What is Jow Forums's approved VPN service?

What is Jow Forums's approved VPN service?

Attached: lbfwoKJ.jpg (540x720, 31K)

Other urls found in this thread:

nordvpn.com/special/brand/?coupon=Jow
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

PIA

wireguard

Can you post on Jow Forums with pia?

hidden server in my uncles attic

OpenVPN

Mullvad

Attached: download.png (226x223, 6K)

the one that gives residential ips so gookmoot cant block them

Attached: image.jpg (350x370, 71K)

ProtonVPN or tor

ExpressVPN, PIA and NordVPN might be honeypots.

AirVPN

NordVPN is one of the highest rated VPN providers in the business and utilises military-grade encryption to protect your data while browing. They even have options to tunnel through 2 servers at once, or even browse the Tor network! With thousands of servers across 61 countries, you can access almost any geo-blocked content you want. For a limited time only you can get NordVPN for $2.99/month over 3 years using coupon code Jow Forums. As a bonus of our partnership, Jow Forums will allow NordVPN users to reserve repeating post numbers for all your epic GET needs! Again, that's coupon code Jow Forums, or visit the link below to get NordVPN for $2.99/month:
nordvpn.com/special/brand/?coupon=Jow Forums

Tunnelbear.

>Jow Forums 2019
>ads get the best gets

kek

/thread

Never trust VPN services that advertises on TV.

meme

this! thank you hiro! make sure to get NordVPN for $2.99/month! nordvpn.com/special/brand/?coupon=Jow Forums

this

botnet
>botnet or honeypot
the only acceptable answers

tor

OpenConnect

Wireguard and OpenVPN aren't VPN services you absolute retard, they are clients. OP asked for the best VPN services.

been using pia. downloaded terabytes worth of shit over a year and so far no one kicked my door down yet

I never understood the "openvpn" response either. You still have to pick a service to subscribe to

Trust Zone. They're located in the Seychelles, so your government can't legally do anything.

All VPN and most entry level seedbox ip's are banned because some asshat shitposted and got banned.

>client
wrong
In any case the answer is YOUR OWN using one of those. Anything else is retarded and makes no sense. Why would you BUY something that you could easily host yourself on a machine you already have anyway?
>being this bloody retarded

OpenVPN and Wireguard are clients.

Hosting your own VPN service is only good for hiding your browsing habbits from your ISP. Useless for privacy in any other sense, as all your browsing habbits are still linked to one singular address. VPN services allow for obscurity, something which is impossible on a self-hosted machine.

Opera Free VPN

lmao brainlets

>OpenVPN and Wireguard are clients
Still wrong.
>Hosting your own VPN service is only good for hiding your browsing habbits from your ISP
>Useless for privacy in any other sense
What the fuck? Why would you care about that?
You use a VPN to build a network structure so you can access all your machines remotely without handing out public IP addresses for each one. Optionally you encrypt the entire tunnel so you don't need to do it per machine and service.

They're not even clients; they're protocols.

>blaming the users

>not clients
>not caring about privacy
epic

>gay 12 year old
1.1.1.1 cause linus says so

I know it was you.

Attached: 90b.jpg (346x450, 18K)

your own

>not clients
see And again, why would you care that the servers you access have your real IP address? Do you not have a dynamic residential range? I still see no reason for buying a VPN service, because in a situation where I actually want privacy (that is, security), having a third party being able to see all my encrypted traffic is not what I'd want.

??? but what service?

>military-grade encryption
lol

What a waste of digits for such a shitty post, kill yourself.

The whole point for me is to obfuscate who is downloading what, hosting your own VPN doesn't help with that

So the answer isn't openVPN or Wireguard, but hosting your own

Roll your own. Or Windscribe.

That much was too obvious for me to even consider mentioning, so I pointed out some known-good potential candidates for VPN solutions.

It was what was asked though

military-grade = lowest bidder

Hola?

>pay for one year of tunnelbear
>bought by mcgayfee
>pay for one year of nord
>turns out they give your data to marketers or whatever
Why does this keep happening

You get memed by techtubers too easily.

> military uses AES
> we use AES
Nothing special really.
> ransomeware uses AES
> we use AES
> ransomeware hacker-grade encryption

holy shit is Jow Forums THIS retarded

> 2019
> not tunneling everything through SSH
Literally every ssh server is a free vpn

Dude, i'm about to pull the trigger for either express or nord because they're having a sale right now. Thought i'd pop in here to check. Fuck.

VPNs are a meme

I know, that's what makes it funny

If you're doing something illegal VPN's only increase your chances of getting caught.