Ever since I started using Void GNU/Linux I started having sex on the regular...

Ever since I started using Void GNU/Linux I started having sex on the regular. What is it about Void GNU/Linux that attracts the ladies? Is it the GNU? Anyone with a musl Void having sex on the reg?

Share your Void success stories here!

Attached: ss.png (1920x1080, 101K)

>start with the lunex
>completely lose it
don't do the linex at home, kids

>Ever since I started using Void GNU/Linux I started having sex on the regular.
We both know that women prefer Arch users.

probably because you stopped using your computer out of frustration and started seeing people instead?

Arch users are too busy fixing pacman -Syu trouble.

More like the just works nature of Void allowed me to focus on other things.

Debian user reporting
40 year old virgin
Don't go Debian kids

>More like the just works nature of Void allowed me to focus on other things.
so, no difference to literally any other mainstream distro?

Had Debian before. Got sick of sound not working because of pulseaudio after every update, something to do with permissions or user groups. Debian is fine, but there's just so much to go wrong with systemd.

debian is a pain in the ass. if you want debian based, go with ubuntu, if you want "just werks - business edition", go for fedora.

>go with ubuntu,
Too much bloat. All the ads, GUIs, asking me to sign up to ubuntu cloud, or whatever. It's annoying, I want to start from the very basics, such as debian net install, then build from there.

>go for fedora.
I'm not their target audience, plus they don't have a net install spin and when I tried it the official version seems to only support GNOME well, for other DEs you have to go to the unofficial spins.

agree on the bloat of fedora, i guess it's just part of their parcel to make it work so well. fedora is way lighter and faster, the spins are working great, literally no delay to the mainstream gnome version.

>agree on the bloat of fedora
i've meant ubuntu, of course.

>i installed void and molested my little sister
god damn you void

Ever since I started using TempleOS I started conversations with the LORD God on the regular. What is it about TempleOS that attracts Our Saviour? Is it the Temple? Anyone with Terry's TempleOS having conversations with God on the reg?

Share your TempleOS success stories here!

Attached: TempleOS_4.05_session.png (640x480, 25K)

Why is Ubuntu bloated and Fedora and Debian aren't?
It's the same kernel and the same DE..

Windows is a car
Linux is semi truck
Temple OS is a bike
Lean too far and you fall
Don't lean too far

>Arch
>An (1) gf
>Debian
>No gf

Attached: debian.jpg (640x529, 65K)

>and Fedora and Debian aren't?
They are. Except Fedora doesn't have anything like Debian netinstall. Even with a minimum install you still end up with systemd, which is bloated.

less packages and at least on my x220 ubuntu used more cpu for whatever reasons. fans literally never spin up on fedora.

>be me
>at uni
>waiting for the class to start
>qt3.14 sits next to me
>hi user, you know a lot about computers
>which linux shall I install? ubunu mint or fedora?
>since you are a noob I suggest ubuntu
>what do you use?
>debian
>debian? what's that?
>it's the parent of ubuntu, less bloated and requires assembly
>cool! why do you use it?
>because I'm a retard autist and I got used to debian
>oh.. so do you use atom or vscode? I use sublime
>neither. I use vim
>vim?? wow that's impressive! you know it well
>yeah.. I'm used to it, it's really powerful and light weight
>cool! will you help me learn it
>not really, don't do this to yourself, I'm a retard autist
>why you doing this to yourself user? I know you are good, have a little faith in you
>class starts
I avoid her ever since, I'm so embarrassed

how can one fuck up this hard?

Attached: 6tag_291214-124831.jpg (1918x1918, 889K)

I don't want to believe this, but for some reason I do.

Unfortunately it happened
Last year was really bad, I have trouble controling what I say, she freaked out when I started calling me a retard autist failure

Once I installed Void I stopped ricing and stopped distro-hopping because my dwm setup is perfect fast and without any problems

Oh no user... Well, who knows, maybe it's for the best. She could have been some psycho who would have tied you to a bed and made you eat her shit. I think you dodged a bullet.

The void is comfy, isn't it? I'm done distro-hopping.

fedora does have a netinstall

Why do you still use kebnel 4.18? 5.0 is around the corner.
Also I get plenty pussy with gentoo, check my use flags.

same thing happened to me when I switched to RHEL

Attached: Screenshot from 2019-02-07 12-52-13.png (1920x1200, 112K)

hello my fellow goteborg swede :^)

I know, I got ripped as well.

Attached: chadvoiduser.jpg (2448x3264, 2.11M)

Void is becoming Jow Forums‘s version of pic related, isn’t it? Void will be a good distro when they finally have good docs; as it stands their official handbook is worse than their old wiki, and the only two places you can ask for help are a dead subreddit and an IRC channel.

Attached: 4E7E00F4-76E8-49EF-85AF-AABDB2DFA505.jpg (526x570, 26K)

Install Gentoo.

And what do you need documented? Everything void-specific has documentation, like the installation process and xbps. For runit stuff you have the runit website, for everything else you can use the Gentoo or Arch wiki with little to no changing, cause void keeps things pretty vanilla. If you're just copy-pasting from a guide/wiki, then you'll have trouble in every distro.

>xbps-src
>well and clearly documented
You may choose only one. I run an Arch install with minimal wiki consultation, so I don’t need my hand held for system maintenance. But platform specific package creation? That needs excellent docs, no matter what distro you’re using or what skill level you have.

It's funny how suckless fans defend their philosophy on the internet, but when confronted with a real human they can't get themselves to pretend minimalist tools are better because they know how ridiculous it'll sound, and just admit what they know deep down inside: that those tools are shit and they're only using them to piss off people who are using more mainstream ones with their elitism.

Based Solid Space

Then how have many people, including myself, been able to create packages? I'm not arguing it is the best documentation, but it's enough to figure out what to do.

I'm not gonna lie, it was challenging and it took me a bit, but so is living. I guess I just like problem solving and overcoming difficulties.

You shouldn't give up so easily, user.

Listen here you smug fuck, every single non-autist I’ve shown the xbps-src docs to has always said that they look terrible.

I said:
>Everything void-specific has documentation, like the installation process and xbps.
You interpreted:
>well and clearly documented
I never said it is good documentation. It is documented so you get an idea. I am agreeing with you, it is fucking difficult and I fucking struggled with it. But I figured it out. For me that was fun because problem solving is fun.

You either tried, and then gave up. In which case you shouldn't give up so easily. Figuring stuff out feels good. Or you didn't even try, but saw the documentation and thought "this is impossible", in which case I don't know what to tell you.

But that's me, not you loser

Jesus is everybody a virgin here?

I must leave this place before I lose my social skills and become a virgin again.
Can't a programmer be normal?

>can they
yes
>do they wanna
no

I could barely process that the xbps-src documentation was actually documentation on how to use it. It’s basically just an index of options that you can put into a template without any suggestions on how to assemble them together into a working template; that’s left to reading existing templates until it clicks. When a somewhat experienced Linux user looks at packaging documentation and the first thing they think is “This is going to be a huge waste of my time” that’s not a good thing. I think I wouldn’t be so mad about this if the Void devs actually acknowledged that the documentation is subpar or if Void wasn’t otherwise an extremely good distro.