all life on this dumb rock
>dude we're too smart for that lmao

>greetings female would you like to procreate to further our mutual interest of spreading or dna?

No it isn't

I define myself by my actions and behavior. The people around me are my family, friends and colleagues. Fandoms are universally cancerous, and almost always autistic. I agree that I'm not special - I'm in the same group as the majority of people. Your projection is sad, I pray you grow out of it.

you see, electrical tape is an adhesive that is anything but translucent. He puts it on the logos so as to prevent others from seeing them.

You'd better tell every computer maker ever (except Apple) .

No that's literally the point of life

Attached: 5daf058.jpg (480x721, 112K)