Everything you thought I would be is fallen upon right in front of you

>everything you thought I would be is fallen upon right in front of you

Attached: VegaVII.png (500x770, 45K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/fBX0k7YDQvQ?t=409
youtube.com/watch?v=JpXGEm0JFfw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Can't believe people actually pay more than $300 for a GPU.
It is same as buying a sports car, it does everything a ordinary car does but slightly faster.

The Radeon II only plays vidya though.

Obligatory CUDA post to shoo all the amdshills away.

Only one way to get 60fps in 4K bruh

Attached: 20190205_132047.jpg (507x676, 137K)

Jensen was right all along.

We should be using 800x600 res.

Now what about 4K?

0-60 in 4 seconds just feels cool man, ripping through mountain corners at 50mph is something that'll get you killed in a civic
There's no adrenaline rush from a GPU, a car on the other hand can be close to sex in terms of fun

>There's no adrenaline rush from a GPU

yes there is

It's 5% slower than a 1080ti. At least this is progress. AMD had NO answer for the 1080ti or 2080, barely had an answer for the 1080 with Vega 64.

Now they've 'caught up' up until the 2080ti. Sure the Radeon VII is still 5-15% slower than the 1080ti/2080 but at least they now have a GPU in the same class.

Now if they can release a powerful Navi flagship that can compete with the 2080ti, they can be actually competitive fully with Nvidia again at the high end.

the AMDfag COPE

Attached: 1516306259307.png (213x237, 9K)

>WHIRRRRRRRRRRRRR

More like HOPE

AMD makes good shit, their CPUs are kicking ass, and their mid range GPUs are a great value. My RX480 served me well since launch, and mined $800 worth of Ethereum when I cashed it out.

There is certainly no real competition by AMD in the high end of the GPU market, but at least this shows they are progressing.

Recently upgraded to a 1070, though, the 590 and Vega can be compelling options at the right price, but I got this 1070 for $200 used and it's great.

It's the best price to performance GPU and the most sensible choice for workload.
No wander it fly off shelf.

Everyone will call me a shill but after a year this card will definitely beat 2080 and 1080ti.
Vega 64 was worse than 1080 when released and now beats in every game.

I wanna see a reviewer stick one of these in a loop, that will negate those fucking fans plus a few tweaks to drivers i think it'll be better than a 2080 in a month.

That would mean that they aren't just shills selling ads for the companies so they will never do it.
None of these reviewers actually help you with anything, every product they use and show is overpriced and heavily advertised(grizzly bear, diamond liquid metal TIM).
Only videos which help you are actually made by ordinary people who post up their builds on YouTube.

what is rendering

Something a CPU can do

poor fag cope

...at much slower rate.

People have, they can clock over 2000mhz with enough cooling.

Attached: radeon7undervolt.png (1281x723, 303K)

Attached: HiroshimootKilled4chan.jpg (600x471, 86K)

You've got the time.

Attached: relative-performance_3840-2160.png (500x770, 46K)

give me one reason to not buy the rtx 2060 right now
>350$
>gtx 1070ti-1080 performance
>dlss
>raytracing
>cuda
>tensor cores
>gsync
>nvenc
>quiet

Jow Forumsamd upboats

>5% in reach of 1080ti
AMD tried. Should have been released last gen and with maybe 12 GB of RAM instead.

Not him but he is right

Attached: performance-per-dollar_2560-1440 (1).png (500x770, 46K)

I bet you drive autotragics huh

Because nVidia decided to green light memory that they are using out of spec and it's rapidly failing. Getting RTX anything is just a lottery.

>Nvidia GTX 1080 Ti release date. During its event on February 28, Nvidia simply stated that the GTX 1080 Ti will be released "next week." While CEO Jen-Hsun Huang provided no more specifics than that, the reviews are now live. Nvidia just recently announced that the card will go on sale on March 10.
>March 10 2017

We're in Feb 2019.

The 1080 ti is almost 2 years old.

The VII retails for $700 and is slower than 2 year old technology.

you know that's what warranty is for right? if you get very unlucky and that actually happens you just send it back and they'll replace it...

I'd definitely pay for this privilege if I was a stupid cuck.

>There's no adrenaline rush from a GPU

Someone's never opened the box of a ti card before and slapped that bad boy in.

t. 720p poorfag gaymur
die poorfag with pleb taste! I gayme on my 1440p 144hz IPS panel with a 1070ti and I'll upgrade to a 7nm Nvidia next year.

>ansel
peole use that shit?

derb8ter said driver is broken. can't undervolt.
or is it just the clocks?

looks like the housefire now.

he said you can't manually OC

You can change power target and basic things through Wattman, manually adjusting everything right now doesn't work however.

>1070 Ti
>1440p
>IPS
>not poor

Attached: IMG_1510.jpg (2048x1365, 461K)

youtu.be/fBX0k7YDQvQ?t=409

poorfag busrider detected

>Navi flagship that competes with a 2080Ti

Never happening.

>undervolts
>a month later it's unstable
>What happened! Fuck AMD!
AMDfags are retarded. Did they all join the hobby in like 2013? What the fuck is going on, undervolting is nothing new and nothing rare.

