Deepweb electronics and gadgets

Haave any of you tried to buy gadgets such as laptops on deepweb? Almost any reddit question that i have seen said is a scam and shit. My only trust is in the dreammarket but i have never tried to but some gadgets. Only mushroom.

Attached: sssssssssss.png (989x815, 144K)

(You) have to go back

How do I deepweb shopping?

The problem seems to be that phones and even laptops these days are all cloud locked.

...unless these are stolen in box?

WTF, no way this can be legit?

Is there a way to track the reputation of deep web sellers? (I'm totally new to this shit)

Attached: Screen Shot 2019-02-08 at 4.57.20 AM.png (1438x1496, 792K)

I gotta setup a site like that so I can get bitcoins from retards like OP. Seems like a great scam, thanks dude.

Fuck off to reddit iToddler

This shit is 100% accurate. I've been buying ALL of my tech from deepweb sites (even random lesser known ones) and its always worked out.
Imagine how stupid someone must be to host an onion service and then lie to people. They'd get ass fucked really quickly.

Go ahead and buy whatever you want, I've never once had any issues.

Why on earth would you ever buy from that when it's almost the same price on eBay.
If something's fucked up with an eBay sale, you can almost always get your money back.

Attached: egay.png (918x249, 44K)

I can see how it could be legit. They buy shit with stolen credit cards, and this is how they fence it.

probably stolen

It's most likely refurbished.

(((refurbished)))

Why not just buy bitcoin with the stolen card then lmao

Can you actually do that? Pretty sure credit card companies prevent that.

Bitcoin is traceable

Oh I didn't know.
So let's say you have stolen credit card info and want to buy goods online. Where do you ship them in order not to get found out?

If this was a thing then surely Jow Forums would be well acquainted with it, no?

Attached: Yellowvan.gif (240x184, 352K)

OK and?
If it's not as advertised, open a claim with the seller and they'll make shit right since bad reviews are like death for them.
If your darkweb buttcoin phone is iCloud locked or otherwise fucked up, good luck getting them to do anything.

Can you not buy products in store with stolen credit card info?

Usually people ship stuff like that to abandoned houses, or houses where they know that the resident will be at work.
They then just follow the postman and grab their ordered goods after he drops them off.

Ok so what? It doesn't give law enforcement any useful info
Isn't that desperate-meth-nigger-tier retarded? There are cameras in stores.

You can if the card owner hasn't yet alerted the credit company. Buying in store is a bad idea though since most of them have cameras and timestamps of when each sale was made.

Shit now that makes sense. Interesting

Bitcoin vendors generally don't allow that because Visa/MC will hold the vendor responsible for fraudulent transactions, which means the bitcoin seller is out all that money.
That's why they generally require you to attach your bank account, sometimes send ID, and wait for the funds to clear.

So...
1. buy stolen credit card info from Russian hackers
2. order a bunch of electronics to vacant property
3. grab the merch
4. put it up on the dark web for 1/3 to 1/2 retail
5. collect bitcoin and ship out products

...seems like there's a fair bit of risk in collecting the products, and in shipping them out (you'd need to always change up where you're posting from). Seems like it'd be hard to scale to a point that it'd be worthwhile.

>Isn't that desperate-meth-nigger-tier retarded? There are cameras in stores.
That's why you get meth head smurfs to do the buying for you.
Can you re-create a card from the number, expiry, and other info? Don't they all have chips nowadays?

There's a whole multi-billion dollar economy of credit card fraud.
For small time guys it's like drug dealing. The money comes fast and easy, but slip up one time and your ass is grass. Luckily CC fraud is a white man's crime so you won't get jail sentences like drug dealers do.

once made a "bitcoin doubler" .onion
made ~3k USDs in a month or so before it hit my conscious

>hard to scale to a point that it'd be worthwhile.
Yeah, that's why only poor Ukrainians do this shit.
It would be a much better use of your time to learn a useful skill or get a degree and start making money from that. There's no risk and more money.

>re-create a card
Doesn't matter if you physically recreate a card. When you swipe a card the credit card company has to allow the transaction to go through. If the original card owner already reported it lost, that number will be blacklisted and probably throw a huge red flag wherever it's tried.

Fencing the goods is the hardest part.
If you cover your tracks, receiving them generally isn't too difficult since fraudulent transactions aren't discovered until after the fact, so it's unlikely that the police are going to be camping on a $200 Amazon delivery.

I'm selling deep web electronics
Home power savers
Car gas enchanters
Viruses
Laser guns
Antibacterial buzzers
And lots of free power devices

Find me in reddit: cr4sh_0v3rr1d3

Chip technology has driven a lot of the credit card fraud online.
From the 80s until 6 or so years ago (when chips were implemented), you could make your own credit cards quite easily.
Embossers and mag stripe writers can be bought off of eBay, and you just needed to get blanks and print on them.
You didn't get caught unless you were too bold or dumb.

OK but how much for an unenthusiastic handjob?

>Fencing the goods is the hardest part.
Is it really? You'd think just posting cheap electronics on your local craigslist would be easy enough, or does that attract police attention?

>attract police attention?
Yes.

Fucking macbook, go back. Also check the hard drives.

You could probably avoid too much scrutiny if you kept changing your phone number. Seeing the same dude post TONS of electronics is kinda sus.

go back Jamal

You should have kept it up. Let the retards die while we thrive.

I don't see how you'd get screwed since it seems there are escrow services you can use.

I suppose there's risk of the devices being blacklisted, but do Apple, Samsung, etc. ever do that with devices reported as 'stolen' via credit card fraud? Do carriers? (for iemi's)

I will give you one piece of advice. 100% clean the hard drives if you get any. My friend bought some hard drives from the dark web and it had some shit pre installed on it so he had to destroy it just in case. To securely wipe use dban.

Carriers do, they'll circulate the IMEI to other carriers (at least in the US) and won't let it associate to the network.
I don't think it's global though, so stolen US smartphones probably work overseas, assuming they're not locked by Apple or whatever.

About tree fiddy

I wonder if eg Amazon would bother doing that though.

>666
I honestly don't know. CC fraud fascinates me, but I've never actually done anything like that because I have a well paying job - the reward just isn't there.