Why aren't you a digital nomad, Jow Forums?

Why aren't you a digital nomad, Jow Forums?

Attached: proxy.duckduckgo.com.jpg (1200x724, 368K)

because this is a meme

there is no demand for remote

digital faggot more like

> Mabook Air
> Nomad

Pick one

faggot

Im racist

I know a girl who is one, but she's always depressed because she cant find anyone that "gets" her and she cant relate to any of the locals lmao

Because i have no urge to go to 3rd world shitholes to feed a sense of superiority of being a 1st worlder surrounded by primitive pleb cultures.

Because too poor to be nomad. I need to stay at my mother's house so I can eat.

>tfw you'll never be an Instagram """"""influencer"""""""" scamming people out of shit because you're sexy and know how to manipulate social media platforms

based

my current qualifications don't allow me to work remotely. hopefully I'll be able to do that in 5 or so years but at the moment I need to be am office wagie.

Is that accurate? I get the impression that demand does exist, but only if you've already been a tied-down wagecuck long enough to call yourself "senior".

Based

Because jobs matching that description no longer exist. Every company has given up on remote work.

Because my parents don’t have a trust fund set up for me

Reset and roll for a better build

>Is that accurate?
not really, you can find a lot of remote programming work but depending on where you live (meaning how much your country values programmers) it's probably not worthy

ok!
*bang*

because I have the new meme unlimited holiday at work and don't live in a shithole place which I want to flee

Is this image to somehow >imply that being a digital nomad is somehow related to where the user is physically located?

I'm confused.

>u mad, bro?
>no, I nomad

>Not being paid to be a digital nomad

pic related, OC

I shiggy diggy rest in peace biggy my niggy

Attached: 1137-3271.jpg (1600x1065, 1.21M)

It seems difficult to get in, since there's a lot of demand for those types of jobs. There's in fact a company that prides itself on only allowing 3% of its applicants get in. Makes the whole process look like a giant waste of time unless you're incredibly talented.
Still, I'll probably keep trying. I'd probably sign up at a coworking space and work there.
Way better to chill with people you aren't at all associated with than a bunch of fag coworkers who will try to stab you in the back.

I don't particularly like the idea of being homeless and sucking dick for starbucks money so I can charge my macbook

Seems like a neet lifestyle but driving a massive truck seems like a lot of responsibility.

how do truckers connect their computers/tv for electricity? i've always wondered this.

do you wire up some kind of inverter and plug in your power cables or use special 12VDC stuff only? or something else entirely?

There's 12v & 24v in the cab.

>tfw my sister is a thot instagram influencer
>even though she's married
>tfw I have to keep my mouth shut and not tell her that it's fucking shameful and slutty

If you could get paid millions just to take sexy pictures, you would do it too.

It can be neet lifestyle but a lot of guys put their kids through school out here with the money we make

Most long haul guys have 12v inverters, I have one, powers my fridge, laptop, TV, microwave, playstation, you can live in these things if you wanted to

>>m

Attached: 1337100593904.jpg (218x265, 21K)

That's pretty cool desu

>why
bad ergonomics

Is there such a thing as a trucking equivalent of a dude ranch, where normalfags can drive around in an 18-wheeler with an instructor and pretend to be a trucker? If so I’d do it in a heartbeat.

that's a decent pape

Are you mentally retarded or just a fucking idiot?

Retarded how? As in “of course there are plenty of places like that”, or as in “of course nobody wants the opportunity to try to drive a cool truck without making a career change”?

A lot of people pay good money to LARP as characters from Bonanza, I’d pay good money to LARP as one of the guys from Convoy.

You can be a digital nomad in cheaper European countries like Hungary, Poland or Ukraine.

bulgaria's not bad for that desu

No one is going to let a retard like you operate a $100000+ vehicle because you fantasize about being some fat slob's good buddy.

because digital nomads are retarded and will be replaced by street shitters in the next 5 years

You didn't give this much thought.

>No one is going to let a retard like you operate a $100000+ vehicle
I already do that with general aviation. Those are $300000+ vehicles, and there are plenty of flying clubs and schools across the country where retards like me can take discovery flights and also obtain pilot’s licenses.

Yes, trucks are complex pieces of equipment that are challenging to operate and deadly if mishandled, but doubt they are that much mor complex, challenging or dangerous than actual airplanes.

link to your sister's Instagram :^)