Most of the amdfags also think that deliding is some intel meme because they're underage plebbitors, while it was a thing on Athlon64 to get that extra 100-200Mhz.

It's mentioned in the video. I think the guy got what is essentially a golden review sample and deb8auer has one of the crap samples that AMD made their voltage curve that high because it can't go lower.

Which sucks because the 14% gap would easily be blown out of the water if the samples were as good as the original Vega cards. If you had a good Vega 64 with Samsung HBM2, you could overclock your memory to over 1100 Mhz HBM2 VRAM speed and the core to around 1650-1700 max. I got my Frontier edition once I modded it to use the Morpheus II and put two industrial 3000 RPM Noctua NF12 to 1662 MHz at 1.25V and 1135 Mhz memory speed. I normally run it at 1632 Mhz at 1.15 V and same HBM2 memory speed because the hotspot gets too high and throttles the card easily if it isn't winter. Found in my tests I could beat the 1080 comfortably all the time with those custom settings. Radeon VII unfortunately is still faster than that by 15% but too much of a markup for me to pay.

>undervolts
>a month later it's unstable
undervolts not same as overclocking idiot, it make card run cooler and less power.

What is Navi20?

i bought a 2070 because i play racing sims in VR and my 290 just wasn't cutting it in several titles.

If you sum up the numbers yourself, it's only 4.52% slower than the 1080 Ti. There's also the case of Civ VI, which for some reason has a 46% difference in performance (second highest perf. gap is 26.7%). If you take that one out, you end up with 3.7% slower than the 1080 Ti and "only" 12.9% slower than the 2080. Obviously still not great.

(I initially did this since people keep claiming that AMD does so bad in these average scores because of UE games, but even if you take out the UE games, it only makes a difference of about 2% in the end)

Why would I unironically want DLSS aka fake 4k?

There's no new games out there worth playing
I just play Doom and Witcher 3 all day long

>no adrenaline rush from a GPU
uhh i'm going to disagree with you. try extreme overclocking high-end GPUs (and CPUs).

Yeah man, why would someone spend money on hobby to make hobby more enjoyable?

>ripping through mountain corners at 50mph is something that'll get you killed in a civic
/o/fag here, ripping through mountain corners at 50mph is something that'll get you killed more often in a powerful sportscar than in an 80hp/ton civic or landbarge

>4K
Have you heard about chroma subsampling? It states that the only way to record a 4K footage, is done by using a 16K+ camera.

Since 4K camera, it is now possible to record full 1080p footage

Yeah, more people than Radeon users. For real though, it's one of the things Nvidia did right.

As of now, hot air.

Because product roadmaps aren't a thing.

It'll be a housefire that still can't beat the 1080ti

IVE BECOME SO NUMB

Btw are you the guy who posted in the end in a thread before? based

Who are you talking to

Try motorcycles you dumb cagers. Ripping through mountain corners literally rips you apart, now that's adrenaline.

>Divinity Original Sin 2
>Dragon Quest
>Civilization VI
>Darksiders 3
I don't fucking care about their reviews

Attached: 203159888.jpg (1280x720, 260K)

You forgot Hitman 2.

It is census among every reviewer, all are shills but they can't all be coordinated.

Vega20 already does that.
Next.

It's not 2012 anymore. Also, most movies end up being downsampled to 4:2:2 or 4:2:0 regardless, probably all of them now.

I just set my stock Vega 56 on 64 BIOS to auto undervolt and let it get on with it. It sits a little over 1500Mhz. The memory stays at 945Mhz. I have a really bad sample though compared to some others who have this card.

youtube.com/watch?v=JpXGEm0JFfw
It's dry ice, but a good custom loop can get to those temps.

Keep in mind that his sample seemed to suffer from a lot less issues than everybody else's.

I just got a pulse 56 and it came with Samsung memory. Just put volts to 1.025 on p6 and 1.05 on p7 with memory at 950 and it's rock solid with 1550 clockspeed

not sure if it's worth flashing to 64 bios, could get the memory to 1100 I guess but it's already running everything at high framerates

I unironically want to have Pulse 56 Pooga just because the short PCB and cooler overhanging it is so fucking cool.

op

The bios only OC the ram speed

You can try to see if you can go up to 1600 which can be obtainable if you decide to push 1100 but anything past that, the hotspot becomes unmanagable, and to me, 1mv per 1mHz is terrible scaling. Also, the memory speed is really only essential for miners who pioneered the technique. The memory overvolt is a risk but Samsung memory can generally take it so you can get it up to 1100 but it's not really a game changer for performance, maybe around 10% or so. It's riskier in your case since there is only one short Vega 64 variant which is the XFX Vega 64 Double Edition but I have no clue if flashing the Nitro+ V64 will do the same. In any case, risk is high even with a bios switch but yeah, it is 10% performance should you decide to do it.

The other alternative is to run the memory faster and the clocks lower. That will net you better gains since memory speed affects the fps more than the clock rate from what I understand.

I know. It ups the memory voltage. But the driver software see's it as a 64 so does auto undervolt etc differently. On the 56 BIOS it would only go as high as 1350Mhz using auto undervolt. On 64 BIOS it auto undervolts with a 1500+Mhz because it allowed a higher power table overall.