Do you ever plan on getting married?

Do you ever plan on getting married?

Attached: E5BF2CE10F644F92923CCCEF27577590.jpg (2048x1421, 636K)

Eh not my thing

at the rate i'm going, no.

Already done.

S0n I am disappoint

me, too.

Attached: images.jpg (300x168, 7K)

>L0G id

honestly, no. I'm happy with my life as an aussie rover.

>rover.
is this slang for a spinster?

no, it means a man for a man who's given up on the idea of ever settling and having a family in exchange for a life of travel, short-term work, casual sex/the brothel, and living his life how he chooses. different from MGTOW, since it's more freedom from authority and responsibly than women.

Absolutely not

punt to page 1

I am

ah, okay, I got you. And I wouldn't have confused it with MGTOW. MGTOW is weirdly ideological, rather than just what you stated which is just you prefer the life afforded by being single.

Mine neither, but I figure I wouldn't mind some company despite being a loner. I would prefer a celibate life as a priest, but my parents don't want that.

no

21 and marriage is the furthest from my mind. It boggles me how people settles down in their 20s desu

It's great you understand, by the way, since Australia is so under-populated there are still places like the American "wild west", where about 10 people police an area the size of Maine. so there's a lot of money to be made in far west Queensland and New South Wales .e.i. where I work 4 months or the year.

What kind of industry?

No but I'd like a lot of kids, as many as I can really. I don't have to really look after them or anything, though I wouldn't mind a few. Might pull an Aussie and go to Thailand and knock up some whores with a punctured condom or some shit.

prospecting mostly; the most lucrative towns for LIghting Ridge (black opals - 30k - 40kaud for a good one and Argyle (diamonds 10 - 20 aud for a good one) also cattle or sheep driving, you about 20kaud - 30aud for 3 months work. be careful of rangers and outlaws, but don't worry guns are quite common in the outback and laws are rarely enforced.

Probably not actually. I don't think I even want to get into a relationship at all to be honest. I like to spend my time being completely alone, and relationships in the past have always ended up costing me lots of money in some way or another. I feel that it's easier to attain the things that you want (excluding anything directly pertaining to a relationship) when you relinquish the need to devote a partial sum of the fruits of your labour to a significant other. The only way to achieve this, realistically, is to not have a significant other in the first place.

Having a relationship with another person only matters as much as the worth you ascribe to it. If attaining other things, whether they be fame and fortune or something more humble, means more to you than having a relationship, then why have a relationship? That relationship will compete for both time and effort (effort put forth from (You) ) with whatever else you want to achieve in life, and, just as we see in nature, only one species can fulfill a niche in an ecosystem.
Are you really going to forsake your own goals and dreams just to satiate the livelihood of a person you may indeed care about, but is nonetheless mitigating your efforts to achieve what other goals you have for your time in this world?

Attached: nichibros501.jpg (611x393, 52K)

not until I find a pure Japanese waifu

I want to. I want to have 7 kids and a pure virgin wife but thats not gonna happen because 97% of women are tainted and i know im not that good of a guy but man the girls i attract are shit. As i get older the chance of me finding a girl whose my type decreases each day, might find a girl whose 10 years younger than me when im 30

Attached: ani.jpg (640x627, 203K)

Like you had a choice

Attached: CD9E06CF-550C-45CC-8F8E-CE4F2FD5E505.jpg (480x360, 27K)

They're going to make some great coat hanger sauce buddy

sorry, forgot to include mining coal for a company: the pay is around 87000.00 usd a year, in north Queensland with no risk of outlaws.

Interesting. I remember when I was a teen, I thought I'd work as a miner in Australia one day. lol Didn't know it was still lucrative.

Nope, fuck that

There are two women who work at the same place that I do that have both been dropping suggestive hints that they'd like to, at the very least, have sex with me, if not, have a sexual relationship with me.

One of these two girls is quite overweight and has been extremely heavily dropping hints that she'd like to have sex with me. The other is quite physically attractive, but is already in a relationship; however, I can see, reading between the lines in our conversations, that she is at least somewhat attracted to me. I feel that this is evidenced by how readily she will make gestures such as patting me on the shoulder, and then bringing her hand down to my upper arm and literally feeling my bicep before moving her hand away.

There are other things that have evidenced this second woman's attraction towards me, but this is one of the major ones.

and eas.y they still hire without experience.

bwt a proteste's permit is 20k hunt north-east of lighting ridge: I make 50k in 2 weeks. or exactly 5kg north west.

Maybe if I happen to find a good girl but I'm not actively seeking her.

Huh, interesting. Looking just on google, they say it's easy peasy if you have an engineering degree. I work as an ee, but I have no idea how that would be applied to mining.

It's easier to get a prospector's licence (if you're a recognised abo, which I am [12.5%]), but a engineers degree will guarantee you a job with at least 72460usd in an instant is Australia.

their just surprised an abbo is asking permission to do shit

i really want to find a girl who loves me for who i am is that so much to ask

I know right, I'm the only Kamilaroi who made claim to no this opal-rich area and I the only noongna from here to boggabilla who does live off cento

how can you expect someone to love you when you don't even love yourself

i do not know. the fact is i really do not like myself even after improving my body and mind

proof I'm apart of the boggabilla lot

Attached: Screenshot from 2018-11-23 16-08-02.png (285x226, 64K)

sonic the echidna?

(20 seconds) Don't think of someone who cums at the same pred you do)

no, is tails the hedgehog adventure 2, gamecube port

Not really, no.

>sonic the echidna?
literally who?
>(20 seconds) Don't think of someone who cums at the same pred you do)
is that some untra-weeb shit?

you do realise the second greentext was your own post right?
ids brohiem

Attached: 1509688206229.jpg (332x298, 21K)

>No Hymn, No Diamond
Only if she's a young cute virgin girl with no debt, no piercings, & no tattoos. If the woman's a roastie, I'm out!

Better to be single than marry a used up roastie

women are fucking obsolete so no

yes and live a happy life

nah too much social anxiety