Has gaming technology peaked with this?

Attached: ZZi4Y0d.jpg (1024x768, 294K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=mLyOj_QD4a4
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

yes

nah, only normalfags played wow
it was mediocre at best even at its peak

Wow was addicting to me for a short while, but it doesnt fulfil my hacker mindset.
I cheated after a month and got banned. Fuck blizzard

It peaked with Quake and has been downhill ever since.

One of the best games until you're stuck raiding, even worse when you have all the gear. World PVP is still fun, though.

>it was mediocre at best even at its peak
t. talking out of your ass

Either it was shit and you played it or it wasn't and you didn't. Which one is it faggot?

wow

Attached: 1382445731083.jpg (500x348, 19K)

are you a brainlet?
A friend and I hacked for years, got banned tons of times, but never permanent. They always lasted only a week or something.
And we exploited battlegrounds and pvp heavily with that shit.

classic soon bros

good repeating digit :-)

is there a release date for that yet? I need to start paying attention so I can structure my life around it when it comes out

it will be shit anyways. Don't get hyped fren.
The feels wont be the same. It's over. It's hard, but we have to move on with life.

I am fully aware that its likely to be a bad idea. I'm going to do it anyway, because what's the alternative, real life? that's always been shit.

kek hacking but not knowing how to get away with it. Ask me how I know you are 12.

What's wrong with the screenshot? Can someone explain?

I mean I used cheatengine for running fast n shit like sonic but never developed my own hax. I thought that was only for devcon pppl
Stfu faggot

>4444
confirmed 4/10 its going to be shit bros
yikety yikes

Attached: Korean Warcraft.jpg (743x558, 317K)

Obviously I tried it because it was the hottest shit but it was in fact just simply shit

>I thought that was only for devcon pppl
no, not really. up until wotlk you could read out tons of pointers which never changed with cheat-engine. A lot of shit didn't even get verified serverside.
Running fast for a million hours is obviously retarded (though we know a way where you could run fast with those boots until you changed the instance, which wasnt detected as fast, because it only looked like a normal buff)
only no skilled shitheads needed so many addons

League of legends during its golden era (2010-2014) was better

t. born 2001

WoW to this day still doesn't have proper multi-core support you know. That's why the game today runs like shit after they added so much bloat to the engine.

doesnt run like shit for me

it's probably just your memepad x220

>rune pages
LMAOing at your life zoomer

beta,vanilla and maybe tbc was the peak of mmos, this era will never exist again.
obviously there were elements of d2 and daoc but it was truly something spectacular

no one can play raids maxed out @ decent resolutions, it's a stuttery mess when lots of spells are being cast

i disagree i run on ultra 1900x just fine in 25 man raids

Only game worth playing is online chess

I find it hard to believe but whatever

It might run okay but it can definitely run a lot better. For example WoW has worse FPS drops than FFXIV with the same number of players on screen despite FFXIV having way better graphics than WoW.

91 actually, you were close

WoW was shit

>no skilled
cuz koreans are known to suck at gaming lul

Addons like DBM ruined WoW. People datamine the boss mechanics from the PTR and then add it to addon so people can cheese it on the first week.

>cuz koreans are known to suck at gaming lul
>being korean implies being good at gaymes
lol

Dude WoW launched in 2004, with development before then, what the fuck do you want?

I'd say cross-realm everything and LFD/LFR are a much bigger contender for the title of the things that ruined WoW.

If you really want to blame an addon you shouldn't blame boss mods, you should blame GearScore.

No he is right, what you are saying makes no sense at all. Somebody who just tried it would have no idea what made the game good, because if you just tried it you would have not experienced any of the content that makes the game good.

It does since the latest patch.

I have no idea what they did and how, but large amounts of people is actually worse in the later expansions than it was in earlier ones.

everything that made that game more casual ruined it. period.
It obviously made blizzard a lot of more money, but just ruined the fun in the game.

No, cross-realm was absolutely necessary and only revisionists think it has anything to do with why WoW is bad. Keep in mind these things were implemented in steps at the absolute peaks of WoW for necessary reasons. Cross-realm BGs were introduced in vanilla because you would sit for hours in queue on your realm if you happened to play on realm with big faction imbalance or simply not enough players queuing. Cross-realm dungeons were introduced in WotLK because you would spend hours in TBC making groups for something that was not necessary. It follows with reason that as the player base got better, the content was not the biggest time waster but actually creating groups and that is why you see the enabling of this. Good players have no reason to waste, casuals would literally not have the time. It was a smart decision that would have killed the game for anyone who does not play with a set group or has time to be part of an active guild.

What actually killed the game is complete abandonment of complexity in game mechanics after MoP. Every class is getting easier and easier to play from a combat perspective as WoW has removed every RPG element and original design of the classes. WoW peaked in MoP as far as complexity goes and it's becoming more and more fast action-oriented ever since. You can pick up pretty much any class if you are decent player and learn it in a day or two now. Even if raid mechanics are generally much harder in Legion and BfA, the actual classes don't have a lot of complexity.

I think you have a valid point. I kinda see the same, but, for me, the peak was late TBC.
A lot of tiny casual things got added to reduce wait times and increase small goals which make the game fun, but still remained all hardcore content which was only accessible for the most hardcore grinders. It was perfect. Wotlk was fine too.
Though there is no way that a game would be perfect forever. So yeah, it was a fun time, but we shouldn't look back. WoW classic will be shit.

This is peak gaming technology OP

Took this with an rtx 2070

Attached: Screenshot (109).png (1920x1080, 2.91M)

>this is what gaymen looks on windows in the year of primenumber+1
haha lol. Even linux has better graphics. Wtf man

%s/primenumber+1/primenumber+2
slowpoke.jpeg

youtube.com/watch?v=mLyOj_QD4a4