GOAT Phone

Seriously, this is it. This is the best smart device of 2013 and quite possibly 2014.

Samsung Galaxy Note 3.
>5.7 inch LCD 1080p screen with better PPI ratio than iPhone 5s
>4k Video Camera, no other comparable devices offers this feature
>3gigs of RAM and 2.2GHz processor so there is absolutely zero Android lag (legit)
>S-Pen to draw heug dicks to text your friends
>Flexible display variant to be released
>Bezels thinner than your mom’s clit
>Best smart device for running apps in window mode, no more LOLFULLSCREENAPPMODE for a fucking a calculator app
Jow Forums should be creaming their pants as if they saw their waifu in person.
>but muh small girly feministic hands
No one cares about your inadequacies Barbara. You were given the shit 5’2 manlet genes of life. Sac up and learn to use a man’s phone.

Better specs than iPhone 5s
Better screen than iPhone 5s
Better functionality than iPhone 5s
No NSAtrackprint.

Let me reiterate
>5.7 inch LCD 1080p touch screen
>Included S-Pen for writing, drawing, and gesture shortcuts
>Flexible display
>4K Video Camera
youtube.com/watch?v=zz3sk05QL-8 (be sure to update to Youtube to “Original” settings and not 1080pleb)
>Multi-vision for some sweet, sweet Note-finity widescreen experience with fellow Note 3 fans
youtube.com/watch?v=hhvu9ugtVY4
>It can occasionally makes phone calls

Best specs, best screen, and best functionality, period.
Not even the Sony Z Ultra Bezels can compete since its phablet size reaches the threshold into retard realm.

>mfw its 2013 and iOS7 still cant even handle 2 conversations at once

Attached: images (6).jpg (486x631, 45K)

iTODDLERS BTFO

Attached: images (43).jpg (739x415, 33K)

Note 4

Attached: A1fEs3xq8NL._SY741_.jpg (518x741, 104K)

is this 2013

this, THIS is truly the GOAT phone of all time.
>sd
>removable battery
>amoled
>4k video
>s-pen
>physical home button
>quad snapdragondildo 2.3GHz

hullo

Attached: falcon.jpg (1500x1000, 204K)

Nice phone but I couldn't justify paying $200 extra to get it over the Note 3

>Barbara is your go-to girl name
I can tell you've never been outside

Pretty much this, note 4 was a nice improvement over the 3, but the 3 was still the GOAT considering it came out a year earlier. I'd still be using my note 3 if there were non-chinkshit or non-super thick replacement batteries for it

Is it possible to buy original, actual amoled replacement screens for the Note 4 now?
Of course the blue pixels have started dying so the screen is noticeably yellower now

This. Still using it.

lol i had a note 3

biggest POS

>sides made to look like aluminium, but are plastic
>back plastic thin as paper
>looks like leather
>home button had play it it, could tilt it on both sides
>cracked near spen hole yet never dropped it
>placing phone on desk would reboot it
>battery tolerance poor, had to space it with paper

Only nice thing was the screen

Absolutely atrocious build, i came from an iPhone 4S due to screen size. Got burned by samsung again with the shitty S6, S8 okay but now i ditched for a pixel

LGV30 is unironically the best, overlooked phone on the market right now. Dummies are selling these phones for sub 300$ because it lacks a super HD camera and they'd rather have the newest iphone/samsung/huawei

the Note 3 was great, it was my first contract smart phone and it will be the last. Own a Oneplus 3T now but when that breaks I'll downgrade to a cheap Xiaomi.

I went note2, note4, and then note8.

Might get the note10 or wait a year longer.

it's 2019 tho.

The original ZTE blade.

the battery has gone bad, but i still use my SGN3 for bed posting

Does S-pen actually make sense at that size? I'm thinking it possibly could if the whole system was designed for it (just remember how much stuff could Windows Mobile fit on the screen thanks to precise input) but having experience with Note series tablet I don't really see many opportunities to use a pen on a small display.

I won't use any tablets or phones that don't have a stylus, it's just so good

Attached: Screenshot_20190207-212703.jpg (1440x2560, 1.05M)

I actually can't read that. Alternative? Okay, took me a while. So what do you use the stylus for apart from drawing on screenshots to shitpost on Jow Forums and send dicks to friends? 5.7" seems to small to make notes any bigger than a short todo list or draw an actual picture.

>1080p

Attached: e02.jpg (645x588, 57K)

While I'm here, let me drop some juicy s10 details.
The three SKUs are the S10e, S10 and S10+.

S10e is a 5.5" device, has a side finger print scanner, two cameras, 6gb of ram and only comes in 128. It won't have curved glass,

The s10 and the s10+ are 6.1" and 6.4" respectively, have three cameras on the rear, two on the front, with a camera punch hole cutout. The renders and leaks are all mostly true. Finger print scanner under the screen, which is cool - but not the fastest i've seen. They come in 128 and 512 variants, with 8gb of ram. In Australia they'll run the shitty exonos, and in the US, they'll use the SD855.
There will also be a s10+ 'premium' that has 12gb of ram, and only comes in a 1tb storage variant.

The s10e will be 1100AUD, and the s10+P will be 2200AUD.

When pre-orders start on the 20th, there will be an offer of a free pair of Samsung 'buds' the iconx successor.

They all ship with 9.0.

get note 9 pilled faggots,the best phone untill note 10 comes out

Not quite. That SoC will stutter and it will stutter even more because of the low quality EMMCs. Samsung used the same low quality ones in the original Note and the Note 2 as well.

>requiring a higher resolution on a fucking 5" display
Consumerism at its finest.

>3200 mAh
>snapdragon 800
>5.7 inch
While the specs are great for 2013 it will barely last for a day with moderate use.
Nowdays you can get a cheap xiaomi device with better specs and battery. Don't forget to flash lineageos and get rid of the chinese spyware.

Attached: 1534441775187.jpg (529x502, 44K)

later revisions and almost all golden variants had the good shit eMMC.

Note 4 is the final GOAT.

Or galaxy S5 which could be handled better in one hand.

>it will barely last for a day with moderate use
are you fucking retarded? do you even know what moderate means?

I have a galaxy s5 with only 2 gigs of ram but with the chad snapdragon 801 cpu which is quad core @ 2.5ghz.

Works just fine if you are not autistic and keep a lot of apps open in the background, especially the fucking facebook app which is the biggest battery drainer.